• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

HossamAly

Merchant
Perhaps defensive units will work similar to GvG, where players slot them in from their own unit pools but then those units are gone for good from the player's army. Maybe that's what's meant here?
In which case the units are definitely lost, so the original wording 'vulnerable' would be misleading. Perhaps it's a new mechanic where you only lose the units your opponents kill? But then what happens if you get attacked more than once without being online to replace lost units? Maybe 'vulnerable' was just a bad choice of wording

Dessire

Regent
Is this feature made to let players show their military power? to proof who is the most powerful player ? if the answer is yes, military units should not be "destroyed" if they get killed during battle because in FoE, the true military power is the amount of attack and defense bonus you have for both, ofensive and defensive army!

anyways, if units get killeds even if the idea of it is dumb for a feature made to test your power, at least make the feature to have your units permanently destroyed only if you win a battle. if you lose it, you don't lose your units.

(this should be applyed only to ofensive army)

CrashBoom

Legend
If you lose a battle as the attacker I don’t see why you should be rewarded with no unit losses.
because people like to cheat
oops I lose to much. retreat and no losses

actually in the new feature retreat should be disabled

either you win or you lose ALL
not the cowardly retreats without losses if you can't win like in regular neighborhood battles

Emberguard

Emperor
Retreating is more justifiable then a straight out no losses for losing. But I agree it would be interesting to disable it for a particular feature and see how that effects balance

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Some official information (thanks to @6zeva9 for the link):

So the PvP-Towers will be gone - what will the provinces previously holding those provide instead? Medals maybe?.

The video says nothing about getting rid of or replacing the plunder functionality in any way.
I'm gonna guess just loot. Thanks for the info!

CrashBoom

Legend
I'll say that at least make #1-3 places worthwhile.
similar to 1-3 in soccer event
(#1: 200 FP, 1000 goods, winners plaza and 2 selection kits)

because there are only 3 players in a world being on those places

It should also have siege camps to make it Endless ...:p
it will be endless

if you buy attempts with diamonds :p

(also like in the soccer event where you could buy more tickets)

1BFA

Viceroy
similar to 1-3 in soccer event
(#1: 200 FP, 1000 goods, winners plaza and 2 selection kits)

because there are only 3 players in a world being on those places

it will be endless

if you buy attempts with diamonds :p

(also like in the soccer event where you could buy more tickets)

Wonder plunder will go away then:eek:

1BFA

Viceroy
and to be honest
the current "pvp tournament" isn't won by pvp (=neighborhood) battles

it is more like a: who did the most battles in GBG (or GvG)

So they will take out ALL the other fights out of this Endless Tower, meaning only the fights in the tower will count for weekly winner and other suff wont matter.

One good thing about current way is you can find out who is active in GvG/GBG, i guess we will not be able figure out that now.

DeletedUser9693

yupp, Video cant be played… can someone sum it up, please?