• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

OK have been looking forward to this since first hearing about it. Still am but will reserve judgement for now. Kinda hoped there would be a manual battle mode so as well as challenging enemies, we could have friendly battles with friends or guildies so we could go over troop combinations and tactics after the fight.

Zolhex

Merchant
Now if only they would make it so players like myself can have a way to say no to PVP sorry to those who like it I just don't I play this as a city building / management game and would love for them to make a way I can just be considered off limits to all PVP'ers and NO it shouldn't cost me diamonds or use up my free spot in the tavern if only the PVP technology wasn't a must have technology I'd have never learned it!

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
it's very similar to the soccer tournament: easy / medium / difficult fights.
GM bonuses such as Zeus apply but if it's like the tournament, the more big attack bonuses, the more big opponents will have defensive bonuses. If it is, it is pretty bad

AGranolaBar

Squire
" If you end up a Weekly Arena with less CP then when you have entered, your CP will be reset to the entry amount when the league is over "
Does it reset for everyone or do those with higher CP than at start get to carry their CP points to next week?