• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Feedback] New GB contribution window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7265

First of all, thanks for this update, now you can spend directly 10 FP without opening a new window. So you can spend faster. BUT:

Why is there no free field to enter how many FP you want to spend? Now you have the space for it!
And why can I only level instantly with diamonds, even if I hvae enough FP?

So my suggestion:

Please insert a field, where you can input a number (like in market). That's the easiest way ever.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7265

Additional: A nice to have, display, how many FP are missing to close level. It's not a must have but nice to have.

DeletedUser5429

Thank you so much! It's much quicker. :)
One drawback, though, there's a real latency between the moment you click and the moment your FPs appear on the bar.
So, if you have to put say 500 FPs, you have to count carefully how many times you click, else when you stop, the bar keep filling with FPs...

DeletedUser

And what if two or maybe more players want to put in 300 FPs at the same time?
depends on: is a smart person programming it or an idiot :p

because they could make it smart spending: all or nothing
if the 300 don't fit in the current level nothing will be spend and the player gets a message: sorry too much (or too late)

This idea is bad
only your way to implement would be bad :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7265

But that won't be good again, if somebody could just take over me after i spent 1000 FPs in pieces just by typing in 1005 in two seconds.
The GB-owner can: Someone is at 1000 FP, you has 995 in and can now overwhelm him, the GB-owner can close the level instantly, and you're unlucky. Why should only the GB-Owner have this right?

DeletedUser

And what about the other problems?

so here my solution for
if somebody could just take over me after i spent 1000 FPs in pieces just by typing in 1005 in two seconds.
don't spend 1000 FP if the place needs 1005 FP :D

Forget about this and don't just suggest again and again
no
I like my idea and will post it again and again

I am from a free country. not from China. so I can post what I want

you could ignore it: again and again :p
or simply: put me on your ignore list: you are free too and can do that if you want ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Miepie

Baronet
At this point I hate it. Why can't I spend all collected FP's at once anymore? You've made us wait years before we could collect all at once and now I can, I still have to keep clicking to donate them. And I need te be careful as well not to spend (to many) packages. And why can I only complete instantly with diamonds when I have enough fp in stock?

I want a way to spend what's in my bar, separated from what's in stock
Only change to gb contributing that was really needed was a way to donate a customised amount of packages and that's not there.

DeletedUser5429

It lacks a button Use 100 FPs. This is simple, works in compliance with what already exists, and remove the aforementioned need to have a field with the number of FPs you want to spend (which does raise some problems).

DeletedUser4285

NEEDS CONFIRMATION EVERY TIME YOU'RE ABOUT TO SPEND FP PACKS!! :(

I only got the confirmation the first time. After that it was merely 1 click job where i would clikc "use 10 FPs" and 10 fps straight up go in the GB. No confirmation was needed after the first time.

DeletedUser7608

Seriously, do any of the developers actually play this game with any kind of regularity.
The new look is just wrong. Needs looking at again as it's far from anywhere near as user friendly as before.
My biggest gripe is the interface is far too wide. It would all work much better at half the width. No need for everything to be so wide, plenty of room to give it a diet. I mean. why is the contibutors name and points pretty much on opposite sides of the screen!!

It needs a serious revamp....by someone who actually plays the game too!

DeletedUser7902

the new update looks very childish, and the lack of a function to drop directly from your saved fp packages is a very clear loss. So I hope you will adapt this yet?

DeletedUser5429

the new update looks very childish, and the lack of a function to drop directly from your saved fp packages is a very clear loss. So I hope you will adapt this yet?
Why is it a loss?
Regarding the amount of FPs you have, all FPs are considered as the same.
When spending them howerer, you spend first your FP bar, then your saved FPs packages.

Miepie

Baronet
Why is it a loss?
Regarding the amount of FPs you have, all FPs are considered as the same.
When spending them howerer, you spend first your FP bar, then your saved FPs packages.

Well, I do not consider fp in my bar the same as fp in my inventory so I'd like to have a clear distinction between the 2. Furthermore, I want the option back to spend all the fp in my bar at once. This is clearly thought up by some one who doesn't play himself or at least not with high fp GB's many SoK's and a high Arc because this system is degrading an already less than perfect system

DeletedUser7265

i complete everytime the recurring quests because it's my strategy in a strategy game! The other player is simply lazy to do the same or has worse strategy. Now all the players got the chance to take over me while i'm doing the quests or donatin the 10FP packs, BUT i have the chance too to compete with the others to secure my place! That's nonsense i would be punished because i want to play better and take bigger efforts for the game...

A free FP-entry-field would even be more fair: You want ALL rewards: The rewards from GB and the recurrent quest rewards. You can have this also with a free field, but then you have the risk, that you don't get the best GB rewards. It's simple: More risk, more reward - like everywhere. You want less risk AND more reward. So you're the "lazy" one.

DeletedUser7265

And Forge of Empires is (and should be) a strategy game, we are not in Cookie Clickers. But to level a high Arc you have to click 700 times or more only to fill in the needed FP. It's no lazyness to hate that.

Irella

Merchant
Well, I do not consider fp in my bar the same as fp in my inventory so I'd like to have a clear distinction between the 2. Furthermore, I want the option back to spend all the fp in my bar at once. This is clearly thought up by some one who doesn't play himself or at least not with high fp GB's many SoK's and a high Arc because this system is degrading an already less than perfect system
I approve 100%.
The Beta may be made for testing, but designers should also test what they are up to before launching it on the Beta.

DeletedUser7903

The change of Great Building interface and is very VERY uncomfortable.

Why can't I spend all Forge Point (FP) at once?
Why should I press 10 FP from dusk to dawn to spend all my daily FP?
Why can't I choose which FP to spend (daily from city or from package)?
Why are you doing this to us?!

There are so many problems with GvG wars and work of game, and you just waste time to make this game worst and worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.