• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Remove "OK" gump from incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser6705

+1,

or even better, lose the silly coin/supplies incidents alltogether. If they were a bit rarer, I wouldn't mind that ok so much, but doing it for umpteen useless coin/supply collections really adds insult to injury.

DeletedUser8115

+1
"Click" in the window is better than the "OK" system.

Agree heartily. It's hard enough slogging through hundreds of aid and tavern clicks without these interruptions over meaningless, miniscule "rewards".

My first choice would be to remove them entirely

DeletedUser5663

this Needs to be improved for all kinds of popups in the browser Version. Why is it so well done in the app Version, but not in the browser? I am talking about Expedition rewards, blueprints, all kinds of annoying popups I dont want to see at all.

Super Catanian

Merchant
My small suggestion:
If an Incident provides a resource as a reward (Coins, Supplies, Goods, FP, Medals, and Diamonds), it will hover over the Incident as if you were collecting from a Buildings. If it provides something that goes to your Inventory, such as boosts, Self-aid Kits, or BPs, the window will still be displayed.

But then again, why are we in the archive?

Status
Not open for further replies.