• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

DeletedUser8579

Quite simply--Arena doesn't work :(
It's SAAB only on the first 2 levels--below that players are leaving. Even with manual an FE player with a super boost might manage to win occasionally. in manual no chance--
At the start the players were from all ages--Now 2 weeks into Arena the first 2 levels are all SAAB player, and the 3rd level seems to be mostly inactive--I'd say you've got at least 2 months work to save it.

shooter

Merchant
Plz bring back the Individual Neighborhood Tower and I WANT to SEE my score on the final battle screen after EVERY Battle. Seeing "Victory" means nothing. I want to see my score,, How i fared with x or y troops instead of z or q, How that number might differ. Or just what the number is.. There is no satisfaction without the number attached.. Thanks!

Now only 1 player will be satisfied to be number 1 of the week. Before many more had the opportunity to have that nice feeling. One for each neighbourhood and for each age one could compete in. Now there is only 1 opportunity. Does the developer really assume that this is going to make players happy to have lost the old towers?

agree

Last edited:

Snazzle

Merchant
Apart from the obvious imbalance in the new arena rewards system favouring the high ages and terrible matching fights system and pathetic prizes ,last but most important to me no manual fights .
This is a awful addition to game considering the towers have been removed .
Not only do the towers let us fight amongst different eras below us , they also serve the purpose of letting me know who are the hood bullies are so i can attack them . Now i see no scores or battles the hood rats are upto therefore no idea who is going about being a menace .
If anything i want to see happen was better rewards for the towers and points lost for defeats or retreats by attacks on ourselves from hood neighbours aswell as points gained for a succesfull defense or reteat from those attacks . The towers was why i enjoyed the game to begin with ,fighting for positions in the early eras to gain ground .
Bring back the towers add better rewards to them , penalise neighbours for defeat /retreating on the scoreboard And redo arena system completely .
Analogy of arena ... your making bantem weight boxers fight heavy weight boxers , idiotic it is and totally imbalanced .
It should be like Eygptian settlement , new troops to choose from , given x amount to start with and fight till run out of troops or create new troops from resources from cities .
All players with same stats no bonuses from their cities and manual battles included . Then we will see who is the champion n true top players /fighters .
Equal and balanced , everyone with exact same starting position and No retainment of score percentage after week ended , fresh start of equal points every begining of arena week .
Arena currently is biased and not worth the effort playing , Disgraceful and incompent job done on this ..

Nightbird83

Farmer
I really like to test new Features. But the PvP Arena is the most worst I've ever testet.
My City is Progressiv Era... After 2 Weeks fighting I get Combats like this:

2020-07-23 10_14_49-Forge of Empires.png

The only thing I can think: Inno is kidding me...
It happend not only one time. There are a lot of Combats like this. So I can't gain points and will never get a good Position on Ranking.
So I will left the PvP Arena next Monday. No desire to lose more units...

jovada

Regent
Really i do my best , and continue testing but it's so demotivating 4 times in a row the same opponent and it's a lotery i win 1 of 3, How did inno dare to come with this unprepared pvp to the beta, i must agree with some other folk here, they don't know their game anymore.
I guess there are all new developpers and nobody left from the base ( Anwar we miss you, he was not afraid to come to the global and give explication )

Hello,
I am not the first to complain about PvP and I will not be the last but in my last 20 fights this is the kind of opponents that I have had 8 times.
Is this normal?
PvP is reserved for "Asteroid" or even "Mars" players ????

JcJ-1.jpg

shad2389

Viceroy
Dudettas said:
Much of your feedback is still under discussion, and whilst I am still not in a position to give you more of an update, I am very happy to confirm that the plan is to introduce the Manual Battle option at some point next week. I am unable to confirm on which day this will be.

thx i finaly feel like we'v been heard by INNO
now if INNO could choose your opponents by checking what advanced troops you have and not give you fights higher then most advanced troops you have or at least not higher then 1 era above highest troop you have for hard fight and maybe 2 era's above for hardest fight if they want it to still be a challenge and possible to win with what you have so ppl can test their att bonus against higher troops
i think it might be best way to class players for this feature
this could be a great feature
oh and am not holding my breath for this one
but
would be nice to have ( X ) amount of free trys then buy with an other currency a few trys maybe example : 10 then impose extra trys to be bought with diamonds

Last edited:

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I confirm I am forwarding on all of your feedback. I hope that the latest announcement is some good news for you.
I'm not sure it's a good thing (manual fights)
some players will enjoy it, but it will be difficult to find "difficult" fights for players with correct offensive bonuses.
These players will start the combat manually and 98 times out of 100 click on "auto" immediately because the victory will be assured.

jovada

Regent
some players will enjoy it, but it will be difficult to find "difficult" fights for players with correct offensive bonuses.
These players will start the combat manually and 98 times out of 100 click on "auto" immediately because the victory will be assured.

Are you kidding ??? Difficult fights were a lotery to win now you can try and fight them manualy and if you are the king of the att/def% bonus what difference it makes for you ?????

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I assume that the fights will be modified (no more SAAB against LMA) if not even in manual it will be just impossible.
And SAAB players will only have easy ones, no player has defenses equivalent to 70 attrition points in GB.

shad2389

Viceroy
I assume that the fights will be modified (no more SAAB against LMA) if not even in manual it will be just impossible.
And SAAB players will only have easy ones, no player has defenses equivalent to 70 attrition points in GB.
like i said :
now if INNO could choose your opponents by checking what advanced troops you have and not give you fights higher then most advanced troops you have or at least not higher then 1 era above highest troop you have for hard fight and maybe 2 era's above for hardest fight if they want it to still be a challenge and possible to win with what you have so ppl can test their att bonus against higher troops
with a few more changes this could become a great feature
this could be a great feature
oh and am not holding my breath for this one
but
would be nice to have ( X ) amount of free trys then buy with an other currency a few trys maybe example : 10 then impose extra trys to be bought with diamonds
add to those sugestions a few prizes that can be wun at every few fights like in GBG and this would be great

If manual battles will become possible : of course then also other things need to be done, not just "add" a button for manual battle ;)

Still : I'm dreaming of a brand new team of 5 different units, each with an unique "skill" ... and in each reward chest as "extra" a chance of 70 a 90% to get 1 fragment of something unique (to sample a new Emissary) ... which give each day a chance you get 5 possible things (so each 20% chance) : 1 very special unit / a magical "Tile" to change 1 Tile on the battleground in your favor / a bonus for 1 of the units to perfect it's skill / a general bonus you can use on a unit / ...
All bonus for attack & defense of players are been avoided with this idea of a brand new team of units ... FAIR for everyone, unique reward(s), every player can win ! More motivation, more fun, ...
I probalby did forget things to mentioned ... so many things need to be take in mind .