• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

Owl II

Emperor
Somethings off with this event. I just finished the third town and I am missing 4 Kits meaning I need two more towns each with 34 solved tasks to be done with the event. This simply means I will lay dormant for the next 12 days, collect gold and then start the last two rounds, Is this supposed to be that way? I can remember from last years event that time was a problem
The event started 4 days ago and you have already received 3 cities. After 12 days, you will have time to do 4 more before the event ends. It's right, I think:) But if you don't open chests, but take upgrades for tasks, then you don't need a break

It all comes down, you like iddly games or not. If you like it, you can click for 21 days. If you don't like it, you can do it for 3 days at the beginning and 3 days at the end of the event

Last edited:

BritishBoy

Marquis
The event started 4 days ago and you have already received 3 cities. After 12 days, you will have time to do 4 more before the event ends. It's right, I think:) But if you don't open chests, but take upgrades for tasks, then you don't need a break

It all comes down, you like iddly games or not. If you like it, you can click for 21 days. If you don't like it, you can do it for 3 days at the beginning and 3 days at the end of the event
Probably best description of event

Sinitar

Regent
5 cities equals approx. something like 5500 gold pots for the managers
3 chest equals 5700 gold pots (0+ 50 +100 + 250 + 500 + 1000 = 1900)

makes a total of 11200 and that is what you get + incidents

So it all pans out
From my parts isn't 5500 gold pots but 3450.. You have maxed all the managers?

So you're saying we'll get the level 10 building if we complete 7 cities and not do any of the chests? It seems off because you get just over one grand prize per city and the upgrades are spaced 3 grand prizes apart.

Owl II

Emperor
So you're saying we'll get the level 10 building if we complete 7 cities and not do any of the chests? It seems off because you get just over one grand prize per city and the upgrades are spaced 3 grand prizes apart.
No. 3 citys at the beginning and 3 at the end are conditional. We will get 3 levels for milestone, 1 more up was in a mysterious chest. We need 6 more upgrades. Or we open the chests. Then we need only 4 or 5 cities with a minimum number of tasks and with a minimum waste of pots. Or we spend pots on fast cities and click, click, click 11 cities. But these calculations were previously here

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
No. 3 citys at the beginning and 3 at the end are conditional. We will get 3 levels for milestone, 1 more up was in a mysterious chest. We need 6 more upgrades. Or we open the chests. Then we need only 4 or 5 cities with a minimum number of tasks and with a minimum waste of pots. Or we spend pots on fast cities and click, click, click 11 cities. But these calculations were previously here
It miss 3 upgrades
According with your plan is this
1 from box
3 from main quest
3 from gran prize

Yeah I still need 5 more upgrades and I'm on my 3rd (or 4th?!) now. I've already lost track...I've also run out of gold pots to be able to upgrade managers for tasks.

Owl II

Emperor
It miss 3 upgrades
According with your plan is this
1 from box
3 from main quest
3 from gran prize
No:) Lazy option: 4 upgrades for chests and 4 cities. 2 upgrades from tasks. They are executed in passing. 100 tasks for 4 cities. Quick option: 11 (and start 12) cities is 400 tasks. These are 16 grand prizes. Of these, 6 will be upgrades

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
No:) Lazy option: 4 upgrades for chests and 4 cities. 2 upgrades from tasks. They are executed along the way. 100 tasks for 4 cities. Quick option: 11 (and start 12) cities is 400 tasks. These are 16 grand prizes. Of these, 6 will be upgrades
here's what was missing in your last description : opening the chests :)

Owl II

Emperor
Yeah I still need 5 more upgrades and I'm on my 3rd (or 4th?!) now. I've already lost track...I've also run out of gold pots to be able to upgrade managers for tasks.
It's okay if you didn't open the chests. I don't remember also how many cities have I completed. I also have a level 5 druid temple. My next prize for tasks is an upgrade. I've completed all the quests so far. And I have 600 pots

jlive2013

Farmer
Can someone tell me how to get all upgrade to event building without using diamons. Should I complete all Quest before goint to new town. Do I have gold pot enoght to open all chest for get upgrade that way.

It's okay if you didn't open the chests. I don't remember also how many cities have I completed. I also have a level 5 druid temple. My next prize for tasks is an upgrade. I've completed all the quests so far. And I have 600 pots
But to open all of the chests cost somewhere upwards of like 2k gold pots?? The last one was at least 1000!

Also, yanno, kind of annoyed you didn't tell me earlier before I started my next city !! ;)