• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
On very first announcement screenshot there is Governor villa from 2020 SUMMER event! That's misleading a bit as well as same bonuses for Bear and Eagle :)
Also @lordwasa could you ask devs to make it as standard give us info about bonuses for each age so we (players) do not have to ask for it every time :)
Another also @lordwasa could you clarify about % of daily prize corresponding to the stars/ On screen shot is shown 1* chest gives us 4% daily prize and I understand I have to pop AT LEAST 5 same colour blocks to get 1*. How can I obtain 2-5*? If simply more blocks than could you specify exact requirements so at least players (who paiyng Inno wages) will know what to aim for?
5 blocks of the same colour will give a 1* chest, 6 blocks will give a 2* chest up to 9 blocks giving a 5* chest.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Beginner's luck

when 2 paws per ticket?
if you're unluck,you gain none or 1 paw

Well most tickets I've been getting close to 5 :p So even if somehow I only did get 0 or 1 i'd still be ahead of 2 on average ;)

estrid

Baronet
I have now open the quest 12 with a task "Solve any other task". I just finished the daily task, but it did not count this one.
If this is intended, it should be told in the text.

sirblu

Baronet
Purchasing extra moves does not return you to the game. It just remains on the purchase moves screen - here I purchased 2 x 10 moves and it still did not return me to the game

Attachments

• Wilderness Event -2021-06-02_12-13-30.jpg
    Wilderness Event -2021-06-02_12-13-30.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 18

sirblu

Baronet
This only happened once to me - on the 2nd level - on the first level i was able to buy multiple turns (10) each and was always returned to the game.
I just found out that the work around to this is to just refresh the screen. I did this and was returned to my current level with my new turns.

SnowyNinja

Farmer
so by the way WHERE is the DIAMONDS
normally we get 500 for every event
I didn't know we got diamond every event if so when do we get them

I think the boosters should definitely be cheaper and that the claws and chests don't need to get to the bottom and then you get stuck were there at the row above the bottom and there's nothing left to do
1622664259323.png
The coins you get in the quest should be a bit more and maybe like the Soccer Cup event we get tickets and coin at the same time for certain quests

Last edited:

sirblu

Baronet
Currently there is no way to move on to another level if you still have moves left. So an option to move on to another level would be nice rather than waiting until you use all your turns - especially if you are purchasing turns.

Attachments

• Wildlife event 2021-06-02_13-01-25.jpg
    Wildlife event 2021-06-02_13-01-25.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 13

sirblu

Baronet
I didn't know we got diamond every event if so when do we get them

I think the boosters should definitely be cheaper and that the claws and chests don't need to get to the bottom and then you get stuck were there at the row above the bottom and there's nothing left to do
View attachment 7051
The coins you get in the quest should be a bit more and maybe like the Soccer Cup event we get tickets and coin at the same time for certain quests
Actually we have always received 1000 per new thing, not 500

SnowyNinja

Farmer
oh then we definitely didn't get it because I have had 1735 for a while not knowing why I got them and just that I got 1,500 diamonds which means if we are getting 1000 than that would be awesome

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Assuming every other quest gives 20 Coins, we'll have 21*40 + 27*20 + 200 + 200 = 1780 Coins for free, excluding incidents. The boosters are definitely powerful, but the big package costing ~70% of the coins you have seems a bit too much.

Another way to look at it, for the same amount of coins as a big package you can get 190 moves. Or, if we go by the cost ratios in-game, a hammer costs ~30 coins in the big package, windmill costs 44 coins and lightning 66 coins. That's ~5 moves for a hammer, ~7 moves for a windmill and ~10 moves for a lightning.

The boosters are definitely powerful, and from the few games I've played so far things seem to run much smoother by using a few boosts, but I'm not sure how sustainable it is considering the price, and whether it would just be better to use all the coins on additional moves. As @malacko calculated we get 115 tickets + incidents. The big package only gives 30 boosters, so that's only one booster per 3 games

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
oh then we definitely didn't get it because I have had 1735 for a while not knowing why I got them and just that I got 1,500 diamonds which means if we are getting 1000 than that would be awesome

You have to have been "active" before the drop happens (which is usually at event start). So if you wait til the event or new feature starts to login you'll miss em.

Amount of diamonds varies depending on what it is they want us to test out. If you stay active on beta you'll be able to save up quite a bit to test something when you're interested.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Assuming every other quest gives 20 Coins, we'll have 21*40 + 27*20 + 200 + 200 = 1780 Coins for free, excluding incidents. The boosters are definitely powerful, but the big package costing ~70% of the coins you have seems a bit too much.

Another way to look at it, for the same amount of coins as a big package you can get 190 moves. Or, if we go by the cost ratios in-game, a hammer costs ~30 coins in the big package, windmill costs 44 coins and lightning 66 coins. That's ~5 moves for a hammer, ~7 moves for a windmill and ~10 moves for a lightning.

The boosters are definitely powerful, and from the few games I've played so far things seem to run much smoother by using a few boosts, but I'm not sure how sustainable it is considering the price, and whether it would just be better to use all the coins on additional moves. As @malacko calculated we get 115 tickets + incidents. The big package only gives 30 boosters, so that's only one booster per 3 games

I think boosters are meant to be scarce. I did pop some of my beta diamonds to get a booster pack but have tried to pay attention to when I really need them. Given the "acceptable" performance level of < 2 paws per ticket to finish a grand prize it seems that should be achievable without any boosters. So the cost per booster doesn't seem unreasonable.

The time til you can afford a big pack of them might be a bit much since similar to tools in archaeology/hallowe'en buying tools as anything other than the biggest pack is a huge loss - perhaps the biggest pack should be half the size and cost so you can get one earlier?