• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

Emberguard

Emperor
remember daily challenges replacing treasure hunt?
it did happen!

so don't say inno doesn't remove things, because they do.
That wasn’t introduced to replace treasure hunt. People simply stopped using it. It’s also a feature that could be removed without it impacting the rest of the game. It’s far closer to being a vacuum environment then plundering is

coolyfooly

Squire
plundering is one of the main reason a lot of new potential customs quit the game, would not be surpirsed if they made a better system and changed some GBs because of it. Business wise might be better move.

FalkeNr1

Farmer
plundering is one of the main reason a lot of new potential customs quit the game, would not be surprised if they made a better system and changed some GBs because of it. Business wise might be better move.
Did you ever play Grepolis? (Also a game by InnoGames)
I started 3-4 times and quit after just a few weeks because my whole city was destroyed by plunderers and I had to start from 0 again. THAT'S frustrating and they never removed it. So, I don't think FoE will remove a feature, used by thousands of players regularly which is not really hurting any player... (And the loss of 1-5% of your daily production is not hurting you...)

Praeceptor

Marquis
plundering is one of the main reason a lot of new potential customs quit the game, would not be surpirsed if they made a better system and changed some GBs because of it. Business wise might be better move.

Do you have evidence of that?

There are plenty of successful games where the consequences of losing a battle are far, far worse. Do people leave those games too? Losing a few FPs or goods is trivial in comparison. Inno aren't stupid - they do their sums - the diamond buyers are far more likely to be plunderers than victims.