• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

Praeceptor

Marquis
Furthermore there’s no point in getting a proper defense because it isn’t worth the space ...
quite precarious if the Reward will be worth it compared to the effort

Actually there is a point to having a good defense because if I don't get battle points off you, I will plunder.

CrashBoom

Legend
Actually there is a point to having a good defense because if I don't get battle points off you, I will plunder.
just wondering
how often do you check people who collect in time and you can't plunder ?

10 times, 20 times, .. a day ?

because in my side worlds I have about 20 attacks a day but always collect in time
so they never can plunder

there should be a townhall event history entry for: xy visited your city
then we could see how often they fail because there is nothing to plunder

attacking and plundering the hood better stay I can make up to 100FP's a day on a good day you would need some great rewards to replace that
and how much do you "plunder" in their GB ?

because from my experience many plunderer are stupid.
they plunder a few coins or supplies (even blacksmith during events)
but almost nobody cares about profit in the great buildings

Last edited:

Praeceptor

Marquis
just wondering
how often do you check people who collect in time and you can't plunder ?

and how much do you "plunder" in their GB ?

1) I never go back - if there's nothing to plunder immediately then they get away with it. I'm not obsessed, lol.

2) You can't plunder GBs.

CrashBoom

Legend
2) You can't plunder GBs.
not in the classical meaning of plundering. that is why I used ""

the most profit is to level up an Arc (in the correct levels) and jump in 1st on the next level

that could be up to 200 FP

in other GB simply jump in 1st on profitable levels after level-up
that is not so much but adds up when you do it often enough

Emberguard

Emperor
Oh, I see what you mean.

I never do that, but I can't see a problem with it, and it happens to me all the time. If someone wants to throw loads of FPs at my GBs The benefits outweigh the drawbacks in my opinion.
Agreed. If my GB is in a position to be easily lvl’d by others I probably also wasn’t planning on double dipping anytime soon. And if it wasn’t close to lvl then you just saved me a ton of FPs

Gindi4711

Steward
Look what I found in the network tab of my browser today:

Screen.png

The PvP Arena is an ongoing event with rewards every Sunday. If you are not active enough you will get no reward. After two weeks of inactivity you will be excluded and lose all your progress.

Combat points decide about your ranking within the PvP Arena. Successfully fight or defend against opponents to gain them. If you lose a fight you lose points. Each fight costs one Attempt.

The attack and defense boost for both your PvP armies is taken over from your main city. As soon as you fight against your opponent, you attack his defending army. You can see its boost in the battle tab.

Emberguard

Emperor
The attack and defense boost for both your PvP armies is taken over from your main city
Both? As in... defending army and attacking army stats? Haha... I’m gonna get wrecked. Bring it on >=D time to learn manual fighting

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I think it might be a system where strong city defenses are able to gain points /rewards.

You might be able to send challenges to other players ("come and try to crack my city defense") - and if they do not defeat you (not accepting the challenge or losing the battle) the challenger gets points...

Praeceptor

Marquis
I have a bad feeling about this.

I suspect this is an attempt to undermine neighbourhood PvP and allowing all the whinging players who don't want PvP to be part of their game to remove themselves from having to use endless city protection to avoid being attacked.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I suspect this is an attempt to undermine neighbourhood PvP and allowing all the whinging players who don't want PvP to be part of their game to remove themselves from having to use endless city protection to avoid being attacked.

I doubt that - the neighborhood plundering feature will likely remain.

Maybe this will replace the neighborhood "championship" (PvP towers) though... but it does not really matter, if those remains or not - the rewards there are insignificant anyway...

Praeceptor

Marquis
Maybe this will replace the neighborhood "championship" (PvP towers) though...

I certainly hope so - I'd hate Inno to give in to the whingers. As you rightly say the PvP towers give lousy rewards anyway (and are full of players farming battles on All Eras GvG.)

DeletedUser5097

If this would replace the current PvP system, I don’t see any problem in that. Because if your
active into it, you likely can still plunder other participants

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I believe it will come before the summer event, even though I keep telling myself we get new battle additions during the last quarter of the year, but we won't have any new feature before the summer event which is probably a month away so that's my reasoning why its coming soon

DeletedUser

I hope this is made the same way as the groups in GE with maybe 100 players in each group mixed from all worlds
That could make all groups within the same age and no small groups, and at the same time having groups within the same age would be fair.

Edit: I also hope that the system with parring the best with the best after a round will carry over from GE

Last edited by a moderator: