• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Praeceptor

Marquis
Now if only they would make it so players like myself can have a way to say no to PVP sorry to those who like it I just don't I play this as a city building / management game and would love for them to make a way I can just be considered off limits to all PVP'ers and NO it shouldn't cost me diamonds or use up my free spot in the tavern if only the PVP technology wasn't a must have technology I'd have never learned it!

There is a way to avoid PvP - play Elvenar.

Vectus

Farmer
Nevertheless, by clicking in the + button, it is possible to purchase additional attempts with premium currency, with a maximum limit of 10 purchases per day

You mean diamonds with "premium currency"? Why not with medals too? I mean you can also obtain attempts in the Guild Expedition with medals. That would be logical and one more way, players can spend their medals.

HossamAly

Merchant
3 massive disappointments:

- For players with top attack army bonus there won't be any hard fights (as NPC only provides medium and easy fights which is really puzzling, since medium and easy real player opponents aren't difficult to find). Yet for those players their city defense bonus is likely to become 'hard' fight for many others. So top players are in a position to likely lose a lot more points than they can win. I get that inno strives to offer a level playing field with every new feature (though that's not necessarily fair, as top players have invested a lot to get advantage, only for new features to come and take that away), but in this case it's actually not a level playing field. You're just putting top players at an actual disadvantage.

- From the announcement "The PvP Arena will also enable your Great Buildings passive skills (Advanced Tactics, Fierce Resistance, Military Boost, and Spoils of War), but not the active ones (Critical Hit, First Strike and Missile Launch)."
In what way is Critical Hit an active bonus yet Spolis of war a passive one? AO (as well as CdM, Zeus, TA, and CdM) isn't triggered by collection, yet Himeji (as well as Virgo and Kraken) is triggered by collection. AO should be enableed in PvP arena while Himeji should not

- You can buy as many attempts as you'd otherwise get per day if you're most active. That means the ranking is going to be completely dominated by diamond purchase. This is expected in event and so on but for a feature that' supposed to replace the PVP tower and reflect fighting activities rather than diamond purchases, this is really odd!

Jonny1961

Farmer
Is this PvP arena just a virtual battle arena or can it be looted at the defender if the attacker wins?
Can I somehow stop me from participating or is everyone automatically a target?

CrashBoom

Legend
So Iron Age players don't get this feature and lose PvP altogether???
nobody is losing PvP

we are losing the PvP towers/tournaments which give medals every week

Is this PvP arena just a virtual battle arena or can it be looted at the defender if the attacker wins?
Can I somehow stop me from participating or is everyone automatically a target?
no looting there

you still loot your neighbors after attacking them in the old way

Can I somehow stop me from participating
being inactive in the arena for 2 weeks

Azertonn

Merchant
Very disappointing that this is a world wide feature. As it has been said that means the same top players in SAAB will win the best prizes every week. Wish this was age specific arenas. One arena competition for everyone of the same age, That would be much better.

I also want to confirm @Dudettas : Will we still be able to attack and plunder people in our neighbor hood?