• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Feedback] New GB contribution window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7265

First of all, thanks for this update, now you can spend directly 10 FP without opening a new window. So you can spend faster. BUT:

Why is there no free field to enter how many FP you want to spend? Now you have the space for it!
And why can I only level instantly with diamonds, even if I hvae enough FP?

So my suggestion:

Please insert a field, where you can input a number (like in market). That's the easiest way ever.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Simply put : Please revert this change immediately !

Do a decent alfa test before releasing an update. What you released is not an improvement. It is very confusing, not knowing what you donate. And removing the "use my bar fp's" button is about the worst idea you could come up with. Right now donating is slowing me down.

DeletedUser7647

this new thing for GBs is bad.. very bad... like trying to add multiple points from the FPs timer Bar will result in spending packs if you are not very careful.... there is no option to spend ONLY what is in your FP bar ... rather its 1, 5 or 10 and if you have 9 in the bar you have to go thru multiple click to get those points added to the GB totals...and if you click the 10 it will break a FP pack when you only wanted to place the 9 points. this is not a good thing... also this will take a while to add 100 FPs won from a Relic in GE... having to click many times instead of just once is ridiculous... At the very least a button should be added to spend all points in FP bar ONLY

Exactly: There you have it> Pretty much a consensus. Good Idea, bad looks and mechanics.
Put back the old system, Allow a Button to let THIS happen and try again.
Not every Change is Great. This one would work if players knew what was happening. - I almost sank all my Fp's into a GB because i didn't see the Registering of added points. Glad I stopped to look.

Read what the players said. Take the suggestions and go back to square one. All we really need is buttons added to old system. - the idea we cannot load 45 fp's on the bar is the real problem. so we have to go back to packages. If you allow that during research point add, or GB point add, we really don't need this, maybe a pretty look, but that is all.

DeletedUser450

what a terrible change please gof back the old screen from gb ....... this new one sucks big time

DeletedUser4256

I'd say there isnt any idea or suggestion on all the forums claiming for this change
But there are still a lot of ideas and suggestions all over the forums claiming a way to access to FP packages or FP point bar when you are in the market window without being forced to close it, buy/use FP and then reopen it (again) and select the offer (again) ..over and over

Instead, it seems that to fix things that arent broken will be eternally the company policy to be followed by all the employees

DeletedUser6489

Exactly: There you have it> Pretty much a consensus. Good Idea, bad looks and mechanics.
Put back the old system, Allow a Button to let THIS happen and try again.
Not every Change is Great. This one would work if players knew what was happening. - I almost sank all my Fp's into a GB because i didn't see the Registering of added points. Glad I stopped to look.

Read what the players said. Take the suggestions and go back to square one. All we really need is buttons added to old system. - the idea we cannot load 45 fp's on the bar is the real problem. so we have to go back to packages. If you allow that during research point add, or GB point add, we really don't need this, maybe a pretty look, but that is all.

Its not even a "pretty look" its just more confusing and extra steps to get what you want done AND adds that extra risk of overclicking (which i tend to do) and spending packs you had no intention of spending...

DeletedUser7696

yep ... decided for me ... completely stop playing foe until this is reversed ...
I'll come in a few weeks/months to see what's going on ...
In the meanwhile, good bye and good luck to everybody

DeletedUser4923

Who thought of this. First you finally can get more fps in your fp counter, then you have to donate by 10 5 or 1. This is complete nonsens. Turn it back please, or at least dont release this on the live servers. Incredible!:mad:

DeletedUser7529

So far 99% gave negative review on this change. Lets hope it will be reverted very soon.

jervazo

Farmer
I think I could get used to this new GB menu... I can also understand that the developers don't want a 'free field' to enter a custom amount of FP, but PLEASE bring back the option to spend all the FP that are currently in the FP bar.

When I collect my daily forgepoints from GBs, wishing well etc. , I easily get 80FP or more. So with this new menu it would take a minimum of 8 clicks, just to spend my own FP!

DeletedUser7696

As I already said in another part of this forum, this is for me a total game-killer.
I already completely stopped playing all my servers on foe, beta and live and warned my guilds that I stop the game ...
To be clear I will not come back to this game if this is not reversed ...

Good bye and good luck to everybody

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-12-08 - removed advertisement link and -text.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7908

Someone who made this changes is playing this game?? I don't think so....(Mayby he/she should runs FoE and play... To understand game....) 20FP's is 20 click 1 FP.... :/. Who makes it??? :/.

DeletedUser5429

The feedback on this feature reminds me of the introduction of the aid button.
Everybody cried until their eyes bled, and now who would want to get back to the obligation of visiting a player to polimotivate him?!

DeletedUser4285

The update sure is great when it is about using pack of 10 FPS quickly in other players' GBs compared to before.

We (like many have said so far) need to be able to use up all the FPs from the bar in 1 go.

vakini

Squire
The feedback on this feature reminds me of the introduction of the aid button.
Everybody cried until their eyes bled, and now who would want to get back to the obligation of visiting a player to polimotivate him?!

but they have made a lot of changes to the aid button since its release, and most of it because of the feedback, so keep on with the feedback, it can hardly be worse than now

bromtor

Squire
Dont like the way FP system at the new GBs works i want 1 butten extra to only spend the FP i got in my bar this sucks when i collect the town
spend that 5 diamons i must click 8 times on the 10 fp butten only 1 time old way what also not a good thing is that it takes auto fp out of my inventory only good thing it looks nice but works not well old system better.

DeletedUser4256

I think I could get used to this new GB menu... I can also understand that the developers don't want a 'free field' to enter a custom amount of FP, but PLEASE bring back the option to spend all the FP that are currently in the FP bar.

When I collect my daily forgepoints from GBs, wishing well etc. , I easily get 80FP or more. So with this new menu it would take a minimum of 8 clicks, just to spend my own FP!

even worse if you collect 79

7 clicks to 10 :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
1 click to 5 :(
4 clicks to 1 :(:(:(:(
---------------
Total: 12 clicks :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

DeletedUser7503

OMG what IDIOT convinced the programers this change was a good idea??? you took a window that worked perfectly and changed it to a useless confussing overly busy!!! you need to FIRE the idiot that came up with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.