• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Feedback] New GB contribution window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7265

First of all, thanks for this update, now you can spend directly 10 FP without opening a new window. So you can spend faster. BUT:

Why is there no free field to enter how many FP you want to spend? Now you have the space for it!
And why can I only level instantly with diamonds, even if I hvae enough FP?

So my suggestion:

Please insert a field, where you can input a number (like in market). That's the easiest way ever.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7212

This morning, I am so happy to see the previous version of GB's. Please, please I am bagging you keep it. I don't need any development at this part of game.

DeletedUser7239

I do not like the new interface, but it even matters what we say? :D

DeletedUser7764

In the meantime, for everyone who has had the chance to test the new system, I would advise sharing your suggestions/ideas for improvements, what you believe is missing, what you believe would be nice to be added to it, etc. While it's not possible to say which ideas/suggestions might be taken up, any idea has the potential to be developed in some form and thus to improve the new window.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their thoughts so far!

My suggestion don't try to fix something that isn't broken
you'll just end up breaking it as we all could see

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
If we follow that then the game would never have any change. :) Time passes, systems need change and for example easier use of FPs from Inventory has been requested for quite a while anyway.

As stated above we will not be permanently using the old window. So if anyone has feedback for the new window, please do share it here. Thanks!

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
As stated above we will not be permanently using the old window.

Alas, my good mood ends as abruptly as it began. o_O

Change is a fact of life, this much is true, and some changes are inevitable. Doesn't mean we have to like them. If in, say, a month players are still having issues with the GB interface, we can just blow up the forum, as usual. :p

DeletedUser

The bigger packs were mentioned a few times before, but can't be used....
they could make it much simpler
only bigger buttons

a 50 FP button:
that uses five 10-FP-packages.
or ten 5-FP-packages if there aren't any 10-FP-packages
or any other combination as long as they are at least 50 in the inventory

To donate 2000FPs takes 2 minutes now without the quests
2 minutes with the new system; awesome

with the old way to spend and no quest I almost need 10 minutes :mad:

DeletedUser7454

I saw the new system only for a short time but IT IS HORRID!!!! Why to mess with something that works and works well??
And since there is so many things wrong with it IMO I just copied a few messages that sum up all my sentiments:

The new GB panel is very wide and covers a big part of the town/screen.
Why the new window needs two tabs ? Whats the reason for it ?
this new thing for GBs is bad.. very bad... like trying to add multiple points from the FPs timer Bar will result in spending packs if you are not very careful.... there is no option to spend ONLY what is in your FP bar ... rather its 1, 5 or 10 and if you have 9 in the bar you have to go thru multiple click to get those points added to the GB totals...and if you click the 10 it will break a FP pack when you only wanted to place the 9 points. this is not a good thing... also this will take a while to add 100 FPs won from a Relic in GE... having to click many times instead of just once is ridiculous... At the very least a button should be added to spend all points in FP bar ONLY

Why can't I spend all Forge Point (FP) at once?
Why should I press 10 FP from dusk to dawn to spend all my daily FP?
Why can't I choose which FP to spend (daily from city or from package)?
Why are you doing this to us?!

Reverse this idiotic change pretty pretty please!!
the new window includes various new useful abilities (such as the overview of available FPs, easy spending of FP packages from Inventory, etc.). It has functionalities that can't exist with the old window.

AND NO! Sorry Darkstar but there not really any new useful ability added. Actually it takes away the control over the FPs and makes useless additional window that can be easily accommodated in 1 window.

I have absolutely no TRUST in INNO's ability to understand players and the game at this point.

DeletedUser3741

the new window includes various new useful abilities (such as the overview of available FPs, easy spending of FP packages from Inventory, etc.). It has functionalities that can't exist with the old window.

New useful abilities ? What was those "new" ? Maybe the diamond button? Yes that was new but... risky to pushed by accident because the position of the button (very close to the 5FP button)
As for the other "useful" abilities :
GB bonus, progress in the secondary panel = We had it with no need to be in a secondary tab/panel and we need loosing time with useless mouse clicks to see it .. On new design was just more "polished" but still in a useless new window
Available FPs = useless
Easy pending FP packages from Inverntory = we had that on old one too .On new design was a lil more quick BUT the same time was so "tricky".Why should be so complicated ? I though we need things to be simplier and improved :rolleyes:
Panel size = HUGE !
Donators panel = small font size and with a useless slider even if there is plenty space to be used :confused:

99% of what the dev's add to the "new" window was already exist or could be added on the old style panel easily with not ruin the old design, witn not the need of a second panel/tab :eek: and make the people mad for one more time with useless changes

urine luck

Baronet

at the moment is the system is broken for players who spend a lot of fp and there are a lot of players who spend a lot of fp. one day you will spend a lot of fp and realise the system is broken too

Pafton

Viceroy
I saw the new system only for a short time but IT IS HORRID!!!! Why to mess with something that works and works well??...
And that exactly is Inno's problem. Spoiling or mutilating (for lack of a better word) a feature that works properly and smoothly into a whole new concept that generally (read always) is faulty and they never do listen to us. They can only withdraw the feature for a few days before again releasing it with minimal amount of changes. Take for example the seasonal events (Easter, Winter) didn't they change quite a few major things in it?

DeletedUser3346

Okay, I haven't read all the comments here yet, but the main problem people seem to have with the new window is not the window itself, but the way donating forgepoints is set up. People have been asking for a way tot donate forgepoints from packages easily, something which is specifically still missing from the app. But people don't want forgepoint packages to be used automatically and they want control over what packages are used. As far as I can tell. I do find this automatic use of forgepoints problematic myself. And I would also prefer to have control over which package gets used. I think these issues can be fixed easily, by adding 2 more buttons. There is room for them so that should be easy enough. Here's how I would solve the problem;
suggestion.PNG
Have 3 buttons to use the different forgepoint packages and have 2 buttons which only donate from the bar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7529

I would add 4th button - use 50 FP from packages, it would be useful for GB higher levels.
I agree that most important is to have 2 buttons that will use FP bar only and if its empty deactivate and never mess with packages.

I dont like splitting view into 2 windows - one for progress and one for contributors. There is lot of space to display bonuses on top of contributors page. Also it could be useful to see bonuses on previous and next levels (add arrows to change level).
Another useful addition would be to show all rewards even if there is no contributor yet. So you know what you will gain before investing, without need to go to wiki.

"Complete all" with diamonds is completly useless button. Much better it would be to switch existing "use xx package" to buy FP for coins / diamonds once player run out of packages.

DeletedUser6545

If we follow that then the game would never have any change. :) Time passes, systems need change and for example easier use of FPs from Inventory has been requested for quite a while anyway.

As stated above we will not be permanently using the old window. So if anyone has feedback for the new window, please do share it here. Thanks!

Is enough a text box where you can put your fp amount. Simple and functional.

qaccy

Emperor
they could make it much simpler
only bigger buttons

a 50 FP button:
that uses five 10-FP-packages.
or ten 5-FP-packages if there aren't any 10-FP-packages
or any other combination as long as they are at least 50 in the inventory

2 minutes with the new system; awesome

with the old way to spend and no quest I almost need 10 minutes :mad:

at the moment is the system is broken for players who spend a lot of fp and there are a lot of players who spend a lot of fp. one day you will spend a lot of fp and realise the system is broken too

I would add 4th button - use 50 FP from packages, it would be useful for GB higher levels.
I agree that most important is to have 2 buttons that will use FP bar only and if its empty deactivate and never mess with packages.

Is enough a text box where you can put your fp amount. Simple and functional.

I personally don't want to see any larger buttons added to whatever form the new GB window takes. While not a great argument against it, I like to cycle the repeatable quests whenever I'm dumping hundreds/thousands of FP onto a GB, and larger buttons like that make it much easier for somebody else to come along during that process and whoosh, suddenly I just got sniped. Again, not a great argument because I know people are thinking 'well just lock the spot right away and be done with it' but again, I feel additions like this would negatively impact my gameplay as it hurts my ability to complete quests and weakens the effect of my Chateau bonus. The way it's currently set up, it may be slow, but that fact also allows me to more easily react to a situation where I'm donating for #1 on a fresh GB and someone else happens to see it as well.

DeletedUser6545

I personally don't want to see any larger buttons added to whatever form the new GB window takes. While not a great argument against it, I like to cycle the repeatable quests whenever I'm dumping hundreds/thousands of FP onto a GB, and larger buttons like that make it much easier for somebody else to come along during that process and whoosh, suddenly I just got sniped. Again, not a great argument because I know people are thinking 'well just lock the spot right away and be done with it' but again, I feel additions like this would negatively impact my gameplay as it hurts my ability to complete quests and weakens the effect of my Chateau bonus. The way it's currently set up, it may be slow, but that fact also allows me to more easily react to a situation where I'm donating for #1 on a fresh GB and someone else happens to see it as well.
This is why a simple text box where you set the fp amount would be the solution. In this way you're free to cycle your repeatable or someone else are free to set what amount he would like.

bxv1hRQ.png

And the dev could add either simple 5, 10, 50, 100 buttons that fill this text box... Guess this is the best solution for anyone.

Irella

Merchant
If we follow that then the game would never have any change. :)

Change is not synonymous with complication in general but simplicity, and not all changes are necessarily a good thing, as everyday life demonstrates.

Your new interface may be very good for long-time players but certainly not for the new players, and if you want to have new players, you may need to adapt it to everyone and not to some of the players Players.

As for the requests, I am not the most intelligent, but I think it has been asked over and over again that we can use the FPs of the Bar as we see fit, as it is possible today. Demand is the most important.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le changement n’est pas synonyme de complication en général mais de simplicité, et tous les changements ne sont pas forcément une bonne chose, la vie de tous les jours nous le démontre.

Votre nouvelle interface est peut-être très bien pour les joueurs de longue date mais certainement pas pour les joueurs récent, et si vous voulez avoir de nouveaux joueurs il faudrait peut-être qu’il soit adapter à tous et non pas à une partie des joueurs.

Pour ce qui est des demandes, je ne suis pas des plus intelligentes mais je pense qu’il a été demandé mainte et mainte fois que nous puissions utiliser comme bon nous semble les PF de la Barre, comme il est possible de le faire actuellement. C’est la demande qui ressort le plus.

DeletedUser3741

My suggestion about the GB panel in a single window with no the need of seperate tabs (Donators and GB overview)
The new style the dev's wanted to add but with the old style FP buttons. Also option to add your own amount of FPs.
I hope will help as a idea
GB_Interface_4_2.png

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-12-12 - I've added spoiler tags because of too large image(s).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5383

It doesn't need to be that complicated, with even more buttons doing this and that. All that is needed is the old widow and a one box to fill in any amount, which would have the amount of FP's already in your bar showing simple, just one box.

SirSmithy

Squire
My guess is... the only reason for having 2 pages, is that they can use the same design for the mobile apps. You cannot have all the details on one window for a 5" screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.