• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
How do they know that no one of us is interested in what they changed? Unless they changed nothing of course ;)

DeletedUser7889

The new GB for the Mars release. my opinion should mirror both the Kraken and the Arctic Orangery. Can you imagine having a GB that could destroy one attacking unit and then as combat ensues, cause a "Critical Hit" of 150% damage to an attacking force. That would put a kibosh on the "auto-attack" with one primary unit and 7 Rogues. This would reestablish new tactics for attacking neighbors.

Regardless, I have no news on any of the new stuff coming out with the Mars release.

Last edited by a moderator:

Piotr015

Squire
CityIcons0.png
Above GB Icon there is something new I think :)

EDIT:
Found out that those are Credits :)
credits.png

Silveralius

Squire
And some other images :)
mars_tiles_0.png
a)
sam_rover_a_0.png

b)
sam_rover_b_0.png
sam_transport_east_00.png

sam_transport_north_00.png

sam_transport_south_00.png

sam_transport_west_00.png
sam_astronaut_a_east_00.png

sam_astronaut_a_north_00.png

sam_astronaut_a_south_00.png

sam_astronaut_a_west_00.png
sam_astronaut_b_east_00.png

sam_astronaut_b_north_00.png

sam_astronaut_b_south_00.png

sam_astronaut_b_west_00.png
sam_meteor_a_0.png

sam_meteor_b_0.png
battle_summary_0.png
C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_1x1.png

C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_1x2.png

C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_2x1.png

C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_2x2.png

C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_3x3.png

C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_3x4.png

C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_3x5.png

C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_4x3.png

C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_4x4.png

C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_5x4.png
C_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Expansion01.png

Culture1 : 4x5
Culture2 : 4x3
Decoration1 : 2x2
Goods1 : 4x3
Goods2 : 4x4
Goods3 : 4x4
Goods4 : 3x4
Goods5 : 3x4
Townhall : 6x7
Townhall2 : 4x4 or 6x6
Lifesupport1 : 1x1
Lifesupport2 : 1x2
Lifesupport3 : 2x1
Lifesupport4 : 4x3
Lifesupport5 : 2x2
Lifesupport6 : 4x4
Military1 : 4x5
Military2 : 5x5
Military3 : 4x6
Military4 : 7x4
Military5 : 6x4
Workshop1 : 4x5
Workshop2 : 3x3
Residential1 : 5x3
Residential2 : 3x3
Residential3 : 2x2
Residential4 : 3x3
Residential5 : 3x5
Residential6 : 5x4
Landmark1 : 5x5
Landmark2 : 5x5
Ship1 : 6x6

TEXTS:
SAM|Credits are used to start an exploration on Mars. Collect it via residential buildings in the colony.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9540

WOw, there is a lot to discover! Thank you SIlveralius for Spoiling

A release date (to beta at least) would be nice to know too. I am pretty sure it won't be on live before june though (considering a 6-weeks minimum testing period is regular for new ages afaik) :p

DeletedUser9822

Guys, rember, the possibility to build a vf era gb in iron age is one of the facts that helps the game have new players, so many events is another one. I have seen so many online games die because developers/team behind the game only create content for end game players, or most of the content are made for end game players, they forget about new players, the starting area/content. When a player see thar in order to reach to vf they have to spend thooouuusaaaands of FP they think things like "ok..forget it..this game is so p2w" but when they see that they can build the arc; cape canaveral, himeji etc in early ages they realize then they actually reach to vf more easly. Do you want more new players in the game? Let them get things more easly. You dont want that? Then prepare to see a worlds/server merge..
I have no problem with the current gbs in fact I took advantage of this in EMA to build a capital. I just think that the abuse is higher and I would rather see an exclusive gb and than a nerfed one. Also I love the events. I miss the historical ones.

DeletedUser9822

Exactly, she has a OF and VF avatar yet she did not appear again. Very sad because it would
be great to have here back. New main mission lady could be our designed duty officer out in
the field, while the princess could be our right hand back at home. Giving us advice and her
oppinion about the things going on.
She HAS an OF and VF avatar? Can you post the link to this?

DeletedUser9822

There are plenty of diamonds to win at GE and in quests. I have purchased the last BP fort the 9 BP set needed for a new GB several times, but never using a credit card / $.

I don't get it. The best decision is then limit the number of players who will get access to the new GBs, reducing the number of players that will invest in diamonds to get the BPs needed? Reducing the potential income for Inno??? Is that what you are saying?
Yes. Why? For the same reason they adjusted Arc. Mine you a GB available to a couple hundred people isn't that exciting but it would push people to go to that age. The newbies aren't interested in Mars. Hell at the speed I am going, I wont see Mars until at least late next year.

DeletedUser8859

How about to get to mars we have to spend some of the millions of useless goods in the GUild treasury ?

Please explain how.
  • Players go to new eras, not guilds.
  • Treasury goods are owned by the Guild, not by the players.
  • How would a player not in a guild go to the next era? Forced to form a guild, and build up the Treasury to be able to pass?
The suggestion would imply that to pass to a new era the player must get first approval from the guild leaders/founders since not every guildmember can spend goods from the Treasury.

DeletedUser9982

I think we can close this topic
Apparently, archeology is the most important mather..

No news??