• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

DeletedUser9982

Instead of this nonsense bonus..
Why not FPs? Attack bonus?

Guild Expedition, already finished the 4 levels..
I could finish a whole expedition daily

Its a joke that level 4 its still a bonus level.. after 2 years or longer..

Goods from AF to VF are useless for GT..

So much stuff to verify, and the only thing they know is to release new Eras and more events to shut you up..

Why not stopping the Ages a bit and start looking at what is wrong or not functional???

DeletedUser9982

Whos talking about bugs??
Anyway.. Once again, it seems that im not clear enough about what im saying..

GvG? Its a big FAIL.. After Future Era, Inno Killed it

Guild Expedition? Closing in to be another failure
Temple of Relics.. i dont know what happened, what they did to it.. Mine its level 72, and not many howing relics i can tell you
5 months ago i would get 3 ou 4 gold relics with 100FPs..
Now.. not even a single relic on teh field after 16 fights
And.. on top of that, the prizes, most of them useless!

RedRed

Viceroy
The previous era goods can't be chosen, just one age below...found the description, will add it here when I get back to my computer.
This?

"Previous Era Goods Production: Produces %s goods of the previous era."

"Previous Era Goods Production: Usually produces %s goods of the previous era. Since you are in Bronze Age, it will produce %s goods of the current era instead."

DeletedUser

Still no update, we´r running out of time here, if they wait until next week they only have a few days to test and correct bigger bugs before easter kicks in.

This being a new age with new maps and stuff the testing will most likely be a month, so a very long wait on live if they dont get it on beta before easter.

Devilsangel

Baronet
This?

"Previous Era Goods Production: Usually produces %s goods of the previous era. Since you are in Bronze Age, it will produce %s goods of the current era instead."
That's the one) thanks, still afk)

DeletedUser7262

Still no update, we´r running out of time here, if they wait until next week they only have a few days to test and correct bigger bugs before easter kicks in.

This being a new age with new maps and stuff the testing will most likely be a month, so a very long wait on live if they dont get it on beta before easter.

i think the spring event took place of the easter event with that said tho the space age should be getting started any day now

DeletedUser

Whos talking about bugs??
Anyway.. Once again, it seems that im not clear enough about what im saying..

GvG? Its a big FAIL.. After Future Era, Inno Killed it

Guild Expedition? Closing in to be another failure
Temple of Relics.. i dont know what happened, what they did to it.. Mine its level 72, and not many howing relics i can tell you
5 months ago i would get 3 ou 4 gold relics with 100FPs..
Now.. not even a single relic on teh field after 16 fights
And.. on top of that, the prizes, most of them useless!
I don't play GvG, as app player (mostly). But I never liked it, even before app. So let it rest in peace :p
GE failure? I don't think so. Just because you got better with time it doesn't mean it's failure :D I don't know, I get my piece of pie from Relics, as usual. Fact, it's mostly crap, but hey, now with Himeji, I don't care about it :D

DeletedUser9822

What is the intention? Space Age Mars GBs only for Players in Space Mars Age?
I ultimately think that thats the best decision, lock out the ability to get access to the Space age mars gbs to only those in space age mars. The reason why campers (and myself among others ) has VF gbs is we got the blueprints from people in VF in our guild. Then we either bought or contributed to that GB until we got the complete set. Then said person either decided to pay for 24 hrs of Inno server time for the diamonds for that GB ($800 US) or bartered with Fp and goods to get VF goods.

Inno loves when you pay for days of server time. I know I have this bad habit when I get into a hole. I figure it will continue into af and OF. I am literally $100 away from a Himeji and I am in Contemporary. So the problem is access not production. There is no need to nerf gbs and special buildings when you can add a switch to 2 gbs that checks the age, just like the new switch on the desktop that greys out the diamond buildings if you have no diamonds.

Also with the updates to the people (ie rinbin etc) where is the princess. We have her from EMA to FE so why not in Mars?

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I really can't see the point of previous age goods (which would be VF goods). Surely everyone who gets to Space Age Mars to build the GB has a ton of VF goods already, and in the long term there's nothing to use them on anyway.

As it is common to build the GB before reaching the era anyway, this GB would help players in earlier ages to go forward quicker, as they are not as "forced" to stay in the same age as before to hoard current age goods for the coming ages (Techs/GE-Negotiation/provinces). But yes, for players currently in VF, this GB probably is not really worth building due to huge stock piles of current era goods.

Why not FPs? Attack bonus?
Because we just had a GB in each of these regards?

Its a joke that level 4 its still a bonus level.. after 2 years or longer..
Where is it "bonus"? Just because 100% is displayed as 133%?

Inno Killed it
a little ambiguous... as "someone is killing it" often is used as a compliment ;)

DeletedUser

As it is common to build the GB before reaching the era anyway, this GB would help players in earlier ages to go forward quicker, as they are not as "forced" to stay in the same age as before to hoard current age goods for the coming ages (Techs/GE-Negotiation/provinces). But yes, for players currently in VF, this GB probably is not really worth building due to huge stock piles of current era goods.

Not really. TA and Himeji are popular, so some of us are sold out of VF goods :p And many, many still produce just enough to do GE4, nothing much in excess. So this GB will be very popular. If they will lock it only to the age it would be somewhat crashing for professional goods sellers :D

DeletedUser8859

Inno loves when you pay for days of server time.

There are plenty of diamonds to win at GE and in quests. I have purchased the last BP fort the 9 BP set needed for a new GB several times, but never using a credit card / $.

I ultimately think that thats the best decision, lock out the ability to get access to the Space age mars gbs to only those in space age mars. The reason why campers (and myself among others ) has VF gbs is we got the blueprints from people in VF in our guild. Then we either bought or contributed to that GB until we got the complete set. Then said person either decided to pay for 24 hrs of Inno server time for the diamonds for that GB ($800 US) or bartered with Fp and goods to get VF goods.

I don't get it. The best decision is then limit the number of players who will get access to the new GBs, reducing the number of players that will invest in diamonds to get the BPs needed? Reducing the potential income for Inno??? Is that what you are saying?

DeletedUser5097

Also with the updates to the people (ie rinbin etc) where is the princess. We have her from EMA to FE so why not in Mars?
Exactly, she has a OF and VF avatar yet she did not appear again. Very sad because it would
be great to have here back. New main mission lady could be our designed duty officer out in
the field, while the princess could be our right hand back at home. Giving us advice and her
oppinion about the things going on.

Dessire

Regent
Guys, rember, the possibility to build a vf era gb in iron age is one of the facts that helps the game have new players, so many events is another one. I have seen so many online games die because developers/team behind the game only create content for end game players, or most of the content are made for end game players, they forget about new players, the starting area/content. When a player see thar in order to reach to vf they have to spend thooouuusaaaands of FP they think things like "ok..forget it..this game is so p2w" but when they see that they can build the arc; cape canaveral, himeji etc in early ages they realize then they actually reach to vf more easly. Do you want more new players in the game? Let them get things more easly. You dont want that? Then prepare to see a worlds/server merge..

DeletedUser

InnoGames is even prepared that the new GB is build in bronze age
This?

the 2nd description is only for bronze age player

DeletedUser

I have seen so many online games die because developers/team behind the game only create content for end game players

Mostly this will happen, but the dev´s are to blame if it happens, they could ease of the start of the game and make the tech three free in the first 3 age´s, maybe a timer on each tech for lets say 4 hours and u have to go online to start the next tech, give the new players BP and goods for CDM or CC.
They could make the next 3 age´s half price in goods and FP
There are more ways to make it easier for new comers but some dev´s or their boss cant think out of the box, all or most games like this dont have changes in old stuff, and mostly thats a good thing, but making the cost in FP and goods lower and by that less time used in the first age´s wount ruin the game, and while they go trough the first 3 ages the can lvl GB

Do you want more new players in the game? Let them get things more easly

Yes, and they should have an easy or easier option getting up the ladder, but that dont exclude GB´s specific for top player in any way, there are plenty of FP giving GB´s for new comers.

And hopefully on the same subject they will make the harbor(s) yield more special goods at some point in the future, coz as it is now the harbors seams to be in the game to slow down top players, and thats fine, but it will be a block on the road for new players in the future.