• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

CrashBoom

Legend
manager levels (in order you get them)
run 1/4/...: 3, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 2.
run 2/5/...: 3, 3, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1.
run 3/6/...: 4, 3, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1

and then 2 task will stop because of asking higher manangers
and the 3 because too much/ too expensive

in current 1st run I won't finish the collect 16Q

vidicecilia

Baronet
manager levels (in order you get them)
run 1/4/...: 3, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 2.
run 2/5/...: 3, 3, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1.
run 3/6/...: 4, 3, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1

and then 2 task will stop because of asking higher manangers
and the 3 because too much/ too expensive

in current 1st run I won't finish the collect 16Q

What do you mean with it. English is not my first language, so is difficult for me understand abbreviations and idioms.

Sinitar

Regent
I remember it was much faster. I think that I faced this badly from the beginning, but in the next city I will reflect better
well with the shypyard and festival at level 300 and fireworks at level 50,this is the shramrock production and now I understand how @CrashBoom Had finished around 27/28 hours per city https://prntscr.com/wiwzif

Thats numbers it means the manager level of each type of building so for example at city 1 he upgraded the managers at this level
Festival level 3
shipyard 2
Hat factory 3
Flower factory 2
Cake 1
Drinks 2
Fireworks 2

vidicecilia

Baronet
well with the shypyard and festival at level 300 and fireworks at level 50,this is the shramrock production and now I understand how @CrashBoom Had finished around 27/28 hours per city https://prntscr.com/wiwzif

Thats numbers it means the manager level of each type of building so for example at city 1 he upgraded the managers at this level
Festival level 3
shipyard 2
Hat factory 3
Flower factory 2
Cake 1
Drinks 2
Fireworks 2

It´s so expensive, Miguel (you must speak Spanish). We can´t afford this whitout diamonds. I will see how to do in the next city because when I began this I was asleep.

Sinitar

Regent
It´s so expensive, Miguel (you must speak Spanish). We can´t afford this whitout diamonds. I will see how to do in the next city because when I began this I was asleep.
No,I'm not a spanish
Expensive? Spending for now only 700 pots of gold for managers at city 1 is expensive? XD

You only get 11,200 pots of gold with the quests/rewards, if you're doing 17 runs thats only 655 pots of gold used per round. No advancing time!

SirAlucard

Steward
nah, is balanced the game
think about @xivarmy's recommendation and yes,this time if you will,it require only 4 cities to have at max level druid temple with the box :)
Yeah that is manageable on Beta, but on the live servers nobody got the box. So I don't see myself to get the max temple there.

Sinitar

Regent
You only get 11,200 pots of gold with the quests/rewards, if you're doing 17 runs thats only 655 pots of gold used per round. No advancing time!
now or last year?if 2nd,then I got 2k pots of gold from incidents in live servers :D
Yeah that is manageable on Beta, but on the live servers nobody got the box. So I don't see myself to get the max temple there.
how you're so sure that we cannot gain the box also in live server?
If we can't gain the box,then the alternative is do 5 cities instead of 4 :)

CrashBoom

Legend
he is right
on live nobody GOT the box

because then they would already have them now.
but the forge bowl event hasn't even started on live

and we will get that box after we finish the quest which will give it

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,

I just receive a mystery box who open in 26 days and this one finish in 19 day, that mean a week between 2 evens, it's crazy!

SirAlucard

Steward
he is right
on live nobody GOT the box

because then they would already have them now.
but the forge bowl event hasn't even started on live

and we will get that box after we finish the quest which will give it
Yeah, my bad, was at the point that it was given at the christmas event. Forget I said anything. :rolleyes:

Quoras

Merchant
Some questions, because i missed last years event and maybe some people checked it out this year here. i made some calculations and here are my questions:

After a Run you can open up to 6 chests,, At 6 opened chest you get 1 kit i would only open 4 chets per run, does the 4/6 progress transfer to the next run or do you start again with 0/6?

Is it possible to finish 2 runs a day, if you have a townhall/shipyard/firework at a certain manager level (get up, finish the run while the day, prepare second run in the evening/night and the finish it after getting up and start again? without timeshift

Dessire

Regent
ABOUT THE NEW BUILDING:

The last event gave us a building which gives you 1FP for less than 2 squares.
We are right now at the point where buildings should give us 1 fp for less than 3 squares and the new building only give us 1 fp for 2.5 squares, like a terrace farm at level 2.

The problem with the building is that you can't expect have an average of 10 fp in 10 days, you could receive only goods for 10 days if you are unlucky.

Unlike the crow's nest, you know that atleast you can receive 8 fps per day and atleast that is a motivation to use Blue Galaxy bonus on it. With the new building, the risk of use the BGalaxy and don't receive the 25 fps is huge; it is almost prefferable to not do that.

What I suggest is replace the % for real numbers, change the 40% to get 25fp to 10f.

Another idea is 10fp + 40% to get 12 fp. By doing that using BGalaxy on it is a better option too.
I would recomend not spend diamonds for now and keep them until soccer event to get more leukoi tracks and do a better use of BGalaxy.

Quoras

Merchant
ABOUT THE NEW BUILDING:

The last event gave us a building which gives you 1FP for less than 2 squares.
We are right now at the point where buildings should give us 1 fp for less than 3 squares and the new building only give us 1 fp for 2.5 squares, like a terrace farm at level 2.

The problem with the building is that you can't expect have an average of 10 fp in 10 days, you could receive only goods for 10 days if you are unlucky.

Unlike the crow's nest, you know that atleast you can receive 8 fps per day and atleast that is a motivation to use Blue Galaxy bonus on it. With the new building the risk of use the BGalaxy and don't receive the 25 fps is huge; it is almost prefferable to not do that.

What I suggest is replace the % for real numbers, change the 40% to get 25fp to 10f.

Another idea is 10fp + 40% to get 12 fp. By doing that using BGalaxy on it is a better option too.
I would recomend not spend diamonds for now and keep them until soccer event to get more leukoi tracks and do a better use of BGalaxy.

Are you sure? The runestone gives great 28% defence in saab even with sentinel post lvl 2 this would be 7 squares. With the use of a Blue Galaxy at lvl 91 you get 14 average Forgepoints out of it and u don't have to waste your bonus, because you can check before if it got forgepoints. So i really don't know why it should be a bad decisions. For really active players 2 should be possible without or with little diamonds spent. And the leukoi tracks you refer to only give 30% def on 20 squares, while this one give 28 AND Forgepoints/Good

Last edited: