• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7431

Dittos "Echoing many above comments"...

1) I didn't realize statues were needed until way too late.
2) The set is underwhelming.
3) I finished the whole event and still wound up with a level 9 Colossus. I would have needed to spend, if lucky, 2,000 diamonds to TRY to catch the moving target of Bronze in Beta. (Calc'd when I finished. I don't know the final yardage numbers, or what the diamond requirements would be to Guarantee a spot).
4) In "real" worlds, disappointed nothing in this event to upgrade last year's bridge.
5) Please pull the Victory towers and Watchfires from the daily rewards. Whoever wants them have plenty from regular events; and for the rest it just sits in inventory. They are too common/limited use (being generous) to qualify as a "Daily Reward".

Same here, no matter how often online and finish quests, no chance to get beyond level 9. No chance of Bronze level as well without diamonds. Unlike previous events though I have to say, even at times with small amount diamonds (200-400) can achieve - here no way. At least 2K would be needed - so that locks more like "abzocke" (German, in English "Rip Off").

DeletedUser

Not only the event was not welcomed by players after long Winter event, not only it was dull and bad looking (these animations are ugly), not only the set is not impressive at all - finally, in reward, no final level of Colossus even with some diaxes spent. GOOD JOB INNO! CARRY ON!

DeletedUser

Not only the event was not welcomed by players after long Winter event, not only it was dull and bad looking (these animations are ugly), not only the set is not impressive at all - finally, in reward, no final level of Colossus even with some diaxes spent. GOOD JOB INNO! CARRY ON!

They sit with all the numbers even before the event starts and cant make it right, they have another go during the event and still cant make it right, dunno what to say

Same here, even with diamonds couldn't get the last upgrade. Got pushed back to Amateur at the last moment, and lost my last upgrade. Oh well, thats the way the cookie crumbles !!!!!

DeletedUser9384

This is my least favorite event all year. It never fails that even if you complete all the quests you are not guaranteed a full special building upgrade. For all the time and materials we put into completing the quests the special building upgrades should be a lock. Getting the additional bonuses and building sets should be the wildcard bonuses. It's the percentage bit that kills this, you think you're in a certain league, then 5 minutes later you're bounced back down. It just really sucks.

DeletedUser7679

I was able to get a Level 10 w/ 1500 diamonds (could of probably got it w/ 1400) but.... that's why I'm here.
The chart posted w/ the players & yardage. Am I correct in thinking the most efficient players are on the top & work their way down?

Thanks a bunch.

DeletedUser9268

Thoroughly agree with all the comments. The balance is still wrong. Like others above I got to lvl 10 but only by using diamonds and running most of the later stages by selecting only what I think was the best yards per football approach to just squeak into Bronze. The latter meant accepting non-optimal for my City rewards most of which are clogging up my inventory. Neither should have been necessary.

I said "think" because found it very hard to work out the yards per option - those faint lines are hard to read and the lack of an across the park clearly delineating where the start point is on the rulers does not help. But optimally you could put the yards with the number of ball to be used with each option. Would be a huge improvement to the game.

DeletedUser9410

This is my least favorite event all year. It never fails that even if you complete all the quests you are not guaranteed a full special building upgrade. For all the time and materials we put into completing the quests the special building upgrades should be a lock. Getting the additional bonuses and building sets should be the wildcard bonuses. It's the percentage bit that kills this, you think you're in a certain league, then 5 minutes later you're bounced back down. It just really sucks.

Yeah, was not a pleasant way to end one year and start another. Definitely Not a happy start to the new year with Inno. :(

DeletedUser9611

I had to buy 2 of the medium-sized football packs to barely, by 2 points, make it into the bronze ranking and get the lvl10 upgrade... Which I won't do on the live servers, so I hope the rankings are little easier to make...
I also failed miserably to win the classic garden statues, even though I went for the highest win percentage each down, so I just blew off the whole garden set and went back to basics and focused on SoK's... I'm guessing that the garden set will be made available in daily recurring quests anyway, so no biggy there...
It was nice to see the contestants estates and athletes living quarters though...

DeletedUser9768

Felt the same after I've spent 1100 diamonds and ended up in amateur

DeletedUser9776

We do listen, but it doesn't mean we incorporate all feedback. If an event like this has returned you can be sure we have the analytics to show that a majority participated in it last time :)

DeletedUser9776

I had to buy 2 of the medium-sized football packs to barely, by 2 points, make it into the bronze ranking and get the lvl10 upgrade... Which I won't do on the live servers, so I hope the rankings are little easier to make...
I also failed miserably to win the classic garden statues, even though I went for the highest win percentage each down, so I just blew off the whole garden set and went back to basics and focused on SoK's... I'm guessing that the garden set will be made available in daily recurring quests anyway, so no biggy there...
It was nice to see the contestants estates and athletes living quarters though...

Son and I both play and have different strategies yet we both ended up within 5 yards of each other in the end and both of us failed to get to the 10th upgrade by 2 FIELDS!!! Was not even close.. sad to see such great potential wasted and left feeling ripped off :(

DeletedUser9611

Same here, even with diamonds couldn't get the last upgrade. Got pushed back to Amateur at the last moment, and lost my last upgrade. Oh well, thats the way the cookie crumbles !!!!!

I was a solid 15pts inside the bronze group 4hrs from the end with only 1 medium diamond pack, so I set my alarm for 15minutes from the end... Which I'm glad I did because I woke up to find out I was kicked back to the amateur... so it took a second medium diamond pack to get back inside the bronze group by 5pts... Then in the last 3 minutes, I fell back to only being in by 2pts, so there was a lot of people playing right at the end...
I could only imagine that on a live server it won't be hit that hard at the very end... I'd also guess that the percentages will be a little more forgiving too...

Last edited by a moderator:

Frankiedk

Squire
I didn't even bother with my last 2100+ footballs, missing out on the last quest upgrade and a touchdown goal, no reason to spend the time on something for the stock anyways...