• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
It seems to me that I'm finding only about 1/4 or 1/3 the number of trees in my city that I found during last year's Spring Event.

The question I would love to have answered is: Will the Daily Challenges offer the Cherry Garden kits that can be used to upgrade existing buildings or will they continue to offer only the Level 1 Cherry Garden buildings?
On live chat on facebook they said upgrade kits would be unique to the spring event and only level 1 kits would be avaialable as DC prizes

That event is poo... 2 set packs for 53 chests on live server... I hate that game :mad::mad::mad:

175 lanterns on tree :
74 x 1 lantern (42%)
68 x 3 lanterns (39%)
28 x 5 lanterns (16%)
5 x 10 lanterns (3%)

12x rogues (22,6%) => poo
10x mass motiv pack (18,9%) => poo
09x 2 plans (17,6%) => poo
08x 1 plan (15%) => poo
06x 6000 medals (11,3%)
04x victory tower (7,5%) => poo
02x gong set pack (3,8%)
+ 1 bonus 5% + 1 insp sanct

Last edited:

DeletedUser4381

@Zarok Dai
@Bryfft
(and everyone else who is interested)

Regarding the use of "Fixed Odds" reward chests in the Spring Event (and others), you might want to take a look at a judgement by the Belgian Gambling Commission which may mean you (and other online gaming companies) have to change methods.

I'm following several commissioned investigations in the EU at the moment as regards gambling within games, and one in Belgium has finally had a judgement. It was initially an investigation into EA games, and their "Loot Boxes", but the upshot is that such rewards (where real money can be spent to buy them, and the rewards range from useless to useful) is now considered to be gambling by the Belgian Gambling Commission even if the rewards are virtual and contained fully within the game. (Unlike the US and UK, who ruled that the lack of real-money rewards means it's not gambling.)

Several of the principles the Belgian ruling outline in their decision are the same as the Chests in the Spring (and other) Events, and whilst the original judgement covers EA - who are very likely going to be forced to remove the loot boxes - it will also be applied to other companies that use similar practices. (There is another, less public, investigation being made at an EU-wide level, and the signs are that they'll apply similar protections once their own investigation is concluded.)

The judgement is at https://www.koengeens.be/news/2018/...ie-videogames-in-strijd-met-kansspelwetgeving for anyone who "spreekt Nederlands" (speaks Dutch), but the translation via Google translate is generally accurate and the BBC have an article here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43906306