• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

vesgouo

Baronet
Forget tranquility and being serene...
index.php
She looks like she just farted

esoterism

Squire
This is so dull to do the same event each year, there is a need for FOE to propose event that bring new pleasant things to be done, and not the same old stuff each year... all the more that the event new building is totally useless. Then why doing this event at all !!! I will not and suggest to boycott it.

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
Beautiful portraits! the last year spring event had one of the best portraits and now you made something even better.
the building is pretty good, better than the scrap of the st. patrick event 2021special building that almost never gives you FP.
the new building is better than SoHonor at level 5! the only bad thing . . . .have the same mechanics every year and the same theme for the events its becoming borring. Why not something related to zodiacal signs for example? or chinese zodiacal signs ? and that is just only one of my ideas for new type of events.

My line of thinking IS that Inno is offering buildings with bonuses that people want, They offer more than just the new main event building. People who want more attack bonuses might buy diamonds to get more pagodas or cherry gardens. The only other ways to get those are daily quests and the auction house, which is slow. People don't like slow. ; )

Creating buildings with ever better bonuses means rapid inflation, and we've seen that happen in th past few years. Inflation like that breaks games quickly, since the original concept never included such bonuses stacking up so fast.

I agree with the previous posters who prefer the option to further improve existing buildings rather than having new buildings come out every event.

And frankly, I'd like to see fewer events, or shorter, so we have more time between events to focus on other aspects of the game.
bring on the level 3 cherry garden :)

And what is the problem in production quests
It's damned boring and annoying. You then have to go into the game several times a day. I am not getting on as quickly as in previous events and will therefore not make the event even though it has been my turn since day 1

It's damned boring and annoying. You then have to go into the game several times a day. I am not getting on as quickly as in previous events and will therefore not make the event even though it has been my turn since day 1
Should they all be fighting quests?

All of the quests are boring, there's nothing challenging about them just annoying that you have to use an obscene amount of city space for production buildings specifically to do event quests or you have to hope to hell that there's an alternative to an 8/24 hour production quest when you only have N amount of production buildings of your age. Most people past IA don't use production buildings of their age anymore, the only ones they use are blacksmiths and only if they do RQ.

I'd also like to suggest for future events that have copy and pasted this formula of "spend X currency to jump N amount" to also have the coaches from the forgebowl event. Would have helped out my guildmates get more than 2 pagoda kits from 5k lanterns today and increase $$$ for FOE.

BritishBoy

Marquis
I have 20 blacksmiths in my cities and most of time they stay still waiting for event. I planned my city like this from very beginning. So i do not a problem in 20x4h quest, either wait or use mass resource speed up stuff which you can get in events and auction.

Tresco

Farmer
I'm very disappointed with this event and will pass my views on to my guild mates in my 3 live worlds, the main isn't a must have and my
experience of the daily specials %ages make this event a don't bother for me.

Because it is for the production x times, especially when require the 4h due to collect power for the guild else for the goods, even if he has tons.. They take an advantage for it use not to take only a temporany space
The only problem with using sleigh builders and other multi production buildings is you can not use a supply rush to power through the power rush quest (? x 4 hr, or ? x 8 hr) during events. I used my sleigh builders for those quest during event, until I was about to get fan shops/beach bars and the such from the AD. That way they are at least the same age or previous aged for the event quests. Than I use those (not the sleigh builders, I leave them on the goods mostly to built the stocks up) for the daily quests that require x # of hour production with the blacksmiths in support.