• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
V_SS_IronAge_PVPArena.png

It is a city surroundings building that will replace the function of the PvP Towers (Neighborhood Cups).

Visit this tower to fight other players for honor and glory - and to gain weekly rewards.

Before Iron Age it has a different model/image:
V_SS_StoneAge_PVPArena.png

1587987702658.png
This position was confirmed in the official video below...
PS: if the dealer's and the tower's images are to scale, the size should be correct in relation to the map...
attempts
pvp_arena_hud_attempts_bg.png

combat coins
pvp_arena_combat_coins_art_1.png
pvp_arena_combat_coins_art_2.png

incoming
pvp_arena_icon_incoming.png
- this is used in the battle log to mark an attack of another player on your army
outgoing
pvp_arena_icon_outgoing.png
- this is used in the battle log to mark your attacks on other players
power
pvp_arena_icon_power.png

easy
pvp_arena_icon_difficulty_easy.png

medium
pvp_arena_icon_difficulty_medium.png

hard
pvp_arena_icon_difficulty_hard.png

wallpaper
pvp_arena_wallpaper.png

infoscreen
endless_towers_info_screen.jpg

Infoscreen Texts:
  • The PvP Arena is an ongoing event with rewards every Sunday. If you are not active enough you will get no reward. After two weeks of inactivity you will be excluded and lose all your progress.
  • Combat points decide about your ranking within the PvP Arena. Successfully fight or defend against opponents to gain them. If you lose a fight you lose points. Each fight costs one Attempt.
  • The attack and defense boost for both your PvP armies is taken over from your main city. As soon as you fight against your opponent you attack his defending army. You can see its boost in the battle tab.
great commander
achievement_icons_great_commander.png

good yield
achievement_icons_good_yield.png

names seem mixed up... (edit: not anymore)
Not available anymore for now...
Official video (thanks to @6zeva9):
Tier 1
reward_icon_pvp_arena_chest_1.png

Tier 2
reward_icon_pvp_arena_chest_2.png

Tier 3
reward_icon_pvp_arena_chest_3.png

Tier 4
reward_icon_pvp_arena_chest_4.png

Tier 5
reward_icon_pvp_arena_chest_5.png

Tier 6
reward_icon_pvp_arena_chest_6.png

Tier 7
reward_icon_pvp_arena_chest_7.png

Tier 8
reward_icon_pvp_arena_chest_8.png

Tier 9
reward_icon_pvp_arena_chest_9.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think it is a lighthouse.

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Was also my direction of though - just because of the naming it seems plausible that it is somehow related to the PvP-Towers/PvP fights, but it might not reset (as it is "endless")

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I think the first placement is most likely (it's a lighthouse by the dock for settlement ships). As far as the point of it though, maybe fighting, but I'm not sure how that would work.

I think the first placement is most likely (it's a lighthouse by the dock for settlement ships). As far as the point of it though, maybe fighting, but I'm not sure how that would work.
That's what I was just saying to @WinnerGR on The U.S. server.
Actually, I think it is almost certainly a lighthouse, because it is on a small cliff, and beaches often have wooden stakes like those. The unattached wooden stakes may be designed to be sticking out of the water.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
It could be something like an encounter where you keep fighting/negotiating, but it just gets harder and harder (sort of like a GBG encounter, I guess). The farther you get, the more rewards? Maybe you compete against hoodies (now that would be cool).

DeletedUser

It could be something like an encounter where you keep fighting/negotiating, but it just gets harder and harder (sort of like a GBG encounter, I guess). The farther you get, the more rewards? Maybe you compete against hoodies (now that would be cool).
With the recent GE upgrade I doubt that and if this is a lighthouse which is what it seems to be then I do not think fighting would really fit .

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Perhaps a parallel feature where we'll win the upgrades to the GE building?

Endless tower sounds like GE but not, so maybe?

Edit: nevermind, missed the GE announcement

Last edited:

Piotr015

Squire
Could you add stone age version?
For me it looks like a way for endless fights or negotiations... Maybe something for low age players with SC :)

DeletedUser

GE acces could be removed from menu and we have to access it through the lighthouse?