• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

xivarmy

Emperor
I assume they mean no new paws showed up over the 25 moves:
1626286759646.png
My runs on us-live before I stopped logging them (I was trying to get a reasonable estimate of my average paws/ticket). There was 1 run out of 72 where I only got 1 paw. And every one of them did meet the qualification of at least 1 paw on board at the start.

Yes, most paws I've seen on live is 5, most 1 or 2 in the course of the play through. Had to spend on hammers just to get the one or two down on multiple boards.

On the one with 5 I ended up spending for extra turns several times because more paws kept showing up.

The game seems to have been tweaked a lot between beta and live, but I'll reserve judgment on live until it is about done since I am getting a lot of daily specials, just not sure how that is going to translate into getting a second main event building.