• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Issue: inconsistent behavior when of FP shown for kits in inventory when having Forgotten Temple

CrashBoom

Legend
Troubleshooting
yes
I just noticed that some buildings / levels in inventory show FP including Forgotten Temple and some only the base FP values

best example: Aegean Resort
for level 9 from normal upgrade (from selection kit) it shows 30 FP (that is unboosted)
aeg9.jpg

when I now go to the golden upgrade and check the stats and look at the Couples. that gives 40 FP (unboosted) but it shows 48 FP
couples.jpg

or the new trees: that one should give 4 FP (according to the announcement) but the upgrade kit shows 5 (and the one in my city also shows 5)
vitality.jpg

then I thought it shows boosted if I have the building in my city
so I checked Panda Shrine golden upgrade (I have a Panda Shrine in my city) but that still shows the unboosted 19 FP in the upgrade kit (the building in the city shows 23 FP)
panda.jpg

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome 114
Recreation steps
have a Forgotten Temple and compare FP of kits in inventory
Actual Behavior
same
Expected Behavior
always show base values in inventory without Forgotten Temple boost
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
I think so
Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
looks like it shows only boosted when having it in the city
(but not all kits show boosted even when having the building in the city)

this version I don't have in my city and it shows unboosted 88 FP
aeg2.jpg

CrashBoom

Legend
that's it. having it changes the values shown

pics when not having a Sparkforge (from beta just seconds before building my first one)
sp1.jpg

for testing I then build one and upgraded it to gold
result: the kit in the inventory shows something different
sp2.jpg