• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

not sure about that, I get about 1200 FP's a day collecting from my city bearing in mind it is completely set up for Attack, FP's are just a bi-product and have only been in game for 1y 3months
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

perfect example that shows how there is no inbalance that needs addressing in the first place, set your city up to produce a lot of FP's and you can earn more than virtually all of the very most active GBG players in a fraction of the time, but let people have the option to do either/or rather...
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I can't stand football btw so agree it's nonesense (isn't that Jovada's word) but it's football, you lot ought to have come up with a better name for American Football a game where a foot rarely touches the ball
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

you could play football without nets but it would seem about as pointless if you ask me
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

read my posts! I have said from day one it's about the gameplay, jeez!!!
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

for the last time I wouldn't have played the only thing that has kept me in the game is GBG leadership and the tactics that go with it, that is void in the proposed nerf environment I 100% would not have kept playing without that. for example I'm a poker player I wouldn't still be playing now if...
  7. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

completely dissagree with that I have enough about me to realise what something offers me and without GBG in present format FOE would have not interested me enough to continue let alone spend money, plenty of other games could spend money on if I so wished but more likely I'd have just returned...
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

of course people spent money on diamonds before GBG but I still think it's been a cash cow for them, I am telling you I would have not spent money on the game without GBG being as it is currently and I'm sure I'm not alone, indeed everyone I know who has spent money has been to improve GBG...
  9. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

The only difference If this had been put in place 2 years ago is that FOE would have been a poorer gaming enviroment for that period and Inno would have had no money off me that's for sure. GBG in it's current form has kept a lot of players in the game who would likely have got bored and left a...
  10. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I don't have to have a concern to have an opinion do I? but in any case it has relevance if this is the reason Inno are doing it as think they'll find they'll lose out, better for me if nerf comes in on a personal level, but to play devils advocate I still see it being very bad for the game...
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

fair point, however if it's about diamonds I strongly think it will not work, I've bought diamonds before to help get more from events to boost attack, basically to be more competitive in GBG most others I know who have purchased diamonds have been for the same reason, no way would I have done...
  12. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

if you take it that what you have said is the reason ie the rewards are too great this doesn't add up as rewards for sniping and Arc profiteering even GE for that matter could be looked at as better certainly for time spent can earn more with any of the above (Arc Level dependant) so no it...
  13. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

probably not all are quite so gullible to believe everything they are told especially when makes little sense
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

if this was the real reason then why? as it's no more out of balance than rewards that can be had from sniping or Arc profiteering with high level Arc less so I'd say
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

The whole things were fine before GBG point I've heard before to suggest the game will still be enjoyed after the nerf is a bit like saying surgery was fine in the middle ages when amputations were done with a saw and no anaesthetic but wouldn't wish to return when things are better now, this...
  16. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

yea there will be loads of tactics when on for 15 mins tops to get attritioned out, you live in a dream world and think have a pretty poor understanding of GBG
  17. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I thought I'd post one more time, I hardly play anymore, the fact that this crazy idea has even been threatened was enough for me to lose interest in the game, regardless of what happens, this level of stupidity has made me believe that the game is set for a downhill spiral and maybe the only...
  18. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

is this thread still going :D on reading back some pages some are still offering slightly new views on things but @jovada you may as well just copy paste your thoughts from the very start of thread, never anything new, repeat repeat repeat so boring. My popcorn for watching the car crash has...
  19. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Good luck to all who still wish for the game to be saved, decided my time in the game is done either way, thank you Inno for at least suggesting this terrible idea as has made me focus on RL again and enabled me to get away from this addiction, a new golf membership beckons, time to start living...