• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

Luke Stark

Marquis
thanks for that screen, did not payed attention to that while watching. I'm guessing both bonuses are used in PvP, the offensive for attacking and defensive ones for defending, that makes sense actually...

EDIT: however not be able to use AO, Kraken and others would diminish their values a bit I guess...

CrashBoom

Legend
I don't understand why they are excluded

all players can have them
AO even works for both sides. unlike Kraken & Virgo which are for attackers only

and if the point is: only a few top players have them very high
that is also for attack boost. top players have much more than regular player
(the top guy in my neighborhood has 1282%/395% for attacking and even 310%/1155% defending boost)

so if they want to make all people equal then that should exclude all GB (like in settlements where both sides have same stats)

Last edited:

1BFA

Viceroy
I hope it will only be Deal Castle, St Basil, TA and other things that provide city Attack and Defense. This way folks who have that gb can all fight against themselves and leave the rest of folks alone...

DeletedUser10315

Does anybody know with whom we will share the arena with?
Who will be our opponents?
Can you fight the whole server, your neighbors or just the players in your age?

In the leaked picture from the trailer there are two opponents from SAM and one from Bronze age, how does that work exactly?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Nothing is really known about the how, but it seems that the feature will be server-wide, similar to how the football tournament works.

Dessire

Regent
should attack and plunder neighbors disappear? yeas! definitely! why? most people don't use this feature, most people hate attack and plunder or be plundered by other players.
should AO bonus be "removed"from this new feature? nooo!! what are you doing?! that GBs is awesome! that GB always worked for both, offensive and deffensive army! why change that in this new feature? military power doesn't mean only attack and defense, but the effort you put to buff your army! and AO bonus is one of the most useful buffs! why change that? D:

DeletedUser10315

should attack and plunder neighbors disappear? yeas! definitely! why? most people don't use this feature, most people hate attack and plunder or be plundered by other players.
should AO bonus be "removed"from this new feature? nooo!! what are you doing?! that GBs is awesome! that GB always worked for both, offensive and deffensive army! why change that in this new feature? military power doesn't mean only attack and defense, but the effort you put to buff your army! and AO bonus is one of the most useful buffs! why change that? D:
I'm sorry but your comment is really unwise, one might think that you have just started the game.
A lot of people love plundering, I myself make around 65 FP everyday by plundering and that's without the Atlantic Museum, and I barely meet players who dont attack because they're afraid the opponent might plunder back, the best defense is simply collect in time and those who plunder know that very well.

And as for the AO, it's bonus adds a strong element of chance and luck to the feature, something which goes against the basic purpose of this new fighting arena which is to test player's military power and strategic minds. AO would simply make the fights depend on luck.

Hopefully the feature will soon come to Beta and we will find out all about it.

Gindi4711

Steward
I think the problem about AO is that it only gives the chance for attacking units of the same age which could cause balancing issues.
Kraken/Virgo is because it is only a limited bonus.

Dessire

Regent
I'm sorry but your comment is really unwise, one might think that you have just started the game.
A lot of people love plundering, I myself make around 65 FP everyday by plundering and that's without the Atlantic Museum, and I barely meet players who dont attack because they're afraid the opponent might plunder back, the best defense is simply collect in time and those who plunder know that very well.

And as for the AO, it's bonus adds a strong element of chance and luck to the feature, something which goes against the basic purpose of this new fighting arena which is to test player's military power and strategic minds. AO would simply make the fights depend on luck.

Hopefully the feature will soon come to Beta and we will find out all about it.
I don't know in how many servers/worlds do you play, but in most of the servers/world where I play, most people hates the fact of be plundered and for that reason is why they dont plunder other players, also, GBGs gives you enough FPs to don't plunder other players. . .

CrashBoom

Legend
most other MMO browser games where your entire city can be wiped out,
but tell me one other game where the attacker can win almost 100% of the fights. even with much worse boosts

my neighbors would need at least 1000% more boost to be able successfully defend their city o_O

so comparing this game with other games is stupid
in a good balanced game both sides would win with 50% if they have the same stats (boosts)

Some people are just a bit too fragile for this game.
and some people really think being a terrible attacker with autobattle and 1unit + 7 rogues deserves the right to plunder ?

Praeceptor

Marquis
so comparing this game with other games is stupid
in a good balanced game both sides would win with 50% if they have the same stats (boosts)

You can't have played many other MMOs.

Players with similar stats seldom attack each other. You nearly always get attacked by far stronger players.

CrashBoom

Legend
You can't have played many other MMOs.

Players with similar stats seldom attack each other. You nearly always get attacked by far stronger players.
actually not
but I get the reason: they would only win with 50%. :D
and why should they risk a 50% loss if they can go for weaker prey

but do you play FoE ?

there are no stronger players. you can beat all your neighbors with no problems :rolleyes: