• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

Tanmay11

Regent
it seems we might end up 1 kit short for fully upgraded suishun?
Im using silver or gold animals and might end up a kit short if i don't finish in silver league, has anyone done the math?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
I'm very disappointed with this event and will pass my views on to my guild mates in my 3 live worlds, the main isn't a must have and my
experience of the daily specials %ages make this event a don't bother for me.
We would love to hear why you are disappointed. What would you like too see improved?

podkap1970

Emperor
so no change in the Suishun Mill Stats?

instead of % Supplies, why not make % Coins out of it?

as i wrote few days ago, the Terracotta Vineyard from ForgeBall Event have also a "useless" Supply boost

so we don't really need another Event building with this please

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager

as i wrote few days ago, the Terracotta Vineyard from ForgeBall Event have also a "useless" Supply boost

I will forward this feedback, however if it changes this would happen after the event ended on the Beta server and before the event is introduced on the live server

vidicecilia

Baronet

We must have a more inclusive view of the situation. What was it that we always desperately needed during the early days of our cities? Supplies

Considering missions that continually ask for 30-80 supply productions of few minutes, it's nice to have more supplies boosts than coins boosts.

Sinitar

Regent
The only problem with using sleigh builders and other multi production buildings is you can not use a supply rush to power through the power rush quest (? x 4 hr, or ? x 8 hr) during events. I used my sleigh builders for those quest during event, until I was about to get fan shops/beach bars and the such from the AD. That way they are at least the same age or previous aged for the event quests. Than I use those (not the sleigh builders, I leave them on the goods mostly to built the stocks up) for the daily quests that require x # of hour production with the blacksmiths in support.
in my live cities I have the cider mills as building production :)

BritishBoy

Marquis
Looks like the only way to get the new mill is to get to silver league. To do that, assuming we are not going to get any extra lanterns added to rush/daily/bonus compare to what we have already, we need to use distance efficient animals: top to bottom: 110, 113, 151, 152, 79, 80, 84, 50, 52, 55. Doing that we need to understand that we aiming for league and do not pay much attention to possible % of daily specials. As devs and admins keep telling us that getting just a 2-3 daily specials for whole event while my guildie got 10-20 for same event is totally ok with their random I prefer to go for grand prize and hope for decent amount of daily specials (min 10 for my mind is ok for whole event, and no, I do not consider myself greedy). Since we are promised 7980 lanterns for whole event + accidents but I do not count them because they unforecastable I expect avg lantern price to be around 798 lanterns per 1 daily prize. So far event + incidents gave me 6425, that means I am expecting 8 dailies (today is spring set selection kit 2nd time). Let's see what His Majesty The Random has for me
I will post update shortly.
Update: spend 6405 lanterns (20 left), jumped 171 distance, till the end of event expecting to get another 39-45 distances. Most dissapointing is that I got only 2 dailies. That's is very greedy random here

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lady Ann

Baronet
no like last years absolutely rubbish, I planned my route meticulously last year only to end up one short, oh well 3 weeks peace on live :))) cos I for one will not be playing it and Diamonds?? don't make me laugh I will keep mine for Halloween (if it is as fair as last year)

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
I saved up almost all my lanterns only for today's DS (Hanami Bridge). Though I had already had won 3 Hanami bridges the first time it was offered as a DS in this event.

Today, going only for the most efficient jumps, I won 7 more Bridge Kits. That gives me 11, as I already had a lvl 1 from last year. Pretty cool, as I've now got 2 extra kits to sell in the AD.
On top of that, I've 7 Mills, and will get the last 2 for fully upgraded buildings just by finishing all quests (1 from finishing, and 1 as grand prize for this final pod hop). No diamonds spent.

Yes, maybe some luck, but going for the most efficient jumps, and saving up for 1 DS only, it is certainly doable to get a fully upgraded event building with no diamonds. I think Inno has done a very good job this time around.

estrid

Baronet
Yes, if I can get to the end of the current pond I should have 7 upgrades with one from tasks and since there is one from the chest, getting the mill to lelev 9 is doable. No diamonds spent either, unless this current pond takes more hops than I have anticipated.

Pachom

Farmer
I do like this event very much, and I consider the main building is great. I do not miss the attack boost. This building supports those, that like to build a city and do Not fight 24/7.
I wish, inno to balance all aspects of this great game. It is Not at all boring, it inspires to other ways of playing.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
the cherries on the outskirts of my city are very ..poor
they give me 3-5 cherries 1-2 times a day
if I collect them in total
until the end of the event I can not move even a small animal
My city is to blame ? or the same thing happens to everyone
If it happens only to me then
to throw fertilizer on the outskirts of my city

Sorry for the English
is by automatic translation
the text in Greek

οι κερασιες στα περιχωρα της πολης μου ειναι πολυ ..φτωχες
μου δινουν 3-5 κερασια 1-2 φορες την ημερα
εαν τα μαζεψω συνολικα
μεχρι το τελος της εκδηλωσης ουτε ενα μικρο ζωο δεν μπορω να προχωρησω
φταει η πολη μου ? 'η συμβαινει σε ολους το ιδιο
εαν συμβαινει μονο σε μενα τοτε
να ριξω λιπασμα στα περιχωρα της πολης μου

GateKeeper

Baronet
Looks like the only way to get the new mill is to get to silver league.
Incorrect, this lvl 9 Mill is easily obtainable without diamonds. Only way to not get this lvl 9 Mill is by making the mistake of choosing the Lvl 1 bldg with the Surprise Box, or if you missed the getting the surprise box from the previous event. the Math is easy, 4 Gold Animals = 16 spaces + 3 Silver Animals= 9 spaces, 16+9 = the 25 spaces needed. Using anything but the Gold and Silver animals is where players will fail and spend more Lanterns per space by using a White or Bronze animals.

CrashBoom

Legend
I failed in this event
too lazy to collect incidents regularly. and have chosen the best jumps for daily prize not for jumps

so I am one kit too short (without the box from last event it would even be 2 kits)

at least I got the first ever 5 star achievement
5star.jpg

HolyHugo

Farmer
Get my Suishun Mill on lv. 8. If I could stay at silver league, I get one kit more. But that's not sure. Without the surprise box I can't get the Mill on max level.
Is this the plan for all next events?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I had the event surprise box, logged in daily, collected 800+ lanterns from incidents, but because I went for optimizing daily specials I'll be one upgrade short of the full building. I've not progressed enough for silver league, and I'm one pond short of the final upgrade kit.

I definitely think some balancing in the amount of lanterns you get is required before this goes to live. I could understand being 1 upgrade short if the event surprise box wasn't a thing, but the fact that I would be 2 short if I didn't have it doesn't feel right to me. I always go for daily specials and there haven't been a single event so far where I haven't gotten the main building doing that, and that was before the event surprise boxes were introduced.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I will be one short as well and yes I did have the event surprise box and like Mooingcat I went for the daily specials, not good enough inno, players who log in everyday, spend all their lanterns and finish the questline should receive enough to have a fully levelled building