• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

The Gunman

Farmer
(-)
I want a "give up option", like, for those who don't wanna waste time when there are no boosters nor chance to get something. This minigame is time-consuming anyway.

(+)
You receive 4 tickets per day, one every 6 hours, wich means you can win a grand prize everyday. (With 5 tickets I got 23 pawprints.)
Every 6 hours you get a ticket?

Sinitar

Regent
The rewards of the chests are ridiculous
About the boost I spent all that I had available at begin + bought 3 hammers and 1 windmill
I found 3+3+12 wildlife coins from incidents
Tickets used for now 4+7
And I got 46 pawprints

edit
I bought 4 tickets and using another 5(the last has arrived now) and 100 coins to have 10 actions and buying 1 windmill to have 15 pawprints :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sirblu

Baronet
This is really similar to the Archeology game so should not the paw prints have the same appearance % rate as the golden idols in that game?
Also, I agree that the costs of the coins as well as the boosters are too high. Why are they not the same as the costs of the scrolls and the tools in the Archeology game?
Additionally, some new animal avatars such as a Moose, Bear and a Dear would be nice since we already have a Crow avatar from one of the Halloween evets

Aerendil

Squire
Overall the event looks nice, the main price fine.

But the prices for the boosters are way off. 1230 coins?
We probably wont get 1230 coins in the total event, if the the rewards dont change drastically with the dailies.
You can get it by spending 2400 Diamonds only, as it seems now.
Half or even quarter the prices along with the amount of boosters you get

When you are not playing the mini event, you dont see the amount of boosters you have and cannot buy new boosters. I think this is missing in the main event windows

indian20

Steward
Okay - started the event and the only good thing is the main prize but the problem is, you will never be able to get it. This mini game is so much depending on luck that it is no fun at all and there are way to few coins to buy the boost you desperately need.

This is in a nutshell a big pile of BS - sorry, there are no other words

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Am I the only one who sees that I won't be able to get LvL 7 of Mountain Reserve????? First time all these years that I'm playing I have this feeling.
I'm not sure. I finished the main quest line so far and I have 2 upgrades, a selection kit (surprise box), and the base so I only need three more upgrades. I'll get one after the final quest and I have 7 tickets left. I think someone said you get 4 tickets a day so I should be able to finish one building.

A lot of the mini game does depend on luck though which is an absolute terrible idea.

malacko

Farmer
My opinion:
- I like the format of the event, something different was needed.
- We do not know how many coins are obtained, but it seems that they are few for the price of the boosters. I think boosters are not necessary to get the Mountain Reserve at the highest level or daily specials. I think they have put it as a plus
- If I'm not mistaken, at least we get 115 tickets at the event. They are enough to get the Mountain Reserve to the maximum level.

4 initial tickets
4 every hour = 4x21 = 84 tickets
Missions = at least 27 tickets
Total +115 tickets

Kits we get:
Missions: level 1 + 2 kits
Mystery box: 1 kit
Grand prizes: 3 kits

To get 3 kits in the Grand Prizes, we need to complete 7 Grand Prizes.
7x20 = 140 Paws needed, something quite easy to get I am not an expert in this type of mini-games and spending 10 tickets I have obtained 29 paw prints and 2 daily special. At the end of the event if I continue on the same path, I would get more than 300 Paw prints and more than 20 daily specials. It would be one of the best events in terms of prizes

Owl II

Emperor
Boosters are not needed for the grand prize. Can only be a hammer sometimes. It is easy to get the grand prize. Mechanics... I'm really glad there's nothing jumping and no animation that will delay you. The rest is tolerable. And I like this new format. It is not enough to simply collect event currency and exchange it for prizes. You still need to make an effort

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Wow - this is the event not to miss this year!

The minigame is fun, compelling, and rewards thought and planning.
The Eagle Reserve is a top notch prize. And completing one should be straightforward whatever your ability level at the minigame. You need 7-10 grand prizes depending if you have the surprise box. 2 Paws per ticket (you'll have over 100 tickets) will get you to the 10 grand prizes. Coins and boosters are extra bonuses that you'll need to use sparingly as free to play, but you will get to use some.