• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Seed Vault nerf

• Thread starter DeletedUser5429
  • Start date

DeletedUser5429

Hi, I must have missed something because I didn't see any anoucement about Seed Vault having been nerfed.

When we aided someone, we had a chance that Seed Vault give 4 of each of your current era's goods.
Now it seems to be far less than that, see this screenshot :

lVmPEgYfSk6BSJrK68cs-Q.png

Is this intended or a bug ?
If this is intended, why on earth did you nerf an already not so well loved GB ?

DeletedUser5160

I saw this as well @coeurdepat . Seems to be nerfed from 4 of each good to 2 of each good..... @Zarok Dai Were there any other nerfs of this we should know about? We see you mention updates of back end changes... this could be a back end change we should know about....

EDIT:

I'm also extremely worried about if the diamond activation chance was remove or altered. Most people pretty sure built SV for a goods generation and the rare chance at diamonds. It saved so much space in wishing wells and encouraged people to aid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Zarok Dai Were there any other nerfs of this we should know about? We see you mention updates of back end changes

I would have never listed this as a back end change.
I am not sure how or what information was missed, but I will find out, sorry all.

DeletedUser5216

Do you have a Dynamic Tower? This is not a fault it is just simple math 1 good from dynamic tower because of aiding and 2 from the vault

DeletedUser

So this was not a nerf actually. The vault was incorrectly paying 4 from Modern Era on, but this was never intended as it still pays refined goods from ME on, so it was corrected to the intended amount of 2.
I did miss posting this when we received the fix and for that I do apologize.

DeletedUser

And you really need to change the value because... Well, why?

Nobody is going to be hurt because of a few more refined goods. On the other hand, you are going to angry the players by actually nerfing the not-so-good-GB to a really-not-good-GB.

There is no need to change it now, seriously.

vesgouo

Baronet
And you really need to change the value because... Well, why?

Nobody is going to be hurt because of a few more refined goods. On the other hand, you are going to angry the players by actually nerfing the not-so-good-GB to a really-not-good-GB.

There is no need to change it now, seriously.

This resumes all!

Why nerf a [not-so-good GB], that encourages interaction between players?

DeletedUser5160

It's fine... it honestly can be worse. They can make SV make unrefined goods at double rate and that would render SV near useless like wishing wells now.

DeletedUser5663

So this was not a nerf actually. The vault was incorrectly paying 4 from Modern Era on, but this was never intended as it still pays refined goods from ME on, so it was corrected to the intended amount of 2.
I did miss posting this when we received the fix and for that I do apologize.
What about the few people (like 3 per world) who leveled this mediocre building because it was barely worth it, now their efforts are rewarded with half as good of mediocre. Do they get some compensation?

Andi47

Overlord
What about the few people (like 3 per world) who leveled this mediocre building because it was barely worth it, now their efforts are rewarded with half as good of mediocre. Do they get some compensation?

Hmmm.... destroy the SV and build a Terrace farm instead? Now, a Terrace farm which is used to produce goods and medals in an 8/8/4-hours-rhythm seems to be better than the SV (well... maybe except for the tiny Diamond chance of the SV)

Suggestion: Bring it back to 4 of each good - both, refined and unrefined.

DeletedUser

ouch. at least my level 80 SV gave more in the past
(and still giving because it isn't on live server yet)

Hmmm.... destroy the SV and build a Terrace farm instead? Now, a Terrace farm which is used to produce goods and medals in an 8/8/4-hours-rhythm seems to be better than the SV (well... maybe except for the tiny Diamond chance of the SV)

Suggestion: Bring it back to 4 of each good - both, refined and unrefined.
not even close

instead of more than 200 goods that are still 100

try that in one day with a Terrace farm

:p

summary:
it is still better than the Dynamic Tower ;)

and people like it when someone reports a nerf?
isn't that pervert

DeletedUser8061

not even close

summary:
it is still better than the Dynamic Tower ;)
What is the chance of getting the reward on level 80?

Andi47

Overlord

not even close

At level 80 (or so) yes. At level 4, I get by far not so much.

DeletedUser

Unlikely, as technically players were receiving double what they should have up until now.