• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

DeletedUser5097

First of all thank you for your information
I have magnified the image ?
https://prnt.sc/fj50sy
will offer happiness ?
and extra materials
Promethium Orichalcum?
Or
will produce free people / Crew membres for Arctic Harbor - Oceanic Terminal
I don't hope that they will give happines to the GB. That's the worst bonus
and would result in wasted time for making the GB in the first place. I hope
they will give it something intressting.
I have a idea how tey can make it possible to give extra materials:
lvl 1 1x random resource, lvl 10 8x random resources. lvl 11 9x random
recources and lvl 11> +1 extra random resource / 2 lvls. Would make
sense if the Kraken hunts for some recources for you on the bottem of
the ocean, or people from around the globe comes to see the Kraken
and will reward you with gifts?
Extra Promethium / Orichalcum would be amazing and free crewmembers
would be also very intressting, but the last would be difficult to make it
work.

Silveralius

Squire
I mean the kraken is big "Wishing well" and the passive bonus is attack&defense bonus like castel, aachen and zeus :D
Or maybe they have some surprise for as.

LadyHecate

Marquis
If they've taken into consideration the submissions of the recent Design a GB contest then the winner was:
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ign-a-great-building-contest.7411/#post-45426

Boost 1 was a Happiness Boost - Boosting existing Happiness buildings within the city by a % similar to LoA with production and SMB with coins.
Boost 2 was a selectable play-style Boost that players could change (if required) after every 5/10 levels.

I can't see any Boost being related to Prom/Ori harvesting as that would preclude any players pre-AF wanting to build the respective GB.

DeletedUser5097

I do not understand why it's needed that a GB boost is good for any age,
since it's Oceanic Future age GB and not All Ages GB, I don't understand
why it's needed for a OF GB to be a All agges GB. Can you please explain
it? Also Pre-Oceanic future players should not be able to get on a natural
way the needed goods for the GB, so why should the GB provide a bonus
that is good for pre-OF?
I also do not see in the winning ideas a idea for a GB with the Kraken, so I
do not see any relation ship between the contest and this GB, I also do not
see all ages nor a all ages style in this GB, so I'm confused why all this should
be related to this GB... please can some one explain all this to me?

Silveralius

Squire
All wining buildings from contest are ridiculous. And i hope that none of them never will be in game. The number of players who voted is ridiculously low and the vote has no value. And in that contest is tell that GB ideas are not for OF.

And something for GB bonus. The OF is not the last age. And if you have the GB that is usable only in one age you can't lvl up it and some player can't build it.
Extra Promethium / Orichalcum? Why? If in next age are not any harbor for what you have that GB? The promethium is now usable ony for research. Nothing else. And you don't need it.

Making GB for All Age is not for "pre-ages" but for "post-ages". The GB must by usable after it age.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I do not understand why it's needed that a GB boost is good for any age,
since it's Oceanic Future age GB and not All Ages GB, I don't understand
why it's needed for a OF GB to be a All agges GB. Can you please explain
it? Also Pre-Oceanic future players should not be able to get on a natural
way the needed goods for the GB, so why should the GB provide a bonus
that is good for pre-OF?
I also do not see in the winning ideas a idea for a GB with the Kraken, so I
do not see any relation ship between the contest and this GB, I also do not
see all ages nor a all ages style in this GB, so I'm confused why all this should
be related to this GB... please can some one explain all this to me?
exactly
I agree to all
Why GB are age?
Only for construction materials ?

DeletedUser7059

All wining buildings from contest are ridiculous. And i hope that none of them never will be in game. The number of players who voted is ridiculously low and the vote has no value. And in that contest is tell that GB ideas are not for OF.
You know, there was proposal with nice bonuses... But this proposal loose for a few votes, becoase some people think that image should match with bonuses. :p:D (
+
%)
Extra Promethium / Orichalcum? Why? If in next age are not any harbor for what you have that GB? The promethium is now usable ony for research. Nothing else. And you don't need it.

Making GB for All Age is not for "pre-ages" but for "post-ages". The GB must by usable after it age.
Totaly agreed.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5839

When part 3 comes, the fighting is unfair, the double fighting set up is uneven, the arctic dragons have nothing to do in part 3 of guild expeditions

Once again innogames shows are incompetent to create fair fighting

DeletedUser8071

I hope we find out about the GB soon so at least we will know if our goods are worth anything. If not, Its going to be a boring ride. Its so easy to take the fun out of the game with GBs that do not fit most cities and player styles. I need this one to be worth dropping by most and not a hand full.

DeletedUser7059

Andi47: What about open page 1 and scroll to post #3? Is that so hard?

seashepherd

Farmer
I agree with other posters that happiness would be the worst possible passive bonus in any new GB. A military boost like Zeus, Aachen, or CdM would be very welcome.

For active bonus, I would like to see a new GB grant guild power points, similar to Hall of Fame, but of course based on the level of the building rather than the age.

DeletedUser5097

A new attacker boost would be welcome, but makes attack armies very overpowerd.
However GE is already very overpowerd and defence of PvP is since the GB's very
underpowerd and the ballance of PvP was already gone since watchfires and GB's
many years ago. Thet can't be fix anymore, so what ever makes it worst and attack
armies more overpowerd.:D So the game gets more easy.
Happines would be the worst indeed, population would aslo be bad, but if the active
boost is great then it's not a big deal. So extra tavern silver every day? So we can
choise eh buy our temporary passive booster? That would be a nice joker if it was
a card game.:p
A unique boost would be welcome. I highly recommend one of the unique suggested
passive boosts from the GB competition. Afterall the winning idea did include many
unique boosts to choise from.
Still not happy? Extra tavern silver/d (player can buy the wanted booster and change
it every day), goodies out tavern / extra change for fp's from taverns, lower port
costs (since it's getting more expansive), more accidents?

DeletedUser8071

The new GB should have NEW boost. We need something to get people motivated. More and more people are leaving the game and tired of clicking. I'm all for something that will bring some life back into gameplay but happiness as a boost will be very lame. We need a GB thats going to create a market for goods. A GB that makes guild power will never make it in my city along with tavern anything. I know I'm just one person and I may feel this way alone (lol) but we have too many junk GBs.

seashepherd

Farmer
victorro, how would a GB "create a market for goods"? The only idea I have is to allow n daily trades outside the guild without paying the one FP transaction cost where n varies with the level of the GB.

I very much agree about being tired of clicking. A GB could automatically aid the n highest ranked players on the friends list, where n varies with the level of the GB.

DeletedUser8071

victorro, how would a GB "create a market for goods"? The only idea I have is to allow n daily trades outside the guild without paying the one FP transaction cost where n varies with the level of the GB.

I very much agree about being tired of clicking. A GB could automatically aid the n highest ranked players on the friends list, where n varies with the level of the GB.

We quest to sell goods (must of us). We sell most of the goods for people wanting to build GBs. When a gb is weak so is the demand. When the AO came out.......everyone wanted goods for it. When the 1st OF gb came out.....no one wanted it and those that did had the goods just sitting around anyway.