• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Feedback] New GB contribution window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7265

First of all, thanks for this update, now you can spend directly 10 FP without opening a new window. So you can spend faster. BUT:

Why is there no free field to enter how many FP you want to spend? Now you have the space for it!
And why can I only level instantly with diamonds, even if I hvae enough FP?

So my suggestion:

Please insert a field, where you can input a number (like in market). That's the easiest way ever.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser4095

I really, really HATE this change! ok do you get that. Get rid of it. the automatic processes threaten to do things I may well not want and they place a burden of memory upon the player. Don`t do that. make thing easier but do not throw such a non useful complication in> As people have already said the added complications and the simply bad, format decrease enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7265

LOL; when I go to the GB through the GB-ranking-list, the old window appears!!
WIth the Spending list in town hall, too ;-))

Tigertjheu

Squire
I think that this would be a lot better:
344133d5a5fd46fca0e56e086c14dbc4.png

SergeB1

Squire
+1 for the first feedback.
I haven't understood how I spent 10 fp from my inventory but it's happened.
Multiple clicks to add, for example, 4 fp ridiculous.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Ok, the message was, that first will be used the FP from bar and THEN the packages. That's NOT true. I have 3 FP in my bar. I click on 10 FP, I have still 3 FP. I clikc on 5 FP and have still 3 FP!

@Darkstar, was this a change? Directly after the update, the FP-bar WAS used.
There has been no change, it works as it did this morning. It will however depend on which FP packages you have available.

If you have 3 FPs in your bar and you try to spend 10 FPs, BUT you lack 2 FP packages, then you either need to open a 10 FP package or two 5 FP packages. The system would use the 3 from your FP bar, but they would not 'disappear' since you have 3 FPs leftover from the packages you opened.

If you click on 5 FPs and you again lack 2 FP packages, then the system needs to open a 5 FP package, and once again you have 3 FPs leftover that would remain in your FP bar.

OlifaNT

Merchant
There has been no change, it works as it did this morning. It will however depend on which FP packages you have available.

If you have 3 FPs in your bar and you try to spend 10 FPs, BUT you lack 2 FP packages, then you either need to open a 10 FP package or two 5 FP packages. The system would use the 3 from your FP bar, but they would not 'disappear' since you have 3 FPs leftover from the packages you opened.

If you click on 5 FPs and you again lack 2 FP packages, then the system needs to open a 5 FP package, and once again you have 3 FPs leftover that would remain in your FP bar.

That's exactly what makes this update the biggest FAIL in FoE history!

Reverse this idiotic change pretty pretty please!!

DeletedUser7265

Ok thanks Darkstar, I understand.
But it's not a good idea to handle it like this. Better were, you get littler packages in this case.

Artubar

Baronet
..as already said before: A number entry field as a 4th option, prefilled with the # you have in the FP bar currently, is desperately needed! (A popup warning if your donation would level the LB would be greatly appreciated)

And we have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge progress bar now - since there's enough space, could you please add the # of missing FPs? Eg. 99/700 (601 left)

@space: why are there still only 5 contributors visible although there's space to display 7 (<> scrollbox size)?
With an alternative layout (eg level selection in button area or on top with the graphical level indicators flanking the progress bar) there could be even more.

DeletedUser7764

This is very broken i had 4 fp in my bar i had a quest to spend 10 fp's i clicked on the 10 fp button but instead of adding 10 fp's it added 3 fp's from my bar and 7 from my inventory and i only got quest credit for 3 fp's instead of 10
And why is there no option to add the amount you currently have in your fp bar like i said i had 4 fp's but i could only add 10 or 5 or 1

I thought the friends tavern was terrible but this piece of garbage is possibly the worst that was ever added to the game

DeletedUser7529

I really dont like new GB view. Previous view was simple and intuitive.
- Splitting bonus and contributors into 2 tabs - makes no sense to me. Its forcing players only to click more and waste more time.
- Investing FPs - when you finish collecting FPS and you have ie 49 before with 1 click you could add them to selected GB. Now you need to manually click through different buttons. If you missclick you will lose FP package instead using FP from bar. Really annoying.

How it should look like
- GB bonuses and contributors should be all in 1 view, like before;
- 5 separate buttons to use:
-- give us 2 buttons to use FP from bar - add 1 from bar and add all from bar. If FP bar is empty those buttons are inactive;
-- on same screen add 3 separate buttons to use packages, so you dont need to click '+' and then select FP package (like before).

SirSmithy

Squire
I understand that is not yet perfect, and I am with you, to provide the correct feedback.
BUT!
Until this change (today) I was always paying attention to the precious FPs... with this new way of GB window you have still to pay attention and take responsibility of your FP spending. I used to ask, if I screw up something, what is my responsibility in this case? Did I pay enough attention.
I doubt, that the developers can find the perfect solution that would make everyone happy.

I used to spend all my daily harvested FPs in several GBs. So I am already happy with this change, that I don't have to click for example 86 times to spend 86 FPs. Sure, you will need some elementary school knowledge, to group the 1s 5s and 10s to get 86...

It's a brand new system. I believe, that this will be fine tuned... and as I wrote... I hope that this is the 1st step to the introduction of the contribution to mobile apps.

DeletedUser7529

- Splitting bonus and contributors into 2 tabs - makes no sense to me. Its forcing players only to click more and waste more time.
- Investing FPs - when you finish collecting FPS and you have ie 49 before with 1 click you could add them to selected GB. Now you need to manually click through different buttons. If you missclick you will lose FP package instead using FP from bar. Really annoying.

How it should look like:
-- give us 2 buttons to use FP from bar - add 1 from bar and add all from bar. If FP bar is empty those buttons are inactive;
-- on same screen add 3 separate buttons to use packages, so you dont need to click '+' and then select FP package (like before).

vakini

Squire
still need the possibility to buy more than 1 FP at a time for coins either:
- a bar to be drawn (and a counter telling how many FPs and how much they costs in coins)
- a box to write ex. 12 (FPs), and then a counter telling me how much it costs in coins

and in the new window for spending FP´s, need a box to tell how many FP´s from the bar, I wanna spend (specially when harvested citybuildings or the price from GE at 100 FP)

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
well... there is enough space in the GB window to show 5 contributors PLUS the owner (or 6 contributors if the owner did not contribute). So why is this space not used?

DeletedUser7696

AWFUL !!!!!!!
I will stop playing foe if you bring that to live servers ...
I stop today with beta

DeletedUser

wouldn't this be a good time to remove packages and only have a number for the amount of FP in the inventory

then this new system can take 1 FP from it instead of taking a 2-FP-package and putting one in the bar when we want to donate 1

or take out the difference between the bar and the button

and most important:
NEVER take out more FP than we want to donate and then put the remain them into the bar

PromethiusTM

Merchant
Not to mention the Ghost FP issue wich will Forcibly Use Packs this has to have an Opt In and Out Option to use Packs at the Very least.

DeletedUser6908

How it should look like

+1 Yes! Perfect solution.

DeletedUser5383

This is a classic case of right hand and left hand not talking to each other. This was mentioned on a job review site where past employees gave a review of the company their in or have just left, the common denominator in the reviews of Inno was the lack of communication amongst dept's.
So we get given a great new feature the ability to pick up 99FP in one go, and then make you pay it out in 10, 5, & 1's.
And not making a clear division from the FP packets, which are in jeopardy due to the lag in clicking more than intended.
Why, oh why dont they listen to their customers, which is the richest resource they have, any company has for that matter, but I wont bang on about a panel of players again because the words are wasted of people who have no common sense. Also all feedback should not only be the domain of the devs, the top management would do well to look at it now and again.
In history all empires fall in the end and usually at their own doing, so keep it up Inno your doing a great job of starting the decay.

Status
Not open for further replies.