• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Andi47

Overlord
Will we have a chance to see bevore chosing how many Yards each player can make - as it was last year with the tactics?

RKinG

Squire
A building under construction to win :rolleyes:

Level 9 with the 3000 year old Collosssus is more representative of the no luck of being at this level

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well ... I hope on the live servers there will be a 2 weeks break at least ... after the Winter Event. I'm already used to the tons of events. And I try do to everything cause I like the rewards and don't want to miss anything. But feels a bit "forced" it events happen too often. The Bowl event isn't that long. But especially after a long event there should be a longer break.

Here on beta it only feels like not even 1 week. But beta is for testing - so it is okay. 2 weeks breaks should be possible - not that big of a request.

For the reward: It looks nice. But it should be 100 percent sure that anyone who plays the full set of quests can maximize it without having to pay diamonds. While for other buildings it would have been okay if you only could manage (max level -1) because of the nice rewards the last 2-3 levels already bring ... here it would be a problem.

Design with the building site ... most people only would place it if it is possible to finish it completely. (But then again this might be the diamond selling strategy of Inno. ;) )

DeletedUser9643

What has this Colossus to do with Football?
Looking at the last events the design of the main prices and the other prices was really lovely and nice and fit to the events.

This time the main price is the contradiction of this. For me it's ugly and does not have anything which refers to football.
Please re-design.

DeletedUser8899

Hello,

I expected FV3 before Forge Bowl, but why not ! Wait & see :)

DeletedUser9570

I thought they had realised that both forgeball as well as carnival is too much. They were told as much early this year. They haven't realised it. Or, rather, they don't listen to what people say.

DeletedUser

I thought they had realised that both forgeball as well as carnival is too much. They were told as much early this year. They haven't realised it. Or, rather, they don't listen to what people say.

We do listen, but it doesn't mean we incorporate all feedback. If an event like this has returned you can be sure we have the analytics to show that a majority participated in it last time :)

DeletedUser

What has this Colossus to do with Football?
What had a monument to do with it?
Take it as this: the Colossus looks good in every era while a modern football stadium (gimme a VF design!) would look rediculous in lower eras.

For me it's ugly
For me it's beautiful. And it has a m'f'king kraken on the shield. A kraken. Do you hear me? An EPIC KRAKEN!

DeletedUser8822

Will there be a chance to get an upgrade kit for the monument from the previous bowl event?

Well ... I hope on the live servers there will be a 2 weeks break at least ... after the Winter Event. I'm already used to the tons of events. And I try do to everything cause I like the rewards and don't want to miss anything. But feels a bit "forced" it events happen too often. The Bowl event isn't that long. But especially after a long event there should be a longer break.
Last year it started in mid Jan and ended around Super Bowl time (beginning of Feb). I'd expect it to be about the same this year.

Will there be a chance to get an upgrade kit for the monument from the previous bowl event?

I was wondering this as well. If there is only one chance to get all your upgrades and that's the current event, I'm a lot more inclined to let the event slip on by and put my focus elsewhere. Maybe they could give us a choice: upgrades that will work on the Colossus OR on the Pillar of Heroes(?) and let us choose.