• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

Fire Lord

Squire
I will be one short as well and yes I did have the event surprise box and like Mooingcat I went for the daily specials, not good enough inno, players who log in everyday, spend all their lanterns and finish the questline should receive enough to have a fully levelled building
Exactly! Winter and St Patricks day both had me spending diamonds for fully upgraded pieces, I can't do that for all five worlds every event.

If you cant do it without diamonds, you are doing it wrong... I am not defending Inno... they pissed me off lately really hard, but just saying... none of these events required diamonds...

The Lady Ann

Baronet
If you cant do it without diamonds, you are doing it wrong... I am not defending Inno... they pissed me off lately really hard, but just saying... none of these events required diamonds...

this one did unless you actually went with the shortest jumps and 0 daily specials, same as last years spring event if you went for the daily specials you end up 1 upgrade short so

NO NOT GOOD ENOUGH INNO

The daily prices on this event were pretty terrible. I know the dailies tend to change, but dang man give us something half decent as the final price.

Somehow even with the mystery box we were short changed???

Thunderdome

Emperor
Okay, here's my feedback, boys and girls...

In the beginning, I really liked it for it's something new to me for participation. However, unless one is very lucky with getting a lot of lanterns via incidents this event is just the pits for the average player. When I say that I mean that you won't get the final upgrade kit for the building unless you spend some diamonds to get those extra jumps in to score the last upgrade offered in the cycle before it offers the level 1 building again. I didn't have enough diamonds to spend (spent the first 1995 for 1200 lanterns, 700 for the other set since I was under 1k of diamonds left) so I won't be getting that upgrade in reach. However, if I am skating on Silver for the next 6 hours (wishful thinking, huh?), I will be getting that piece (only if).

I probably play to get stuff for the live accounts, especially the baby or recovering cities, but I won't hold my breath as to the number of lanterns this event gives out, and I certainly won't spend for diamonds (if I need it so badly after getting them for free via other means) since Inno doesn't want to fix a bug that they kept maintaining it isn't one. Would I expect maxed out buildings on those live cities? It would depend on Inno if they can up the rewards (lanterns) to be on par with that or increase the frequency and amount (we can do better than 5 lanterns, for example) of incidents that give them out.

I just spent almost 10k lanterns on white animals and some brown ones and landed in amateur league, although I did get 9+ store buildings. I would only get a level 8 mill. Got every incident and even a few of the max lantern incidents, not sure how I came up short on this. I'd have to cross the bridge 2 more times to make it to silver.

bromtor

Squire
Feel cheated bij Inno games i spend all the given diamonds on the event completed it first stand in gold then silver and last day bronze so missed the last upgrade get bored now by events to many times you cant make it so the lust to begin the next event drops heavy.

Sinitar

Regent
Incorrect, this lvl 9 Mill is easily obtainable without diamonds. Only way to not get this lvl 9 Mill is by making the mistake of choosing the Lvl 1 bldg with the Surprise Box, or if you missed the getting the surprise box from the previous event. the Math is easy, 4 Gold Animals = 16 spaces + 3 Silver Animals= 9 spaces, 16+9 = the 25 spaces needed. Using anything but the Gold and Silver animals is where players will fail and spend more Lanterns per space by using a White or Bronze animals.
Incorrect, even choosing the gold and silver animals, if you didn't get enough lanterns from incidents, you can't complete the event without diamonds

You should use silver animals (and if they are not there, use gold).
Thats the least efficient distance wise, I should have gotten the most distance with the white animals.

I'd probably be more bothered by not getting a level 9 building...if the building was any good. :p But really something must have changed between years if we got an extra upgrade kit but ended up 1 short in both.

Tanmay11

Regent
Thats the least efficient distance wise, I should have gotten the most distance with the white animals.

I'd probably be more bothered by not getting a level 9 building...if the building was any good. :p But really something must have changed between years if we got an extra upgrade kit but ended up 1 short in both.
white and brown animals are least efficient distance wise as far as i know and good for daily specials.
silver and gold are best for distance and to get a fully upgraded suishun mill

The Lady Ann

Baronet
white and brown animals are least efficient distance wise as far as i know and good for daily specials.

I only ever used silver animals and got very few daily specials and am 1 upgrade short for the mill and yes I did have a 'surprise' box so all in all a very poor event, will not be bothering on live

You are wrong. Silver are best distance wise, gold are second... white and brown are garbage for distance, but they are good for daily specials...

I only ever used silver animals and got very few daily specials and am 1 upgrade short for the mill and yes I did have a 'surprise' box so all in all a very poor event, will not be bothering on live

Well then you had to miss some daily login quests or be extra unlucky with incidents... I did what you say you did and I have everything for fully upgraded building...

That post isn't consistent with the post I read, if other people are saying the same things as me even when doing the silver/gold, I can't be that mislead.

Perhaps this event and 2020 are the exact same, except that this mill requires 9 upgrade kits while the bridge only required 7. So Inno actually did make this years impossible for the layman simply by adding extra levels and not giving extra lanterns to compensate.