• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

Tanmay11

Regent
with 3.3k lanterns I managed to get 2 sentinel upgrades, used silver animals and gold when silver ones weren't available.
yeah I did go for lowest cost/Step, but still disappointing.

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,
i just receive a new box open in 31 days, do you want we make beta for event 1 year before the normal words?

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Have there been more "finish x amount of x hour productions" than usual? I'm only on quest 22 and it seems like there were a lot already.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
There's a problem with the 14th quest. The quest says "XX productions in production buildings from the previous age" but the hint says "production buildings from your age". And the hint is right, the production of a building from the previous age doesn't count.
210205010354432736.jpg
We are aware of this issue and hope that the text can be changed soon.
You need to finish 10 productions from your own era, the tooltip is correct, the questrequirement text sadly isn't.

Umbrathor

Baronet
ok lets see
- the Harvest Barn from Fall Event is a 10?, more like a 6, too big and you need too many other buildings to get good Bonus, the decos was great and a 10
- the bakeries from Winter Event for me only a 4, you have to place 3 diffrent bakeries to get the 2nd Bonus, and if you do that, you need a lot of space, no thank you, thats why i asked for a 100% buff
- the Terracotta Vineyard from Forge Ball event, its a 7-8 max, and we have also a supply boost there ...
- the Druid Temple / St Patrick's Day Event, its a 9, but too much clicking/work to get it

- House of Horror Halloween Event, that is a 10

and now we have Suishun Mill with Supply boost again ...
sure it gives FPs, but that i get lots in the GBG

soo, for players which are at the end of the research tree, didnt get that many good event buildings lately
It is true that few of the main event prizes gave bonuses that end players are looking for, such as bonuses for the attacking army. I support Inno in not providing those bonuses very often any more. It seems to me that Inno is looking at the bigger picture: making sure that in every event, players can win buildings with a variety of bonuses. The Cherry event already has two buildings that offers a bonus for the attacking army: the pagoda and the cherry garden set. Other than a building that provides a defense bonus for the attacking army, it really doesn't need yet another attack bonus for the attacking army.

I am glad that the inflation of ever better event buildings has been halted.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
It is true that few of the main event prizes gave bonuses that end players are looking for, such as bonuses for the attacking army. I support Inno in not providing those bonuses very often any more. It seems to me that Inno is looking at the bigger picture: making sure that in every event, players can win buildings with a variety of bonuses. The Cherry event already has two buildings that offers a bonus for the attacking army: the pagoda and the cherry garden set. Other than a building that provides a defense bonus for the attacking army, it really doesn't need yet another attack bonus for the attacking army.

I am glad that the inflation of ever better event buildings has been halted.
I'm not sure that I follow your thinking. For an event to be a success for Inno, there has to be an prize that the players really, really want to get. This is the only thing that persuades us to actually spend really money on diamonds. Since FoE is primarily a fighting orientated game, this generally means that buildings offering more attack bonus or defense bonus for attacking troops are highly sought after. Alternatively a building needs to yield more FP's per square than previous offerings. There comes a time for all of us when it is impossible to acquire any more expansions and the entire city focus becomes solely to squeeze as much value out of each tile as possible. The last few event grand prizes have been very lame in this respect. Almost no player reaching FE & above needs additional happiness, coins, supplies or even goods; these are completely incidental and do not affect the desirability of a building at all. Therefore the key to success for Inno lies in giving players what they want, otherwise the wallet stays closed. Most of the recent buildings have failed to deliver in this respect and there certainly has not been a building that I actually want 2 of in quite a long time.

Owl II

Emperor
Most of the recent buildings have failed to deliver in this respect and there certainly has not been a building that I actually want 2 of in quite a long time.
Last building is house of the wolf. Maybe they shouldn't do all the buildings with the attack bonus. But it is difficult to come up with something more useful. My top three: Guild Power, Guild goods, units. But i don't need random units. It's exhausting to kill something that gets in the way every day

qaccy

Emperor
I'm not sure that I follow your thinking. For an event to be a success for Inno, there has to be an prize that the players really, really want to get. This is the only thing that persuades us to actually spend really money on diamonds. Since FoE is primarily a fighting orientated game, this generally means that buildings offering more attack bonus or defense bonus for attacking troops are highly sought after. Alternatively a building needs to yield more FP's per square than previous offerings. There comes a time for all of us when it is impossible to acquire any more expansions and the entire city focus becomes solely to squeeze as much value out of each tile as possible. The last few event grand prizes have been very lame in this respect. Almost no player reaching FE & above needs additional happiness, coins, supplies or even goods; these are completely incidental and do not affect the desirability of a building at all. Therefore the key to success for Inno lies in giving players what they want, otherwise the wallet stays closed. Most of the recent buildings have failed to deliver in this respect and there certainly has not been a building that I actually want 2 of in quite a long time.
Folks like you are talking like you know better than Inno's metrics on what makes them money. Keep in mind that among the playerbase as a whole, the amount of players who aren't 'enticed' by this building is incredibly small. For every one player who goes 'meh' at this event, there're going to be at least a hundred who spend money here.

Folks like you are talking like you know better than Inno's metrics on what makes them money. Keep in mind that among the playerbase as a whole, the amount of players who aren't 'enticed' by this building is incredibly small. For every one player who goes 'meh' at this event, there're going to be at least a hundred who spend money here.
I would rather spend money improving an existing building than a new one.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I would rather spend money improving an existing building than a new one.
I second that. I got a few in inventory (that I haven't seen kits or upgrades to) that will be slated for AD. But, I know I will get a swift kick in the ass if said kit/item is available at that moment after I sold the lot.

Umbrathor

Baronet
My line of thinking IS that Inno is offering buildings with bonuses that people want, They offer more than just the new main event building. People who want more attack bonuses might buy diamonds to get more pagodas or cherry gardens. The only other ways to get those are daily quests and the auction house, which is slow. People don't like slow. ; )

Creating buildings with ever better bonuses means rapid inflation, and we've seen that happen in th past few years. Inflation like that breaks games quickly, since the original concept never included such bonuses stacking up so fast.

I agree with the previous posters who prefer the option to further improve existing buildings rather than having new buildings come out every event.

And frankly, I'd like to see fewer events, or shorter, so we have more time between events to focus on other aspects of the game.

6zeva9

Baronet
Yet another difference Visit 15 Friends Taverns. Looks like I could do it if a tenth friend was not full or had been visited in the last 24 hours.Q30.png