• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

OmegaLee

Steward
Starting to feel like we are in a loop here. Everyone knows we have a matching problem. We don't need to keep saying that over and over.

Vote like I did: I removed my army from the PVP arena. I'm sure Inno has stats on activity. If activity drops to nothing, then they will know they need to do work.

First time I've felt sorry for Dudettas. Having to read through the same feedback over and over.

Last edited:

bromtor

Squire
done with it gonne login and delete the city
very good beta server

Examples of what to post:
-Specific feedback about change logs
-Feedback on new features
-First impressions
-Dislikes ********************* NO WAY THIS IS TRUE *****************
-Suggestions for changes prior to live release (only applicable in some circumstances)

I got banned for writing piece off .......................................... only dots jeh love you to.

Last edited:

revrick

Farmer
I have had a high frequency of "Easy" targets well above my age.. Since i know i'll lose since even with thousands of atk% i wouldn't have a chance, what am i supposed to do? I've been using one 'cheap' troop to just force the battle and take the loss... but is that my only option? I'm seeing 2/3rds of "Easy" targets well over my age.. (i'm HMA, right now the lowest is CA).. is this normal? honestly it's frustrating..

Idea: could we have an option to 'burn' an attempt to cycle and try for new options? Better than going into a fight you know you'll lose!

bromtor

Squire
I have had a high frequency of "Easy" targets well above my age.. Since i know i'll lose since even with thousands of atk% i wouldn't have a chance, what am i supposed to do? I've been using one 'cheap' troop to just force the battle and take the loss... but is that my only option? I'm seeing 2/3rds of "Easy" targets well over my age.. (i'm HMA, right now the lowest is CA).. is this normal? honestly it's frustrating..

Idea: could we have an option to 'burn' an attempt to cycle and try for new options? Better than going into a fight you know you'll lose!

Examples of what to post:
-Specific feedback about change logs
-Feedback on new features
-First impressions
-Dislikes ********************* NO WAY THIS IS TRUE *****************
-Suggestions for changes prior to live release (only applicable in some circumstances)

I got banned for writing piece off .......................................... only dots jeh love you to.

****** My Dislikes **********

Gonne tell how i feal about the new anouncement i did have a box full off candy ( all the era can fight on ) they stole it from us ( players ) and to keep us smiling we get a candy back ( manual fight ) thats just promotinal rubbish we lost the game FoE where all about your name on the towers who want a server competition where alwas a smal groep will take the best spots with naughborhood towers we all had chances to win same.

No i really dislike the whole concept feels like sand in my eyes.

Last edited:

bromtor

Squire
Have you ever wondered if developers insult our intelligence with this construction? And who will defend us on this?
They only wanne read you liked it and you will spend 10000000000000 diamonds

Gonne tell how i feal about the new anouncement i did have a box full off candy ( all the era can fight on ) they stole it from us ( players ) and to keep us smiling we get a candy back ( manual fight ) thats just promotinal rubbish we lost the game FoE where all about your name on the towers who want a server competition where alwas a smal groep will take the best spots with naughborhood towers we all had chances to win same.

Last edited:

bromtor

Squire
I'm late too this but why in EMA am I matched against the Future and arctic future players? All it means is I clck battle and say good bye to my army
I think need more diamonds pumping in it its such a great expansion to FoE we love it so much we abanden it to much love hurd :)

Last edited:
Can we ... please ... (I ask it polite) ... get feedback from Inno, a feedback we can DO something with ? A feedback about the possible changes Inno is thinking about to make ? (concept art can do magic things, not?) ... so we can give constructive feedback on those possible upcoming changes ?
Now it's whole the time : "O, did they changed this or that ... hmmm ... and each time : "Yes, we get feedback on many different channels, no only from beta forum ... " ... this give me the feeling we're talking to a wall or a mirror ... :confused:

I do not feel any impact from "us" here with all suggestions that are already given ! More suggestions than you probably think that are given by players who still care about the game and just because they care, that's why those players become sad / angry / disappointed / ... they really love(d) FoE like it is/was ... they don't wanna loose it like it have to be : a strategy game !

A "feeling" often don't lie : we still care, otherwise - we all who repeat and repeat here - ... otherwise we had already abandonded this forum board !!
No, I wish to stay till PvP Arena is worth that name and if it goes life without manual battles and/or showing the defending army ... I don't know it anymore, but ... one thing I know : more than enough other games ... IF I continue with playing FoE ... I, for sure, don't participate with PvP Arena, even if the rewards are 1K diamonds or 500 fp's ... I want an UNIQUE reward, something to GO for ! And please, don't say you've no inspiration ... I & some other players have given suggestions enough, so that must bring a flow of new ideas in the office of Inno Games, I'm sure ... please don't stick too hard with just one or two ideas ... brainstorm like crazy & go throught all possible ideas and be creative, I can't say this enough.
Thanks for reading.

It's good the FAQ is updated, but even better would be if the matching system is rebuilt from scratch and based on defending army, not on ranking points. What you indirectly say is that with the current matching system only SAAB and maybe a few SAM players can compete for the top positions. This will make almost all other players opting out from PvP Arena, which in turn makes this a completely unnessecary addition to the game.

Instead of updating the announcement, everybody would rather welcome a big change in the matching system. We are trying the Arena since ten days. A matching system that needs more than ten days to separate HMA players and SAAB players is a very bad system. It needs to be replaced.

You have to take in account the best unit the attacker has in stock and the units of the defence armies. It makes no sense to look only at the combat points since the players don't have the same units.

DeletedUser9974

Bonjour
Supprimer les tours JcJ qui dépendent de TOUS les combats effectués aussi bien en EG que en GcG ou CdB, c'est retirer une grande partie de l'âme de foe, cela va conduire, comme ça a été le cas d'autres nombreux jeux en ligne a la MORT PROCHAINE de ce jeu !!!! avec le défection d'une tres tres grande partie des joueurs !

Thunderdome

Emperor
1595534234508.png
And this is where I meet that very "brick wall" on my journey.

1595534504348.png
Only because I am not going to leave empty handed, I am putting these guys for my offense and defense. After this week's tourney ends, so will I.

Bonjour
Supprimer les tours JcJ qui dépendent de TOUS les combats effectués aussi bien en EG que en GcG ou CdB, c'est retirer une grande partie de l'âme de foe, cela va conduire, comme ça a été le cas d'autres nombreux jeux en ligne a la MORT PROCHAINE de ce jeu !!!! avec le défection d'une tres tres grande partie des joueurs !

In english please, not everyone can read frensh.

I'm in Early Middle Ages, will I have to fight against players in Space Age Asteroid Belt?
Rankings are based on Combat Points, so it is possible that you will face much higher eras until the rankings settle down.
Ten days after the beginning, my "medium" opponent ist Postmodern, my "easy" one is Oceanic Future. I'm in Colonial Age. The rankings are not settling down very quickly...

And I think it's quite unfair to tell us that the lower-eras players are not supposed to have a good ranking. What's the point for them? The Arena should be open only for the SAAB players, since they are the only ones who can win.

Inno took from us a tournament where we had a champion per age per neighbourhood, and gives us an Arena where there is only one SAAB champion per world and where lower-era players stand no chance. How could anyone have thought it would be well received?

Give us an Arena per age, or a smart matching system, or special units for the Arena. There are a lot of possibilities, but a real big change is needed.

rbc50

Farmer
What good is PVP if you have to go against 2/ 5/10 era's higher than you are. Where's the competition in that, especially when they take all level's. So far today l lost 150 point's because l can't beat higher era troop's. l'm going to loose again because 50/ 100 and 200 are 5 era's ahead of me again. Take's all the fun out of it, Don't you think.

Plus what happed to the era tower's. does that mean we lost a way to get medal's??????????

Cardena

Squire
Now only 1 player will be satisfied to be number 1 of the week. Before many more had the opportunity to have that nice feeling. One for each neighbourhood and for each age one could compete in. Now there is only 1 opportunity. Does the developer really assume that this is going to make players happy to have lost the old towers?

I am all for giving incentives to move through the ages. But that only a player from the last era can win here is frustrating, and who on the live servers is going to start fights he only can loose? And loose 8 units with it? Why should anyone from all the ages lower than the Astroid era do such a dumb thing?

Last edited: