• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. CrashBoom

New Issue: winning new boosts gives internal error --> not getting

during history event battles I get many internal errors and never win those new boosts when not getting those errors so: every time I would get a new boost I get an internal error instead
  2. CrashBoom

Discussion New Cultural Settlement: Polynesia

it started without forum announcement https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/2987/New-Cultural-Settlement--Polynesia
  3. CrashBoom

Fixed on Beta: wrong unit type in Etherial Airship

one thing must be wrong (announcement or ingame) should be: FAST UNIT IS: LIGHT UNIT
  4. CrashBoom

New Issue: inconsistent behavior when of FP shown for kits in inventory when having Forgotten Temple

I just noticed that some buildings / levels in inventory show FP including Forgotten Temple and some only the base FP values best example: Aegean Resort for level 9 from normal upgrade (from selection kit) it shows 30 FP (that is unboosted) when I now go to the golden upgrade and check the...
  5. CrashBoom

Fixed on Beta: St. Patrick league points

the league points in the St. Patrick event are calculated wrong I found out that all progress points from QI are added to the points a player has in the St. Patrick event league
  6. CrashBoom

Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

would be interesting to read where other players spend their finish special production I am currently using it on my Trailside Smithey (in my live world) to get more Sunhaven Palace which produce Jester Stages to get more finish special productions the "problem" is the golden upgrade doesn't...
  7. CrashBoom

Not A Bug: no Tourney Grounds fragments in platinum league

I made 100 fights and got 0 fragments and if the percentage is not like 1% I should have gotten at least one (and other also asking if players already got them) the announcement says (or at least I understand it so) that if we are not in diamond league we can win the Tourney Grounds fragments...
  8. CrashBoom

Rejected market overhaul

currently a seller makes many trades for the amount he thinks are useful. (for example selling 10 times 500) but the buyer most often doesn't need exactly 500. maybe he needs only 250 and doesn't have enough goods to pay for 500. then he can't accpet the trade. or he needs 2500. then he has to...
  9. CrashBoom

Fixed on Beta: last Titan main quest auto-complete

I just researched the last tech in Titan and completed the main quest which was asking to do that then I got the next quest which was directly auto-completed for no reason but there is no reason to auto-complete it. (it is not like the acquiring the last province what was already done)
  10. CrashBoom

Forwarded add GB stats in official wiki for higher levels

currently the wiki only shows information of GB up to level 80 but we already reached the point where we level our GB higher than level 80 so we need more information and for that reason the wiki should get data for the higher levels especially to check if a GB has a cap (like Blue Galaxy x15...
  11. CrashBoom

Discussion finish (all) special productions on limited buildings ?

why are limited buildings excluded when using finish (all) special productions the ones with x times to collect like the Haunted Tree (not the ones which are running 28 days lime Forgotten Temple) I build the Haunted Tree yesterday and after that I used a few finish all special production...
  12. CrashBoom

Not A Bug: BP from Sunhaven Palace not inventory item

the announcement from the Fellowship Event for the Sunhaven Palace says for my understanding that are BP in the inventory for opening later (like the 5 BP package from halloween event) not giving the BP directly but when I collected the Sunhaven Palace I got 2 BP for 2 of my GB and not an...
  13. CrashBoom

Forwarded change position for production time in tooltip

for unbuild buildings (shown in event window or inventory) the text of produced things are too long for the tooltip and for that reason the production time is moved to the next line looks terrible and for that reason the time should be removed from the thing that is produced and moved up to...
  14. CrashBoom

Not A Bug: when creating idea in forum: message "create poll"

in the template for creating ideas there is still the message (between summery and already suggested): "Give a final wrap up and list any questions you think may still need to be answered to improve your idea. Don't forget to add a poll!" but the poll is automatically there on the right side...
  15. CrashBoom

Rejected GBG: prevent guilds being locked into the HQ forever

in GBG sectors directly next to the HQ can only be attacked: a) from the home guild if someone else owns it OR b) IF that sector is owned by the home guild arleady then it can be conquered by a different guild c) if it has no owner (at the beginning of the season). if those sectors are owned by...
  16. CrashBoom

Do Not Suggest Blue Galaxy doubles also boosts not only productions

I think it would be a nice strategic element if the Blue Galaxy would also double boosts (for 24 hours) escecially when chosing chain elements currently only the ones with FP or goods get the advantage of Blue Galaxy doubling it (the main building) then if you add other chain elements they also...
  17. CrashBoom

Forwarded select amount of boosts when opening them in inventory

when we want to open boosts (defense, ...) from inventory we need to open each one seperately better would be if we can select the amount we want to open like when we open the summer building chests
  18. CrashBoom

Forwarded change behaviour of next age goods in last age

when winning next age goods in the current last age we actually should win next age goods
  19. CrashBoom

highest GB?

what is currently the highest GB on all servers / languages ? building / level / server ?
  20. CrashBoom

Forwarded Remove popup when getting Buccaneer/Deadman Bounty chest

when collecting the boathouse each time we get a notification popup that we got a chest but do we need that every day ? I think not: we know that we get them into the inventory