• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

DeletedUser10315

do you use 7 rogues in your city defense? Likely not - so why would you do that here...
If it's a PvP feature which it seems to be, and if they are to attack each other and not the computer like in GbG, both players have to be online at the same time in order for it to work.
If you're offline and have to assign a defending army for when the opponent attacks, no matter what units you choose, your defense bonus is gonna be less, a lot less than the opponent's attack bonus.
Let's assume there no bonuses, then 7 rogues with one strong unit which will be kept in the corner would be pretty destructive against an army controlled by the computer.
Let's assume both players are online, then 7 rogues would be their best choice unless they're noob or rogues are not allowed in the tournament, in which case none of them will send their rogues first because it's not the right move.
Even if somehow they make strategically right to attack first we will still have cases when both players skip their turn as long as they can.

Dont get me wrong, I love this new feature, I check the forums every morning to see if you have discovered new details, but I dont have much hope its gonna be flawless.

CrashBoom

Legend
Let's assume both players are online, then 7 rogues would be their best choice unless they're noob or rogues are not allowed in the tournament, in which case none of them will send their rogues first because it's not the right move.
and I will easily destroy all of those players with my 8 sentinels

because I will make my 8 moves destroy the normal unit and many rogues

:D

just wondering if you still call me noob after that (or who is then the noob?)

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser10315

and I will easily destroy all of those players with my 8 sentinels

because I will make my 8 moves destroy the normal unit and many rogues

:D

just wondering if you still call me noob after that (or who is then the noob?)

:rolleyes:
It depends on the era sir, I'm in CE myself and in this era the Artillery is useless, I think the most useless units in the game they call it.
So obviously no one can resist from hitting my rogues and avoid turning them into my Anti Aircraft Vehicles if I send them forward.

You're obviously not a noob and it's far too early to discuss the strategies when we dont even know what the function and meaning of these images are, I'm just say a PvP feature will be too complicated, too many ways to abuse it and there are possible ways of taking advantage if a poor game design.

What I like to see is something similar to GbG, with no possibility of teaming up, truly every player for himself. A global ranking for each era and perhaps a new building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

@beelzebob666 are there other skins of this lighthouse in other ages? I saw in the link Iron Age specific
but I couldn't find any alternative skin for ages after Iron Age.

They likely gonna remaster PvP. Not sure how much the game will change because of that, tho. If they
gonna remaster it. Especially with plundering in mind

Elya2

Farmer
Can't wait for news about this feature ;) Small amount of medals from PvP tournament is really dissapointing.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Currently I have the feeling that the feature might work similar to the current soccer events
@beelzebob666 are there other skins of this lighthouse in other ages?
for now only the ruin and the iron age one - just like the AD only has the ruin and the early middle ages one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9666

btw; why would they need 7 rogues for that ?
they could do it with 1 spearfighter on each side?
because as we all know: the one who attacks first would lose the fight

They could do it with 1 rogue on each side as well. The one who attacks first wins, as we all know. ;)
It would be all about placing our unit on the map the way that would get the other unit in the range first.

kaymedic

Marquis
hmm interesting. Do you think there will be groups of players like in the neighbourhood? Or maybe a league system as we know it from the battlegrounds?

Arwaren

Squire
There are still a few questions:
If someone attacks our defensive army and wins, will we lose battle points?
If so, is it worth increasing the strength of our defensive army?
It also depends what the rewards will be and I hope not only medals

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I think this is the reason they are throwing so much 'defence for your attacking army' at us and hopefully they will rework the AI for defence a bit too