• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

highest GB?

Owl II

Emperor
Well.. I'm not an expert, but a cursory inspection of FOE Tools says that the maximum level of CF is 203 now. And it looks like this is a record GB level at all. I don't know how often they update the data

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
I have been a strong proponent for INNO to make available the GLOBAL "BEST OF THE BEST, HIGHEST of the HIGH" list for everyone one to have access to. It's a great motivator to many to see where some people have taken their games.

There is data from a year ago, it's obviously stale now. A website did this for all players, all servers, all worlds. I have the data at that time, Nov 9, 2021 for the entire US server, all worlds on that server.

Meat Butcherus5Château FrontenacLevel 202
.firefly.us2Château FrontenacLevel 200
khq4572us3Château FrontenacLevel 198
colosius17Château FrontenacLevel 196
shroomy01us17Château FrontenacLevel 192
m.s.b.us15Château FrontenacLevel 188
Christine78us1The ArcLevel 186
.firefly.us2The ArcLevel 185
DHDF22us3Arctic OrangeryLevel 184
Margot Channingus12The ArcLevel 184

This is the INTERNATIONAL version, dated Nov 7, 2021.

Addonexusen8Château FrontenacLevel 200
kumaran9845en7The ArcLevel 184
Leonidas Alexanderen10The ArcLevel 182
Crispy Frisbeeen7The ArcLevel 182
Addonexusen8The ArcLevel 181
Dice 106en14The ArcLevel 180
Sel the Greaten1The ArcLevel 180
Iris the Hunter 733en11The ArcLevel 180
Sirlordevilen1Château FrontenacLevel 180
Aanudis the Greaten13The ArcLevel 180

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
Once again, I think it's extremely relevant to FoE if Inno embraces allowing that ALL WORLDS, TOP GB LEVEL LIST to be freely accessed by all FoE gamers, vs having to fear a ban using a tool to obtain it.

The achievements on that list represent commitment, hard work, diligence and yes, even investments in this game we are all playing. It needs to be available to all players as a PART of the game itself.

Last edited: