• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

podkap1970

Emperor
no that is if you want to open more than one set of boxed at the end of each run, if you only open one set the price reverts to the base cost at the end of your next run
when i always open all 6 chests (to get the upgrade kit), the price for the 2nd 6 chests will raise, no?

or what do i miss?

i just want to make slow runs, not one run each day, too much work :)

i need 9 upgrade kits: 2 from questline, 1 from the event crate, means i need 6 more upgrade kits

DevlinHstd

Farmer
Hi, everyone.
I would prefer if the prefixes M, G, T and P was used instead of M, B, T and Q.
The prefixes is causing a lot of confusion.
For those who doesn't know:
K (Kilo-)=1000
M (Mega-)=1000000
G (Giga-)=1000000000
T (Tera-)=1000000000000
P (Peta-)=1000000000000000

CrashBoom

Legend
Million
Billion
Trillion
Quadrillion

yeah real numbers are really more confusing for internet people

for me having gigacoins and gigasupplies is more confusing o_O
and yes it is gigacoins and not giga coins. because those are prefixes and not own words :p

GateKeeper

Baronet
just to confirm, you don't have to finish all the tasks to get a chance to open the chests? you just have to collect 8.4Q then click new town? Or is there a benefit to completing all tasks?

Dessire

Regent
just can't understand why people are not complaining about the fact that the new building only gives you 10 fp per day as an average and sometimes you could be really unlucky and don't get any fp for weeks xd

GateKeeper

Baronet
Whats the main issue with the new building, no guaranteed FP?

Its the same size as Olympic Treasury just with more FP's, 40% of the time, or more Goods 40% of the time. If anything majorly wrong its the 5% for supplies at level 10....make it Diamonds, its only 5% chance ;)

Sinitar

Regent
just to confirm, you don't have to finish all the tasks to get a chance to open the chests? you just have to collect 8.4Q then click new town? Or is there a benefit to completing all tasks?
there's no benefit to completing all tasks(unless the micro-rewards after completing a task) but if you will finish X tasks for run,you can reduce the cost of managers to reach a X gran prize and do less runs
just can't understand why people are not complaining about the fact that the new building only gives you 10 fp per day as an average and sometimes you could be really unlucky and don't get any fp for weeks xd
what do you expect from one building that it take less space than crown nest?the difference of both is only that the crown have 8pf basic production while druid temple 20 random good and def boosting for attacking units and the diamonds production replaced with supplies

GateKeeper

Baronet
hhhmm well reducing costs of the Managers might be a good benefit then on the next town. I'm on the last 3 now, and have about 7-8 hours left until I hit 8.4Q.

Dessire

Regent
Whats the main issue with the new building, no guaranteed FP?

Its the same size as Olympic Treasury just with more FP's, 40% of the time, or more Goods 40% of the time. If anything majorly wrong its the 5% for supplies at level 10....make it Diamonds, its only 5% chance ;)
. . . ok, I'll explain it to you, the HUGE PROBLEM is that % in FoE can be very very unfair, just take events as an example, some players can be very unclucky and get 2 daily special even if they do everything ok and other players can get 15! . . . not having a solid number as the crow's nest have (8 fp) means that you could be one of the unlucky ones and have a very useless building and at the end would be prefferable to delete it from your city . .

GateKeeper

Baronet
. . . ok, I'll explain it to you, the HUGE PROBLEM is that % in FoE can be very very unfair, just take events as an example, some players can be very unclucky and get 2 daily special even if they do everything ok and other players can get 15! . . . not having a solid number as the crow's nest have (8 fp) means that you could be one of the unlucky ones and have a very useless building and at the end would be prefferable to delete it from your city . .
oh the unfair route! that will most likely not ever get anything changed. so you have a problem with GE %'s, Spec Bldgs with %'s, GBG, Big guilds/small guilds.

You reference a Crows nest building that has the same similar style of % winning as a the new building, so why does it matter if FP's are the base on the new Druid building? The Druid building gives DB for AA, and 20 goods to everyone. Everybody gets the same 40% to win the FP's. So basically you are saying you never want any Spec Bldgs to have a % chance cause of luck which causes unfairness? So the building reward amounts are fine?

GateKeeper

Baronet
I'm not sure which path is better.

Slow: save Pots of Gold by not upgrading level 3 and 4, and use PoG for the end game chests. to get that 1 Druid upgrade, do that 3 times, and all you need is 3 upgrades from the tasks.

Fast: Use the PoG's to level up buildings, and no chests, and do Tasks quicker get more Druid upgrades from the Grand prizes, stop around 25-28 quests then complete.

I think in either system never complete all tasks, correct?

Sinitar

Regent
Slow: save Pots of Gold by not upgrading level 3 and 4, and use PoG for the end game chests. to get that 1 Druid upgrade, do that 3 times, and all you need is 3 upgrades from the tasks.
No;my slow way it was this last year :
-have festival and shipyard at level 3(and hat factory at run 1 or flowers factory at run 2) and the others at level 1 or 2 depending the run
-open in 4 runs all the 6 chests but you will still remain with +1k pots available from quests, so you can do another 2/3 runs depending how many pots you have gained from incidents without opening another chests unless the free chest
-it will necessary do 34 tasks at run 1,34 tasks at run 2 and 32 tasks at run 3
I had done in live server 5 runs and start the 6th having 168 tasks complete and I needed only 7 tasks to gain an another upgrade
At the end I got 11 pieces without problems
I think in either system never complete all tasks, correct?
This is correct; none of 2 ways will complete all the 38 tasks
Fast: Use the PoG's to level up buildings, and no chests, and do Tasks quicker get more Druid upgrades from the Grand prizes, stop around 25-28 quests then complete.
you have a lot of time for the event?if yes,then you can choose this ways and in addition,you have more "micro-rewards" obtained

probably tomorrow I'll go at run 3 https://prnt.sc/wkgvx2 and I'll remain for +1 week

Last edited:

RKinG

Squire
What have you gained with the event surprise box from the previous event ?

1 x Druid Temple selection kit
20 PF
1x30m Mass Supply Rush

Last edited:

indian20

Steward
Somethings off with this event. I just finished the third town and I am missing 4 Kits meaning I need two more towns each with 34 solved tasks to be done with the event. This simply means I will lay dormant for the next 12 days, collect gold and then start the last two rounds, Is this supposed to be that way? I can remember from last years event that time was a problem

I'm also confused because you need to do at least 3 cities to get 1 upgrade from the task prizes (we'd have to do like 25 cities), or we spend 2500 pots of gold at the end of each city for ONE upgrade (we'd need 20k pots of gold and only recieve 11k, and that's not counting how many we need to actually do each city).

indian20

Steward
Hi, you did get it wrong:

4 Kits are from the story line
3 Kits from the progress bar (so 7 times the progress bar equals 175 tasks - that means five cities in total each with 35 tasks)
3 Kits from the city itself by opening the chest

5 cities equals approx. something like 5500 gold pots for the managers
3 chest equals 5700 gold pots (0+ 50 +100 + 250 + 500 + 1000 = 1900)

makes a total of 11200 and that is what you get + incidents

So it all pans out