• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Feedback] New GB contribution window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7265

First of all, thanks for this update, now you can spend directly 10 FP without opening a new window. So you can spend faster. BUT:

Why is there no free field to enter how many FP you want to spend? Now you have the space for it!
And why can I only level instantly with diamonds, even if I hvae enough FP?

So my suggestion:

Please insert a field, where you can input a number (like in market). That's the easiest way ever.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser3741

Wondering if dev's knows what means friendly UI
The new GB panel is very wide and covers a big part of the town/screen.
Why the new window needs two tabs ? Whats the reason for it ?
The diamonds button must be away from the FP buttons to avoid "accidents"
I made a quick editing on the GB's new panel. The quality is not so good but can give a better idea
I forget to add one more field inbetween the two lower buttons so the players can type X number of FPs they want to spend
I think a UI like that can be way better and looks familar with the old one but gives more options with not the need of the two useless tabs and the huge size

http://prnt.sc/dgua0z

BestWarrior

Baronet
After giving us the option of collect 99+1 fps, they make this ??? Seriously ???

Are the dev team joking with the players? this is the most stupid idea from last times, at least the way it is now. We need the option to spend the bar points all together in 1 click... this is a tricky change, this could take the players to spend the packages they have in the inventory against their will...
please reconsider this and change what has to be changed. Improvements, Yes !! But with the head in the shoulders, not in the moon!!

I only got the confirmation the first time. After that it was merely 1 click job where i would clikc "use 10 FPs" and 10 fps straight up go in the GB. No confirmation was needed after the first time.
If you click on the 5fp or 10fp option, it will donate those FP any way it can even if you don't have the full FP in your bar. I'm still used to the old window from a few hours ago, so the 5fp and 10fp button "shouldn't" appear if I did not have that FP on hand. The window is also so large that it blocks my tiny FP bar. I have literally no idea how many FP I have to give since it will not allow me to donate the maximum FP in my bar.

I dont know about other players, but I am VERY protective of my FP packs and don't want them wasted on useless nonsense like this. So yes, I would like a confirmation EVERY TIME I'm about to spend them, just like with spending diamonds. If you don't like it, then you can suggest they make it optional. ;)

urine luck

Baronet
so here my solution for

don't spend 1000 FP if the place needs 1005 FP :D

no
I like my idea and will post it again and again

I am from a free country. not from China. so I can post what I want

you could ignore it: again and again :p
or simply: put me on your ignore list: you are free too and can do that if you want ;)

whiskey is right. i also disagreed with him at first until he explained. people doing repeat quests would be completely screwed

DeletedUser

wouldn't be the first time players were screwed :D

the last time they screwed the "railgun using players"

DeletedUser7902

The change of Great Building interface and is very VERY uncomfortable.

Why can't I spend all Forge Point (FP) at once?
Why should I press 10 FP from dusk to dawn to spend all my daily FP?
Why can't I choose which FP to spend (daily from city or from package)?
Why are you doing this to us?!

There are so many problems with GvG wars and work of game, and you just waste time to make this game worst and worst!
agree on all of these so please get them so we can more enjoy this crappy update for now :p

OlifaNT

Merchant
So now, when I run out of 2fp packs or 5fp packs it will use 10fp packs and put the rest in my bar?
This means that when you have to put in an odd number of fp's in a GG you will always end up with 9fp left in the bar?
So what am I supposed to do with these 9fp when I want to go afk for work, sleep, etc????

podkap1970

Emperor
So now, when I run out of 2fp packs or 5fp packs it will use 10fp packs and put the rest in my bar?
This means that when you have to put in an odd number of fp's in a GG you will always end up with 9fp left in the bar?
So what am I supposed to do with these 9fp when I want to go afk for work, sleep, etc????
good question !

DeletedUser5429

From what I tried, I believe there is an internal counter for the total amount of FPs you have (the one you see on the FPs donation window).
This counter ignores your packs.

Let's say you have 0 FPs in your FP bar and one 2 FPs pack.
Your internal counter indicates 2 FP.
Spend 1 FP.
Your internal counter indicates 1 FP. AND you appear to have zero 2 FPs pack.
Spend 1 FP again.
Your internal counter indicates 0 FPs, AND you (still) have zero 2 FPs pack.

OlifaNT

Merchant
From what I tried, I believe there is an internal counter for the total amount of FPs you have (the one you see on the FPs donation window).
This counter ignores your packs.

Let's say you have 0 FPs in your FP bar and one 2 FPs pack.
Your internal counter indicates 2 FP.
Spend 1 FP.
Your internal counter indicates 1 FP. AND you appear to have zero 2 FPs pack.
Spend 1 FP again.
Your internal counter indicates 0 FPs, AND you (still) have zero 2 FPs pack.

-----
That is not an answer to my question.

DeletedUser5429

Yes it is.
If you use 1 FP and have only 10 FPs pack, your internal counter will be decreased, you probably will appear to have one 10 FP pack less, and the 9 remaining FPs stay in your internal stock, they are not transferred in your FP bar.

DeletedUser6489

this new thing for GBs is bad.. very bad... like trying to add multiple points from the FPs timer Bar will result in spending packs if you are not very careful.... there is no option to spend ONLY what is in your FP bar ... rather its 1, 5 or 10 and if you have 9 in the bar you have to go thru multiple click to get those points added to the GB totals...and if you click the 10 it will break a FP pack when you only wanted to place the 9 points. this is not a good thing... also this will take a while to add 100 FPs won from a Relic in GE... having to click many times instead of just once is ridiculous... At the very least a button should be added to spend all points in FP bar ONLY

Last edited by a moderator:

OlifaNT

Merchant
Yes it is.
If you use 1 FP and have only 10 FPs pack, your internal counter will be decreased, you probably will appear to have one 10 FP pack less, and the 9 remaining FPs stay in your internal stock, they are not transferred in your FP bar.

This is not true. I just did the following:
- My fp bar is empty
- I dump 1fp. The new system uses a 2fp pack (if available, if not it uses a 5fp pack, if not it uses a 10fp pack)
- The system now adds 1fp to my bar, or 4, or 9!

So you will always end up with fp's in your bar when you dump odd numbers of fp's!

Worst case is where you are left behind with 9fp in your bar before you wanna go afk.

DeletedUser5429

Gosh, I would swear it didn't when I tested this morning. Oo
(and you're right, it does)

Irella

Merchant
In addition your new system robs us of the PF.
I put 3PF, 1 by 1, it only bores 50 to my Zeus. I buy 3PF for the quest, I put them on my zeus and there there is still 50!
I appreciate only moderately the loss of FP whatever it is.
---------------------
En plus votre nouveau système nous vole des PF.
Je mets 3PF, 1 par 1, il ne manque plus que 50 à mon Zeus. J’en achète 3PF pour la quête, je les mets sur mon Zeus et là il en manque toujours 50 !
Je n’apprécie que moyennement le fait de perdre des PF quelque qu’il soit.

Edit : Alors j'ai compris où était mon erreur, aucun PF de voler à la finale.

Last edited:

Tigertjheu

Squire
I mis the previous system.
If this goes to the live worlds i have to click 12 times on 10 forgepoints, one time on 5 forgepoints, and 4 times on the one forgepoints,
Better, change it how it was an add there buttens to improve the system.

DeletedUser4381

The "behind the scenes" mechanics might need to be tweaked for handling forge point packages, but that's secondary to having a button that uses all the FP currently in your FP Bar which is a critical requirement.

OlifaNT

Merchant
At some days I dump around 30k+ in GB's on my main. As of now this will *always* cost me extra packages and thus fp's!

So after killing the Railgun, you are now killing the big fp-guys.

Reverse this idiotic change pretty pretty please!!

DeletedUser7265

Ok, the message was, that first will be used the FP from bar and THEN the packages. That's NOT true. I have 3 FP in my bar. I click on 10 FP, I have still 3 FP. I clikc on 5 FP and have still 3 FP!

@Darkstar, was this a change? Directly after the update, the FP-bar WAS used.

Status
Not open for further replies.