• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The bonusses mentioned in the announcement are correct.
At lvl 2 you receive xx supplies and xx medals when the Suishun Mill is motivated, at lvl 3 you will also receive xx goods when motivated and at lvl 5 you will also receive a procentual supplybonus.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Players, not every building can be a "10" ! They are many different needs based on ages/era, game play style, etc. The Spec Bldg is a 4x5 which is reasonable size. With 11 fps and 25 goods, and will certainly join the Blue Galaxy collections group, and yes the rest is blah to most players who have played for years. but early on players will enjoy that supply % boost. Heck some in SAAB and soon SAV might need that 33% supply boost...raises hand cause in one of my worlds I didn't prepare properly ;) Not every building can or should have an Army % boost.

There's a problem with the 14th quest. The quest says "XX productions in production buildings from the previous age" but the hint says "production buildings from your age". And the hint is right, the production of a building from the previous age doesn't count.
210205010354432736.jpg

indian20

Steward
The calculation for this event is tight and you have to rely on either luck (finding enough cherry trees of which none had shown so far) or of winning at least silver in the league to get the building to level nine.

When my calculation is not completely false you are short around 500-600 Lamps. You get 7880 from the event itself, that equals approx. 210 steps or 8 times the pond + 10. This will give you 4 Kits + the 3 from quest line and box > a level 8 building. Sou you have to find a way to make the missing 15 steps to get to the ninth kit or be at least in the silver league. I hope this will pan out...

The calculation for this event is tight and you have to rely on either luck (finding enough cherry trees of which none had shown so far) or of winning at least silver in the league to get the building to level nine.

When my calculation is not completely false you are short around 500-600 Lamps. You get 7880 from the event itself, that equals approx. 210 steps or 8 times the pond + 10. This will give you 4 Kits + the 3 from quest line and box > a level 8 building. Sou you have to find a way to make the missing 15 steps to get to the ninth kit or be at least in the silver league. I hope this will pan out...
Or you could just have the event surprise box from last event.

podkap1970

Emperor
Players, not every building can be a "10" !

ok lets see
- the Harvest Barn from Fall Event is a 10?, more like a 6, too big and you need too many other buildings to get good Bonus, the decos was great and a 10
- the bakeries from Winter Event for me only a 4, you have to place 3 diffrent bakeries to get the 2nd Bonus, and if you do that, you need a lot of space, no thank you, thats why i asked for a 100% buff
- the Terracotta Vineyard from Forge Ball event, its a 7-8 max, and we have also a supply boost there ...
- the Druid Temple / St Patrick's Day Event, its a 9, but too much clicking/work to get it

- House of Horror Halloween Event, that is a 10

and now we have Suishun Mill with Supply boost again ...
sure it gives FPs, but that i get lots in the GBG

soo, for players which are at the end of the research tree, didnt get that many good event buildings lately

Last edited: