• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

6zeva9

Baronet
Clarity is needed on the Number of adjacent coloured blocks required to create a Reward Chest.
The Graphic indicates 5 or more identical adjacent blocks are required.
However under the heading Block Party it says 4 or More are required.
Which is it 4 or 5 blocks minimum?

Owl II

Emperor
I suspect the grand prize is hopelessly ruined again because of the inexplicable need to shove the bonuses of the city defence army into.

aim83

Merchant
I suspect the grand prize is hopelessly ruined again because of the inexplicable need to shove the bonuses of the city defence army into.
Completely opposite :)
Eagle mountain gives 16% attack and 21% defence for attacking army in High Middle Ages.

-Alin-

Emperor
Someone can confirm me if there is a timer for Entrance Tickets?
I have 12 right now and I dont have any idea if I should use them now or should I keep them if no new ticket will spawn in like 6 hours or so.

Found it.

You will start with 4 Entrance Tickets, and you can gain further by completing Quests and Incidents around your City. In addition, they will also replenish over time (similar to energy drinks within the Soccer Event).

@lordwasa energy drinks were only collected previous event via quests or incidents, tickets were replenished via time.
So what you mean, are those tickets replenishing over time or no?, I am good to go with waiting and spending my tickets on usefull buildings which are appearing on event board daily?

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Thanks! Thanks-thanks-thanks for the great screensaver. Above the rest as always. And thanks for no one jumps there. No mice or moose:D

AGranolaBar

Squire
Personal feedback:
- I don't enjoy the minigame, too many variables/things to plan/watch out for. for example you pay 1 ticket to play 1 puzzle with 25 moves yet those moves are not enough. you need coins for both extra moves and special tools yet you only get 20 coins at every other quest.
+ nice graphics, I like the main prize and the fact that it has multiple options

podkap1970

Emperor
some event quests are abit expensive for my taste
paying 7,2 million coins, or building 10 current era decos, i don't know what else we ge

the chance to win a daily special is low, with luck 12%, but getting that chest to the bottom can be a pain

some event quests are abit expensive for my taste
paying 7,2 million coins, or building 10 current era decos, i don't know what else we ge

the chance to win a daily special is low, with luck 12%, but getting that chest to the bottom can be a pain
There will be enough tickets. Only need to spend coins on tools.