• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Paws just don't seem to be showing up enough. I just used all of my moves on a board and there was only one paw (or is it supposed to be that way)?

podkap1970

Emperor
Paws just don't seem to be showing up enough. I just used all of my moves on a board and there was only one paw (or is it supposed to be that way)?
random, random, Inno-random, i had 6 paws on one field, but i managed only 3 to get to the bottom
i didnt buy any more moves, not sure its worth it yet
and seems like we have diffrent daily specials?, at least i do not had sentinel outpost upgrade kit, even i switched it (to rogue hideout shrink kit)

Amdira

Baronet
Guess it's better to start a new level instead of buying moves (will they become more difficult?)
no idea how to collect 1250 coins for a big package
paws were very rare, too
Nevertheless the "new generation" who grew up with this kind of games will have some advantage :) - I've never been drawn to candy crush and similar games.
Hope there is any chance to get anything at least :D
the eagle mountain seems nice, but at this point I can't imagine to gain enough kits - we'll see
Daily prices seem in fact to be different for everyone

aim83

Merchant
My verdict as of current progress (played several boards):
1. The mini-game seems to be much-much harder than other events we are used to play and have accustomed to.
2. Bosters WAAAAAY to expensive, but they help A LOT. Making them cheaper seems to be a viable way to ease the situation.
3. I constantly got myselt in a situation when paws or chests lays on top of bottom line blocks which are all different colors, and without using of boosters (hammer one, for example) this can't be solved properly.
4. Effect of Lightning booster seems to be very unpredictable, basically, when you use it, you can't prognose whether it makes the situation better or worse.
5. Unpredictability. How many coins we get in total? How many coins I can afford to spend on boosters? Am I going good or am I losing my opportunity to get main prize by playing the way I play? How can I come up with criteria for assessing the overall situation?
6. So many different ways to spend currency and so many different variables to account for. I think many will be confused by the situation and will make a lot of mistakes at first.

Please, pretty please! Devs, You should think of ways to facilitate the mini-game, and ways to educate the bulk of the players how to play it.
It looks cool, but as of now, it feels hard and unpredictable.

alexandrosp

Farmer
The mini game looks ok in general, although in one occasion only one paw showed up in the entire mini game. Please make sure that when the last paw is collected at the bottom a new one drops at the top.

D-Best

Squire
(-)
I want a "give up option", like, for those who don't wanna waste time when there are no boosters nor chance to get something. This minigame is time-consuming anyway.

(+)
You receive 4 tickets per day, one every 6 hours, wich means you can win a grand prize everyday. (With 5 tickets I got 23 pawprints.)

OK. This is just initial thoughts. And am not commenting so much on the Event itself. It is to early to really do that.

But this pop the block thing has made me think. It is just a kids type phone or tablet game. It is maybe fine for a one off event. And is understandable if INNO no longer has (or can hire) a real game designer who can understand strategy as it pertains to a wider social form of game. You have to be able to get your head round designing for social interaction on a huge scale to be able to move a traditional game lie Forge of Empires forward.. And do so in a way that can appeal to a more adult logically minded audience. So. for now, this type of thing is all their present designers are capable of.

All the latest additions to the game as a whole, appear to be designed by people who cannot seem to see past playing simple games you play in isolation. It seems to me that if you step back and look at the game it is fast moving away from "Forge of Empires THE GAME". to Forge of Empires The Platform, for hosting a selection of mini games. The original game seems to be becoming an inconvenience. On the open market this new block popping game would have to compete along side a whole host of other similar ganes. Here is does not have to do so. Neither does the new PvP Event add on. Or The Settlements. and so on. None could stand on their own as games. but at least here there is a market for them. It worries me as I love the game. So I hope INNO manages to find a team or even one designer who can inspire others to think outside the box.

Praeceptor

Marquis
But this pop the block thing has made me think. It is just a kids type phone or tablet game...

...And do so in a way that can appeal to a more adult logically minded audience.
I couldn't agree more. I said so in an earlier post, but it got shot down, so I can only imagine that these juvenile mini games must appeal to a number of players here. I can't think why. Takes all sorts I suppose.

podkap1970

Emperor
Yep, just some boosters, 2 hammers and one lightning, I think.
ok than i'm super unlucky, or not good enough for this minigame, i guess last one ;)
i spent at least 10+ tickets (from quests) and got only 15 paws, used 4 Hammer and 1 Windmill
last 'match' i had 2 claws very close to the bottom, i did not make it in 25 moves to earn it, i dont know, hmm

Edit:
another example Screenshot_13.jpg
i don't think i will get any claws to the bottom

Edit 2: ok i managed to get the 3 claws on the right

Last edited: