• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Owl II

Emperor
You're the one using the term so you should know when it's use is inappropriate. Yes, it's proper use is theological.

Kudos to you. I'll try to remember to circle back after the change hits the live servers to see if your pre-nerf competencies remain relevant in the post-nerf game. Doubtful.
My competencies are not based on the game in general or on GBG in particular.
And I will dispense with your permission to use initially religious terms in a secular context as well

Beta King

Viceroy
Great day, ~1230 fights, 425 diamonds(2.7%), 2050 FPs, and probably 5 million points. Definitely gonna take a nerf to slow me down! On top of that im ranked Marquis now in the forum, we might need to nerf the forum post counter or i might be Emporer like Owl by the time they move this to live!

Last edited:

Devilsangel

Baronet
Nope, nothing new. However I will post another announcement in the next couple days. But it will not have any new information, as there is none (yet).
Doesn't look like @Juber meant the new worlds announcement) he's definitely not the one announcing them since we don't get new worlds here)

zookeepers

Marquis
American Football without a net... that's normal. Soccer without a net... no problem. Basketball without a net... it's OK, maybe weird. Tennis without a net... Possible if you have the cord.

Well, maybe there is no existing sport that a net is definitely necessary, with a sole exception --Lacrosse.

And, what was this all about?

Beta King

Viceroy
American Football without a net... that's normal. Soccer without a net... no problem. Basketball without a net... it's OK, maybe weird. Tennis without a net... Possible if you have the cord.

Well, maybe there is no existing sport that a net is definitely necessary, with a sole exception --Lacrosse.

And, what was this all about?
Apparently there is nothing left to discuss about the nerf and we have resorted to talking about football/soccer to help the days pass waiting for a decision.

Beta King

Viceroy
When was the last time we did see a statement of anyone working @Inno in this endless chat… would take a bet that this “idea” was a massive shot into the oven… balancing isn’t worth anything, if there is an expected loss of diamonds spent
Wouldnt it be funny if they decided to pass on balancing gbg and leave it un-balanced! One could only draw the conclusion that it would cost them too much money.

HunZ95

Squire
I thought they were waiting for us to begging for a nerf on the living. We begged. But they still didn't do it. I have no idea what else can be done here:oops:
When something is surrounded by such uncertain circumstances, it is a lost ax.
This also proves that there has been no change for months, not even a response from inno regarding GBG. They waved off this change, they thought they would push it down the players' throats without any problems, but now they have no idea what the right step would be.

Owl II

Emperor
When something is surrounded by such uncertain circumstances, it is a lost ax.
This also proves that there has been no change for months, not even a response from inno regarding GBG. They waved off this change, they thought they would push it down the players' throats without any problems, but now they have no idea what the right step would be.
To leave everything in such a state and make everyone wait for so long is the worst thing they could have done. And they did it