• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I assume they mean no new paws showed up over the 25 moves:
1626286759646.png
My runs on us-live before I stopped logging them (I was trying to get a reasonable estimate of my average paws/ticket). There was 1 run out of 72 where I only got 1 paw. And every one of them did meet the qualification of at least 1 paw on board at the start.

Yes, most paws I've seen on live is 5, most 1 or 2 in the course of the play through. Had to spend on hammers just to get the one or two down on multiple boards.

On the one with 5 I ended up spending for extra turns several times because more paws kept showing up.

The game seems to have been tweaked a lot between beta and live, but I'll reserve judgment on live until it is about done since I am getting a lot of daily specials, just not sure how that is going to translate into getting a second main event building.