• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Feedback] New GB contribution window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7265

First of all, thanks for this update, now you can spend directly 10 FP without opening a new window. So you can spend faster. BUT:

Why is there no free field to enter how many FP you want to spend? Now you have the space for it!
And why can I only level instantly with diamonds, even if I hvae enough FP?

So my suggestion:

Please insert a field, where you can input a number (like in market). That's the easiest way ever.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7212

Why is it a loss?
Regarding the amount of FPs you have, all FPs are considered as the same.
When spending them howerer, you spend first your FP bar, then your saved FPs packages.
Maybe, I don't wanna spend first my FP bar. It must be my choise, not the system's

OlifaNT

Merchant
On my main I harvest 220fp. This FAIL system would mean I have to click 22! times to clear my bar. Please please pretty please REVERT this update ASAP!

DeletedUser6105

Really agree with what others have said about this change for the worse.
the new layout now prioritises the level of the GB [in bright colour and size] instead of the contributors. They and their amounts donated are what matters.
Remember people are donating to several at a time and often in large amounts and very fast.
The previous display was clear. It was easy to read and interpret. The large image of the GB reminded you where you were.
Very much preferred it.

DeletedUser6548

what happened there? I thought my game wasn't loading properly,couldn't quite understand nor see. Bad change Inno. Do you have a new programmer? Sent him back to programmer school.

DeletedUser6105

as people here have said - the 1,5,10 is a really bad idea - makes contributing odd numbers a tedious amount of clicking.

And the layout now makes it all harder. The contributors are less important and the level of the GB is huge.

It was very good layout before - clear and easy to use. Not a good change.

Artubar

Baronet
... I can also understand that the developers don't want a 'free field' to enter a custom amount of FP...
oh, you can understand it? Then please explain to me / us.
(The only valid explanation that comes to my mind would be: Lack of skills.)

DeletedUser6323

I don't like it either :mad: .......PLEASE change it back !

urine luck

Baronet
oh, you can understand it? Then please explain to me / us.
(The only valid explanation that comes to my mind would be: Lack of skills.)

say you have a gb that needs 1000fp to secure. player 1 wants to do 200fp at a time so that they can collect repeat quests along the way. he is halfway through when player 2 turns up and adds 1000fp in 1 chunk. player 1 just wasted a load of fp now.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
As an update on the matter, the new GB window will be temporarily deactivated starting tomorrow, in order to go through some additional polishing/bugfixing.

It will be reactivated at a later time. We will not be permanently reverting back to the old window. While I and probably everyone else can understand many of the thoughts raised here, the new window includes various new useful abilities (such as the overview of available FPs, easy spending of FP packages from Inventory, etc.). It has functionalities that can't exist with the old window.

In the meantime, for everyone who has had the chance to test the new system, I would advise sharing your suggestions/ideas for improvements, what you believe is missing, what you believe would be nice to be added to it, etc. While it's not possible to say which ideas/suggestions might be taken up, any idea has the potential to be developed in some form and thus to improve the new window.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their thoughts so far!

DeletedUser7438

Absolutely hate the new format. There is no option to simply spend all of your fps. It then makes spending your fps far more annoying and time consuming.
True, like it was now, plus all available fp's in the bar, without any packages.

DeletedUser7909

I don't like the new system. I wanna know how many fp I have in my inventory while I am spendig fp I don't like view of GB either. Please turn it back.
I totally agree. If I want to put 3fps in someones gb, I may not want to take them out of 2fp packs, I may want to use a 10 fp pack and use the rest somewhere else. This is not a good setup. An auto button might address the issue with trying to put a bunch of fps on at once...by auto I mean you could type in what amount of fps you wanted to put on it and then it would do it.
I also don't tend to like a lot of change just for change sake, if it is a change that is a fix then it is great. This is not a change for the better in my opinion!

DeletedUser4986

The buttons of the GB window are cut if they are not full-screen.

6ddb7b4aba7242fa917a0546f379717a.png

someone else is going on?

DeletedUser7765

Usually I take longer to form an opinion, but not this time. I don't have a problem with how the panel looks, but the changes to how we can spend fp on a GB is terrible. Somehow I just blew through my saved fp packs (that were stacking up nicely in my inventory). I was trying to put all the fp that showed on my daily bar onto one of my own GB. Whether I clicked the 1fp button too many times or accidentally clicked the 5fp button-- I have no idea. All I know is that odd numbers of points kept showing up in the bar and when I tried to spend them I ended up using all my saved packs.

Fix this now! This is a feature we all use everyday. Why remove the ability to just dump the fp on our bar onto a GB without having to calculate anything? Why simply give us 1, 5 or 10, with no option to dump all? The only problem with the old system was that it was too easy to accidentally level someone else's GB. This new system doesn't fix that. In fact, it makes it much more likely to happen.

Honestly, I don't know what you guys were thinking with this one.

DeletedUser7765

NEEDS CONFIRMATION EVERY TIME YOU'RE ABOUT TO SPEND FP PACKS!! :(

Also, needs a way to customize how many FP you want to put in someones GB.
Absolutely! This should be a no-brainer. I blew through my saved packs just trying to spend down the points showing on my daily bar. And why can't I just dump all the points from my bar in one place? Signed, Utterly Mystified.

DeletedUser7765

I only got the confirmation the first time. After that it was merely 1 click job where i would clikc "use 10 FPs" and 10 fps straight up go in the GB. No confirmation was needed after the first time.
I never got a confirmation prompt, not even the first time. It was maddening. Fortunately, I didn't have many packs saved up. But still maddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.