• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded change position for production time in tooltip

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashBoom

Legend
Reason
looks better
Details
see pics
Balance
all different productions of a building must then have the same time.
but as far as I know that currently applies to all buildings
Abuse Prevention
not needed. only UI improvement
Summary
see pics
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
not suggestet
for unbuild buildings (shown in event window or inventory)
the text of produced things are too long for the tooltip and for that reason the production time is moved to the next line

looks terrible

and for that reason the time should be removed from the thing that is produced and moved up to the text "Production"

currently
pic1.jpg
you can see: the tank has the time (in 1d) direct after
but the two fragment productions in the next line

my version of it would be:
pic3.jpg
as you can see: the "in 1d" is moved after "Production" and then not needed anymore for every thing that is produced

looks much better. doesn't it ?

Last edited:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Or a renaming of item names. It's pretty clear that fragments are produced with the symbol :fragment: next to the item. Would save up a lot. Alternatively putting the word fragments at the end and make a scrolling animation in the pop-up, like is done with similar stuff elsewhere outside of Forge.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's pretty clear that fragments are produced with the symbol :fragment: next to the item.
Already proposed on the FR forum and here is the CM's response:
I made a request to let the developers know that it would be good to make the chest window larger in GE.
The idea of replacing fragment by an icon is interesting but not easily implemented, and in any case not by the CMs who proofread the translations: it's a text field in the game at this place.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thnx, I'm not active in the French forum. Though from what I understand it reads like, from what's been proposed and rejected:
[item symbol] text: :fragment: [insert fragmented item name]
What I meant is the full removal of the words fragments of since whenever fragments are produced, the fragmented item's icon is shown below this :fragment:. So, what I suggest: [fragmented item icon] text: [insert name of item]
Imo it's pretty easy change. Just rewrite the description by deleting the words: fragments of... as it's pretty clear from the icon picture what's produced are fragments of something.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's pretty clear that fragments are produced with the symbol :fragment: next to the item.
I made a request to let the developers know that it would be good to make the chest window larger in EG.
The idea of replacing fragment by an icon is interesting but not easily implemented, and in any case not by the CMs who proofread the translations: it's a text field in the game at this place.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think we have a misunderstanding. What is proposed in French forum for the text description of frag. items produced:

A.) [ :fragment: name item]
B.) [name item]

In the place of the text:
[fragments of name item]

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think we have a misunderstanding. What is proposed in French forum for the text description of frag. items produced:

A.) [ :fragment: name item]
B.) [name item]

In the place of the text:
[fragments of name item]
In case A I can understand the technical difficulties. In case B not, cause it's just displaying whatever has been written by the devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.