• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Emberguard

Emperor
and all those battles wouldn't happen without towers ?
For some players possibly. I recall when I started playing I went out of my way to get tower points in every age I had access to. I don't recall ever bothering with GvG to do so and definitely was not in a GvG guild.

How many players the removal of tournament towers would effect I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it effected how some players approach the game.

Fenix

Viceroy
I think nobody makes his battles only for the towers :rolleyes:

the battles are made anyway
so thinking the competition is for the towers is an illusion

I do (in beta and in live, special in live where I do not have a 80 level arc). And it is extremely fun for me to get the first place just because it is the first place. The old PvP arena robed that to me, it blocked my progression with the stupid and annoying impossible battles.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
I do (in beta and in live, special in live where I do not have a 80 level arc). And it is extremely fun for me to get the first place just because it is the first place. The old PvP arena robed that to me, it blocked my progression with the stupid and annoying impossible battles.

You could do the same amount of battles as before with the pvp tower (that was additional) but was very boring , impossible battles for lower era's,not showing battle points anymore, i agree it's much more fun with the old towers to see your progress and compete with neighbours.
But i don't understand what your arc level 80 has to do with it , or do you mean your alca.

Fenix

Viceroy
But i don't understand what your arc level 80 has to do with it , or do you mean your alca.

Arc, I really used the towers to get a steady income of extra medals, they helped me a lot to get the victory extensions. The medals from the towers lose their importance to me only after I got an arc at 80.

and all those battles wouldn't happen without towers ?
They wouldn't happen with the same units. I have fun using my lower eras units to fight in the first level of EG, for example, in order to be the champion or 2d one in the towers tournaments. Choosing the lowest possible units to win is a little challenge and a good place in the tournament is rewarding enough. I didn't bother as long as the towers were deleted, I just used the units of my era.

Yekk

Viceroy
Actually Crashboom...without the towers most fights no longer counted towards who was the best fighter. Could "I win towers in many ages" was replaced with PvP Arena where most ages lost out. Rewards mean little. Respect does. If something is removed from the game it must be replaced with something better. Not a costly "chore". PvP Arena failed totally in that... It was a chore not a puzzle. Imbalanced, poorly thought out, a take away from the game.