• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Dessire

Regent
the level 2 gong give us 6 fp instead of 3? beacuse if dont give us 6 fp instead of 3 i preffer build a new one :/

DeletedUser8059

The fp cost is too high for lower age players. I am in LMA and am struggling to come up with the fps required to advance, I need 36 fps to finish this one and its been like that the whole time.
Please lower the fps for the lowwer age players.
I dont generate enough fps in one day to do that many.

DeletedUser5160

:( Inno still says no. I brought this up during the Napoleon quest and all I was told was "They will look into it..."

DeletedUser8150

:( It's called power creep. They want you to spend 50+ USD (more in euros) for that 1 extra FP in a 1x1 area.

What a load of fuss 2 sets = double the space. Why any1 should expect 2x the stats for lvl 2 amazes me.

DeletedUser7779

What a load of fuss 2 sets = double the space. Why any1 should expect 2x the stats for lvl 2 amazes me.
I agree, i didn't expect 2x the stats and the fact that we get double attack off the Sakura is actually quite pleasing to me.
Btw, here a nice combo set someone posted on the wiki.
Capture.PNG

DeletedUser7813

I was really looking forward for this event and overall I like it quite a lot.
Except for one thing. Grand price. I think it should be Grand so why on Earth would we want stuff like Reno kit, Wishing well or 50fp.
Give us back last year Grand prices. Right now the price of those rewards is ridiculously high while it gives us nearly nothing of worth. Lower the price a little bit and give us set pieces.
A lot of ppl wont even bother to spend their money on gamble like that. But if there is 100 procent chance to get parts of set it would be a game changer (for me and lot of my frinds for sure).
I dont understand why every event must be this type of roulette. Can we please have one or two events per year where luck or bad luck wont play such a big part?? On one hand we have luck part (picking out chests) and I think there should be a certain part (Grand price - you spend your currency and maybe even money so you should be rewarded for your effort).
Give us more chances to get set and way more ppl will spend money on it. I was thinking about buying dia but as it is I dont really see the point.
So many players here want that and you are holding it back like it would make bread more expensive if we build too many sets in our cities :).

DeletedUser1418

This event is off course far from fair in regards to previous events. So much luck based, terrible grand prizes we already have stacked and unused in inventory....
No this game is no way near being a strategy game, losing fast in popularity as the devs continue to build on money grabbing

DeletedUser8546

At the end of this event there will be many totally disappointed players. And I bet many of them will never play an event again.

..or they cant play an event ever again.. because there are noch Sectors or any Provinces left on this world.. and yet there is no map of the Mars or the Moon

Main-Quest.. Side-Quest.. Daily Challange.. Event.. Event.. Event .... yeah Yesterday i needed in my Daily to own 5 Sektors (i got 350 Medals.. great isnt it)

DeletedUser5160

This event is off course far from fair in regards to previous events. So much luck based, terrible grand prizes we already have stacked and unused in inventory....
No this game is no way near being a strategy game, losing fast in popularity as the devs continue to build on money grabbing

Devs do what the managers tell them to. It's the company's fault, not the devs.

mbk28

Baronet
I have to gather 560 goods (good building or market), that's crazy, why you don't ask for 1000 ?
I don't know how many time I will have to make it, that mean I must have the same 560) if I want to trade (at the good age) and my production is 40 by day (2 buildings).
Please be serious with your ask

DeletedUser5160

I have to gather 560 goods (good building or market), that's crazy, why you don't ask for 1000 ?
I don't know how many time I will have to make it, that mean I must have the same 560) if I want to trade (at the good age) and my production is 40 by day (2 buildings).
Please be serious with your ask

A work around is just do a circular trade with a guild member.

DeletedUser8316

At the end of this event there will be many totally disappointed players. And I bet many of them will never play an event again.

the odds of getting a building or upgrade are terrible. Many are likely to not even get 1 level 1 set out of this if they don't already have some of the buildings. After 25+ quests .. I've managed to get 3 buildings/upgrades is all.

Well... after having fulfilled until level 30 of this quest, I want to give the following feed back
1. For the highest level chests I would expect a higher success rate then 18 %.. I would expect something around +25 %
2. For those who have a complete garden it is useless to add 2 pieces of the puzzle
3. I got the impression that, since the quest started the hidden objects have reduced in occurring in the number the cherry trees occurred

I really appreciate
1. that once an upgrade has been applied to a builiding. the building itself is simply upgraded instead of moving back into the inventory
2. that an already existing building complex is upgraded instead of installing another new building