• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Yekk

Regent
What you are saying is that you don't care about the guild but only your personal gain, and in fact you are admitting that you let the lesser guildmates do the dirty job on sectors with 0 or 1 camp and you are waiting to profit from camps. Now that you can't fight with 0 attrition you will drop them anywhere and sorry guildleaders ??

Look at my post 3856 that shows activity after 1 week beta is still huge on the map
Your map shows just what I put down. That you are stuck in your corner. Waterfall map so 2 guilds have no building sites to reduce attrition. I see 2 guilds working a checkerboard ready to close and stuff if you try for the middle. It is everything I envisioned at the beginning of this thread.

Beta King

Viceroy
What you are saying is that you don't care about the guild but only your personal gain, and in fact you are admitting that you let the lesser guildmates do the dirty job on sectors with 0 or 1 camp and you are waiting to profit from camps. Now that you can't fight with 0 attrition you will drop them anywhere and sorry guildleaders ??

Look at my post 3856 that shows activity after 1 week beta is still huge on the map
I can assure you my 100-125 fights per day placed wherever they have marked is not going to change any outcome relating to the final placement of the guild so no my fights will be of no consequence. And if someone is in a guild that is micromanaging to the point they make you wait hours before you can hit something then you should probably find a different guild cause after nerf it will not be worth waiting around for anything in GBG. Honestly i will probably move to a full weak guild of newbies so i can profiteer more from my arc since GBG will be garbage anyway.

jovada

Regent
Your map shows just what I put down. That you are stuck in your corner. Waterfall map so 2 guilds have no building sites to reduce attrition. I see 2 guilds working a checkerboard ready to close and stuff if you try for the middle. It is everything I envisioned at the beginning of this thread.
Or you are blind or you just want to contradict , the 2 big guilds involve the other guilds and allow them to fight, they are smart because they know they will have more fights that way.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I can assure you my 100-125 fights per day
Like the majority of complainers who went from 1,000 fights to 100 a day...
While I went from 500 to 250 per day and I especially feel a certain balance of my results in relation to my abilities.

Also the 15 minutes GvG at calc does nothing for me and guilds restrict use of guild goods so much most people aren't allowed to play GvG in their guilds.
Since you complain about the speed in GbG and the profitability of the camps, this leaves more goods for the GvG than can be done even outside the hours of the calculation.

Beta King

Viceroy
Like the majority of complainers who went from 1,000 fights to 100 a day...
While I went from 500 to 250 per day and I especially feel a certain balance of my results in relation to my abilities.

Since you complain about the speed in GbG and the profitability of the camps, this leaves more goods for the GvG than can be done even outside the hours of the calculation.
I've been hard grinding for 3 months in anticipation of this nerf so im pretty burned out and ready to cut back to once daily collection and a quick attrition burn jsut wish they would hurry up. I have moved up from 448 to the 260's in 3 months and once they slam the nerf hammer i wont have to worry about any of them ever catching back up to me. I would like to break the top 200 before it hits.

Owl II

Emperor
You're talking about this zero attrition again. We had a short discussion on this topic today. The night shooter decided to brag about how much attrition he got from it. We know he fought only under 4-5 camps, but he reached 70 after 2k fights. I made 800 and got 50 points of attrition. So once again, what should be done to prevent attrition from increasing? (do not offer to sit on 1-2 lines in the center) This gameplay will lame after nerf just like it llamed before nerf. Just this guy will gain 70 much faster.Oh, and Deadpool will never see his stellar 500 again

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
You're talking about this zero attrition again. We had a short discussion on this topic today. The night shooter decided to brag about how much attrition he got from it. We know he fought only under 4-5 camps, but he reached 70 after 2k fights. I made 800 and got 50 points of attrition. So once again, what should be done to prevent attrition from increasing? (do not offer to sit on 1-2 lines in the center) This gameplay will lame after nerf just like it llamed before nerf. Just this guy will gain 70 much faster.Oh, and Deadpool will never see his stellar 500 again
And what is your point ???? I only see that the night shooter as well as you only fight when you have 4 or 5 camps.
And i really doubt that @DEADP00L is caring about 500 fights in the future.

you know, there is such an expression "divine spark". Those who created this game and supported it earlier had it. There was "divine spark" in them, and they left this spark in their creation. The new development team removes this spark "iteratively" in all corners of the game. They got to GBG now..
"Divine spark" and INNOGames. Now, I've heard everything. I'm pretty sure that God has no hand in this game.

jovada

Regent
"Divine spark" and INNOGames. Now, I've heard everything. I'm pretty sure that God has no hand in this game.
What do you expect ,? He's talking about "Divine sparks" but joined in 2018 and Anwar was long time gone, he never knew him.
But I see that you are not only bad with logic, but also with math. What to do...

You are talking about 2000 and 800 fights a day, so the math logic you are waiting for the 4 or 5 camps letting the lesser guildmates do the dirty job is correct

Owl II

Emperor
Yes, I realized too that this expression is unfamiliar to you. You have not met with it in the same way as with that bug when the enemy's progress remains unsupported in the captured tile. A cognitive thread for you, however.. Inspiration was meant here. Talent, if you want. This is not given to everyone. And Inno has nothing to do with it at all

King Flush

Marquis
GbG leadership isn't void in the nerf environment. It will become more difficult in the nerf environment and most leaders find greater challenges more rewarding. GbG leaders under the old system just set up swaps and let the herd know when it's feeding time. This new system will require you to actually prioritize where to apply resources and manpower.
you could play football without nets but it would seem about as pointless if you ask me

Yes, I realized too that this expression is unfamiliar to you. You have not met with it in the same way as with that bug when the enemy's progress remains unsupported in the captured tile. A cognitive thread for you, however.. Inspiration was meant here. Talent, if you want. This is not given to everyone. And Inno has nothing to do with it at all
I am very familiar with the term "Divine spark" (which is why I replied). Your use of it, in this context, was ludicrous. You corrected yourself and used the words "inspiration" and "talent" which are far more appropriate.

Owl II

Emperor
I am very familiar with the term "Divine spark" (which is why I replied). Your use of it, in this context, was ludicrous. You corrected yourself and used the words "inspiration" and "talent" which are far more appropriate.
Come on, come on, enlighten me, in what context is it allowed to use this term? However, if it's in the field of theology, then don't bother.
You just reinforced the point that @jovada made. You may not have hit only 4/5 camps, but you mostly did.
Yes, I did it. I rebuilt the treasury, assembled a team and now I can beat mostly with the support of camps with my teammates. We control the map, as always

Come on, come on, enlighten me, in what context is it allowed to use this term? However, if it's in the field of theology, then don't bother.
You're the one using the term so you should know when it's use is inappropriate. Yes, it's proper use is theological.
Yes, I did it. I rebuilt the treasury, assembled a team and now I can beat mostly with the support of camps with my teammates. We control the map, as always
Kudos to you. I'll try to remember to circle back after the change hits the live servers to see if your pre-nerf competencies remain relevant in the post-nerf game. Doubtful.