• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

LordVaderIII

Marquis
And what about the new building, druid temple?
- Nice amount of fp, but only 40% of chances. I wont use it with my blue galaxy. 60% to get **** vs 40% to get the good prize.
- Good to see def for atk
- No hapiness?
- Very low motivation rate. Nice for plunderers.
- Should it give some fp, like 5, as a basic bonus, and let the 40% chance to get 20 fp?
It should look pretty nice next to last year's set but the daily production from it looks pretty weak.

Migiwa

Merchant
bonsoir l'événement sur ipad ou mobile sera disponible quand? Merci d'avance

English below

Ici il faut parler en anglais, sinon tu vas te prendre des avertissements et personne ne te répondra.
Sur le serveur bêta, les événements ne sont jamais dispo de suite sur mobile et tablette, il faut attendre quelques jours.

Here you must speak in english.
Events on beta are never available on mobile devices immediatly, you'll have to wait a few days.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thanks, mates!
I thought it took less time. It's a lot of time!
I remembered that it was much easier.
I'm going to cry

Remember that you only have to finish the city 4-5 times over the whole event :p Makes it a lot easier than trying to go go go with it :p

vidicecilia

Baronet
Remember that you only have to finish the city 4-5 times over the whole event :p Makes it a lot easier than trying to go go go with it :p

Thanks for the info!!!!
I have wrong memories about this event. I thought that the city must be ended every day. :D
Thanks a lot ;)

I like cookie clicker, so I am addicted to this game. But this game starts to slow the snails down significantly after unlocking cupcakes/drinks. I mean like, it is glaciar pace for me right now. Like the cost to upgrade my boat/festival is outlandish compared to the output they produce before hitting the next milestone. Right now my festival produdces 1T shamrocks, and the next one level costs SEVENTY TRILLION. I have 200T on the other side of the river, my boat is hauling just over 1T each way. So I'm waiting over an hour to upgrade my festival one time ??? How does that make any sense that the cost is 70x the output???

End game is extremely unbalanced. The benefits of upgrading should be evenly balanced between levels, not just a grand leap granted after 50.

And the amount of costs of pot of gold do not make sense when quests require you to upgrade your manager, considering you'll have to do multiple cities you simply do not get enough pots of gold to eventually upgrade each one of them even once.

And then the quests for the game cannot be collected unless it appears in sequence (?), like if you get to level 100 flowers, the quest wont jump up into view to collect the prize until you do another quest. This will be compounded in frustration as people are unable to upgrade their managers from lack of gold and get stuck with 3 upgrade quests they're unable to do. I've had the quest to upgrade the boat manager to level 4 since yesterday, won't be able to do it before moving onto my next city.

Sinitar

Regent
I like cookie clicker, so I am addicted to this game. But this game starts to slow the snails down significantly after unlocking cupcakes/drinks. I mean like, it is glaciar pace for me right now. Like the cost to upgrade my boat/festival is outlandish compared to the output they produce before hitting the next milestone. Right now my festival produdces 1T shamrocks, and the next one level costs SEVENTY TRILLION. I have 200T on the other side of the river, my boat is hauling just over 1T each way. So I'm waiting over an hour to upgrade my festival one time ??? How does that make any sense that the cost is 70x the output???

End game is extremely unbalanced. The benefits of upgrading should be evenly balanced between levels, not just a grand leap granted after 50.

And the amount of costs of pot of gold do not make sense when quests require you to upgrade your manager, considering you'll have to do multiple cities you simply do not get enough pots of gold to eventually upgrade each one of them even once.

And then the quests for the game cannot be collected unless it appears in sequence (?), like if you get to level 100 flowers, the quest wont jump up into view to collect the prize until you do another quest. This will be compounded in frustration as people are unable to upgrade their managers from lack of gold and get stuck with 3 upgrade quests they're unable to do. I've had the quest to upgrade the boat manager to level 4 since yesterday, won't be able to do it before moving onto my next city.
nah, is balanced the game
think about @xivarmy's recommendation and yes,this time if you will,it require only 4 cities to have at max level druid temple with the box :)

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
So far. a noticeable improvement compared to last year's event. Part of that might be that it;s always a bit easier the 2nd time around.
The additional rewards for completing tasks is very much appreciated, and while it takes a while to initially set up the city, once going it can be left on autopilot for fairly long stretches of time.