• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

Dessire

Regent
things that could be added with this endless tower:

-seasons: 1 month per season? 6 months per season? --at the end of the season you earn a frame for your portrait that indicates the league where you were when the season ends.

-special portraits and frames: to those who were able to reach a very high position, the possibility to get an special frame and portrait. the should be able to put their league frame or special frame wherever they want.

-cosmetics/skins: the possibility to buy with diamonds cosmetics related to the season, for your city, townhall or the terrain arround your city or even a whole new terrain design that you can change in somewhere like when you enter to your townhall. imagine change the design of your townhall atleast!

-special cosmetics/skins: for those who reach to a high position or league at the end of the season.

-special great building: a new great building that requires no blueprints but "fragments" to unlock one level and FPs to complete those levels. the design should change according to your league or to your era. the amounts of fragments could be earn by wining fights, by a certain amount of succesfull fights or at the end of the season and depending on your league.

do you have more ideas?

FalkeNr1

Farmer
things that could be added with this endless tower:

-seasons: 1 month per season? 6 months per season? --at the end of the season you earn a frame for your portrait that indicates the league where you were when the season ends.

-special portraits and frames: to those who were able to reach a very high position, the possibility to get an special frame and portrait. the should be able to put their league frame or special frame wherever they want.

-cosmetics/skins: the possibility to buy with diamonds cosmetics related to the season, for your city, townhall or the terrain arround your city or even a whole new terrain design that you can change in somewhere like when you enter to your townhall. imagine change the design of your townhall atleast!

-special cosmetics/skins: for those who reach to a high position or league at the end of the season.

-special great building: a new great building that requires no blueprints but "fragments" to unlock one level and FPs to complete those levels. the design should change according to your league or to your era. the amounts of fragments could be earn by wining fights, by a certain amount of succesfull fights or at the end of the season and depending on your league.

do you have more ideas?
Sounds great, but currently all of this is pure fantasy :)
Maybe we should wait until the Endless Tower is released, see how the feature looks like and discuss such ideas in the feedback thread.

Sounds great, but currently all of this is pure fantasy :)
Maybe we should wait until the Endless Tower is released, see how the feature looks like and discuss such ideas in the feedback thread.

i hope it is soon, so that we also know what stuff we're gonna be losing (in case neighbor attack/plunder will disappear) :p

DeletedUser10315

oh! I didn't know that a GB skill/bonus can't be changed ooohh!!! :v :V :v :V :V :V :v
Of course it cant, you dont have to be a game designer to know that, you dont even have to be smart.
Do you think before post what's on your mind? One does not simply spend 30k FP on an Atlantic Museum level 60 just to give it away for a happiness GB or even a better bonus because its simply not what he payed for.

INNO cant take away plundering even if they wanted to, not possible.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Of course it cant, you dont have to be a game designer to know that, you dont even have to be smart.
Do you think before post what's on your mind? One does not simply spend 30k FP on an Atlantic Museum level 60 just to give it away for a happiness GB or even a better bonus because its simply not what he payed for.

INNO cant take away plundering even if they wanted to, not possible.
Well... they could - every player agreed to the terms and the terms say (I am pretty sure) that inno can make changes to every game aspect as they deem necessary. But it is unlikely they use that "privilege". They did before (on a smaller scale) when changing the FP costs for some buildings - Oracle was one of them, TA was another I think... But even such little changes (especially the second one) brought a ton of negative feedback and complaints. Inno is likely not doing any big changes that could lead to even worse repercussions.

DeletedUser10315

remember daily challenges replacing treasure hunt?
it did happen!

so don't say inno doesn't remove things, because they do.
What's a treasure hunt? I'm only a FoE player for one year, can you please explain in details? I'd really like to know what it was.

DeletedUser9861

was just a time based task thing -- ship sailed around to different rewards, q 5 min, 15 min, etc... nothing to write home about

FalkeNr1

Farmer
remember daily challenges replacing treasure hunt?
it did happen!

so don't say inno doesn't remove things, because they do.
You are not really comparing the treasure hunt with plundering?! :D
A small little window where you can gain an unnecessary amount of extra stuff which is not connected to any other important game mechanic and plundering, which is a main feature of the game, involved in quests, multiple great buildings and where you can gain not exactly a few resources which is also used by a not inconsiderable percentage of players?
The treasure hunt was replaced because the prices were lame and not really many players used it if I remember the update note correctly. Completely different to plundering :D

Logain Sedai

Baronet
No more plunders would be one of the best things that could happen to this game ever! :D <3

For you maybe, but for many players plundering is part of the game, and I would even say part of the fun.
I would be very surprised (and disappointed) if Inno were to remove plundering.
I plunder only occasionnally, but I think it should stay, as it is in the spirit of the game since its beginnings.