• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

Sinitar

Regent
is it worth buying 6 chests for druid selection kit? or just save the gold for more town runs?
look,If you remain in lazy way is very important to do 4 cities and open every time,all the 6 chest;obviously you have 5 days to complete a city
if you like gain more "micro rewards" from tasks,then choose the way with more city runs
After a Run you can open up to 6 chests,, At 6 opened chest you get 1 kit i would only open 4 chets per run, does the 4/6 progress transfer to the next run or do you start again with 0/6?
your progress to gain a 1 kit will be lost and you start again with 0/6,so is necessary to open all the chests for a cost of 1900 pots of gold if I do not wrong
Is it possible to finish 2 runs a day, if you have a townhall/shipyard/firework at a certain manager level (get up, finish the run while the day, prepare second run in the evening/night and the finish it after getting up and start again? without timeshift
No,you can finish 1 run per time;there's no way to have 2 cities at same day unless you using timeshift
For really active players 2 should be possible without or with little diamonds spent

You need an impressive ammount of diamonds and time for a 2nd druid temple;spending diamonds for at least 8 upgrades if you're lucky con with incidents

Last edited by a moderator:

Quoras

Merchant
Oh yeah sure, most people level up their BGalaxy to 91 because its a must to have. . Yeah and of course most people will put it anyway only because the defensive bonus. . yea yeah of course mr.I know everything, mr.It is very easy to level up your BG beyond level 80 . . XD

What are you laughting at? Only Endgame players will have to face such decisions, other have plenty of Fp-Only-Buildings that they can swap with buildings like that. And if you would do your homework you would see, that the blue galaxy has already 60% at lvl 55, so its just still 12 Forgepoints average with a "low bg"
look,If you remain in lazy way is very important to do 4 cities and open every time,all the 6 chest;obviously you have 5 days to complete a city
if you like gain more "micro rewards" from tasks,then choose the way with more city runs

your progress to gain a 1 kit will be lost and you start again with 0/6,so is necessary to open all the chests for a cost of 1900 pots of gold if I do not wrong

No,you can finish 1 run per time;there's no way to have 2 cities at same day unless you using timeshift

Ahahahahhahha you're madman
You need an impressive ammount of diamonds and time for a 2nd druid temple;spending diamonds for at least 8 upgrades if you're lucky con with incidents

Well i thought you could buy non full sets at the end and carry over the progress, then i will have to to do the math again for second or more runestones. And how long does it take to finish 1 city if you have max shipyard, townhall and firework manager? shouldn't it be significantly faster because you get way faster to the long ending waiting time?

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
Well i thought you could buy non full sets at the end and carry over the progress, then i will have to to do the math again for second or more runestones. And how long does it take to finish 1 city if you have max shipyard, townhall and firework manager?
1 day and 4 hours if you start at a determined hour and have all the data necessary
Look I count how many diamonds you will need for a 2nd druid temple
According with the my datas, you will run 11 times,opening the 6 chests every run with lucky for 13750 diamonds;if not,then you should do run another time without opening the 6 chests for 14110 diamonds
Source of upgrades:
- 1 from box
- basic + 2 upgrades from main quest
- 5 from gran prize; 6 if you aren't lucky with incidents
- 11 from opening the 6 chest per run

Total cost of pots of gold with my data : 28430/29060
20900 from chests
7530/8160 from managers using 700 at run 1,4,7 and 10; 710 at run 2,5,8 and 11; 630 at run 3,6,9( and 12)

Last edited:

Nessie

Baronet
Someone might have mentioned it already: Druid Temple on level 10 with random FP or Goods or Medals or Supplies might be attractive for lower age players - definitely not for me in SAAB.

28% def for attacking army is nice but not worth a building 5x4 that doesn`t reliably give me anything useful, in my case FPs.

Feodor

Farmer
I don't see the purpose of having the same building several times as the main problem of this game is managing the space. Every event gives us a new building. Instead of having several times the same building, you can have different buildings, which makes a prettier city, and with all the different buildings, you still have to choose which ones you want to keep.

Quoras

Merchant
I don't see the purpose of having the same building several times as the main problem of this game is managing the space. Every event gives us a new building. Instead of having several times the same building, you can have different buildings, which makes a prettier city, and with all the different buildings, you still have to choose which ones you want to keep.

Well its a balance between efficiency and space. On my main world in de im currently swapping out all "only fp buildings" with fp+att/def. And although i spent a really big amount of diamonds from my ww-worlds i have still pretty much room for improvement. A player who only spends a little amount of diamonds will probably archieve this status only after years ^^

Someone might have mentioned it already: Druid Temple on level 10 with random FP or Goods or Medals or Supplies might be attractive for lower age players - definitely not for me in SAAB.

28% def for attacking army is nice but not worth a building 5x4 that doesn`t reliably give me anything useful, in my case FPs.

While the chance of getting fps is random the amount is not, so its a pretty reliable source (over time) same as blue galaxy, castle himeji and space carrie

1 day and 4 hours if you start at a determined hour and have all the data necessary
Look I count how many diamonds you will need for a 2nd druid temple
According with the my datas, you will run 11 times,opening the 6 chests every run with lucky for 15430 diamonds;if not,then you should do run another time without opening the 6 chests for 16060 diamonds
Source of upgrades:
- 1 from box
- basic + 2 upgrades from main quest
- 5 from gran prize; 6 if you aren't lucky with incidents
- 11 from opening the 6 chest per run

Total cost of pots of gold with my data : 28430/29060
20900 from chests
7530/8160 from managers using 700 at run 1,4,7 and 10; 710 at run 2,5,8 and 11; 630 at run 3,6,9( and 12)

Is it really that much for managers? even if i do chilly 11 runs? i estimated a lower amount, because you don't have to do all the quests. i estimeated doing 30 of the 38 tasks in a run for getting 5 kits at eleven runs. Then you would need to purchase the 11 remaining one 1,9k each. Then you need to subtract the amount you got via quest and so on. depending on if you really need all the managers it would be 11900 Pots+ The Managers. To get the Amount of diamonds we need the subtracted amount to be multiplicated by 1750/2000 ^^

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
Is it really that much for managers? even if i do chilly 11 runs? i estimated a lower amount, because you don't have to do all the quests. i estimeated doing 30 of the 38 tasks in a run for getting 5 kits at eleven runs. Then you would need to purchase the 11 remaining one 1,9k each. Then you need to subtract the amount you got via quest and so on. depending on if you really need all the managers it would be 11900 Pots+ The Managers. To get the Amount of diamonds we need the subtracted amount to be multiplicated by 1750/2000 ^^
only 30 per run?
in my counts,you do 34 tasks in run 1 and 2;32 for run 3
Before I counted the pots of gold remained without touch the diamods istead the diamond cost ; now I corrected

Last edited:

Quoras

Merchant
only 30 per run?
in my counts,you do 34 tasks in run 1 and 2;32 for run 3
Before I counted the pots of gold remained without touch the diamods ; now I correct

Well i made a list what happens when i do 30 tasks per run (5 more than needed for a grand price). I get to 13,2 gps at 11 runs (30*11/25) and as you get kits at 1,4,7,10,13 (if it continues like this) you are at 1 from chest, 3 from quests, 5 from gps and 11 from the 1900 spent each turn. It could even be, that you only need to do 10 run (and buy the kit at the end) if you do ~2-3 more quest each run and if the runestone lvl 1 is not swapped for a kit in the price row.

Sinitar

Regent
These are the tables with my datas:
I will post without counting the pots gained by incidents
Base of total pots : 11200
Total cost of pots: 28430
Pots missing 28430 - 11200 = 17230

Diamonds required 15320 = 1750 x 8 + 495 x 2 + 110 x 3

Run 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11Total upgrades
Tasks to do/chest 34/134/132/134/134/132/134/134/132/134/134/111
Gran prize251001752503255
Main quest Basic building 2 upgrades 3
Box 1 kit 1
Total : 20

Run1234567891011Total
Manager's cost7007106307007106307007106307007107530
Chest's cost1900190019001900190019001900190019001900190020900
Total cost 2600261025302600261025302600261025302600261028430

Now posted this,you can take the datas of @CrashBoom for reducing the cost of diamonds required

Quoras

Merchant
These are the tables with my datas:
I will post without counting the pots gained by incidents
Base of total pots : 11200
Total cost of pots: 28430
Pots missing 28430 - 11200 = 17230

Diamonds required 15320 = 1750 x 8 + 495 x 2 + 110 x 3

Run 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11Total upgrades
Tasks to do/chest 34/134/132/134/134/132/134/134/132/134/134/111
Gran prize251001752503255
Main questBasic building2 upgrades3
Box1 kit1
Total : 20

Run1234567891011Total
Manager's cost7007106307007106307007106307007107530
Chest's cost1900190019001900190019001900190019001900190020900
Total cost2600261025302600261025302600261025302600261028430

Now posted this,you can take the datas of @CrashBoom for reducing the cost of diamonds required

Yeah, but as i mentioned you maybe don't need that much managers because youdon't need that much tasks per run, this shows even your own chart, because you already reach the 5th kit after 10 runs, while if would be enough to reach after run eleven. Is there a list for the cost of mangers, because i i follow the list of crashboom I have to pay 100 less each than with your chart. And it would be nice to know if the lvl 1 runestune is swapped with the kit in the price row, this would mean paying 1900 less ^^

Is his list from this year or from last year, because i am in my first run an have to get shipyard lvl 4 manager, which should be a task in run 3

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
Yeah, but as i mentioned you maybe don't need that much managers because youdon't need that much tasks per run, this shows even your own chart, because you already reach the 5th kit after 10 runs, while if would be enough to reach after run eleven. Is there a list for the cost of mangers, because i i follow the list of crashboom I have to pay 100 less each than with your chart. And it would be nice to know if the lvl 1 runestune is swapped with the kit in the price row, this would mean paying 1900 less ^^

Is his list from this year or from last year, because i am in my first run an have to get shipyard lvl 4 manager, which should be a task in run 3
no,every 75 tasks after 25 completed,you have an another upgrade(not a selection kit that you it will when you opened the 6 chests)

uhm yes but in run 3 you can have shipyard at level 2 to decrease 80 pots.. I upgraded at level 3 because I choose the lazy way for do not spend diamonds but up the end, I'll have 11/12 pieces with incidents gained

podkap1970

Emperor
since i'm doing slow runs this year, where i will open always all 6 chests during 2 city runs
how much gold do the chests costs now?
1st 6 chests 1900 gold
and the next 6 chests? wiki says 3900, is that correct?
the 3rd 6 chests 7850 gold?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
...and there's a chance to gain a selection kit of celtic set from chests https://prnt.sc/wj7are

But as with last year, you don't have much chance to select a lot of anything from those chests - to gain selection you'd need to do a lot of runs, but if you do a lot of runs you don't have many pots of gold to spend on chests. So collecting a set from them is hopeless. You'll get what you get and maybe can hope to buy more from the next antique dealer update. This is by far my biggest problem with this event - it doesn't give you *any* choice to focus on something.

Sinitar

Regent
since i'm doing slow runs this year, where i will open always all 6 chests during 2 city runs
how much gold do the chests costs now?
1st 6 chests 1900 gold
and the next 6 chests? wiki says 3900, is that correct?
the 3rd 6 chests 7850 gold?
Is correct
The first of 2nd chest it cost 50 pots

Sinitar

Regent
But as with last year, you don't have much chance to select a lot of anything from those chests - to gain selection you'd need to do a lot of runs, but if you do a lot of runs you don't have many pots of gold to spend on chests. So collecting a set from them is hopeless. You'll get what you get and maybe can hope to buy more from the next antique dealer update. This is by far my biggest problem with this event - it doesn't give you *any* choice to focus on something.
And who had talk to do all the celtic set? My opinion is if you missing/need some selection kit that last year you haven't obtained

now or last year?if 2nd,then I got 2k pots of gold from incidents in live servers :D
This year, the dailies give some 2k pots and the quests/rewards gives 8k. Good for you for getting pots from incidents, but that is a GIANT pile of luck. Any event that requires incidents ALWAYS fails to give the amount needed to people like me with no luck. I'm better off just putting a big fat 0 in, haven't got one pot of gold this whole event so far.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
And who had talk to do all the celtic set? My opinion is if you missing/need some selection kit that last year you haven't obtained

But it is out of place that you *can't* do a whole grand prize from last year if that's what you want - or a bunch of sentinel outposts - or go chasing wishing wells - or whatever else.

Celtic set did have interesting pieces, and I had a fun layout requiring 26 kits for instance. Now I have my 10 from last year - not necessarily optimally spent because 10 just made 1 set and the funky layouts may not have wanted all the pieces upgraded. If St Patricks was a normal event I could wait for Celtic Kit day, spend all my currency, and have a decent shot at getting 16 more kits - spend a little diamonds if I have to. But rather I'm looking at maybe an average of 2 kits this year? (4 sets of chests doing few-cities with say 50% shot that a celtic selection shows up in each set) With no control over whether I want them or not (which at 2 kits expected it's more towards not :p) - but even as not, I can't say "well i'd like this instead then".

Now i mean a year has not been kind to the Celtic set - there was a lot of power creep over the summer-fall events last year and what seemed interesting a year ago today is sorta just "meh" anyways.

So while I had a little hope that I might one day grow my celtic set it's instead probably on the "within the next year this may be deleted for space" list - it's mediocre as is, and it can't really morph into something better because this event does not let people have any control over what they want.